What's new

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like there are plans for adding captures and infinite rapes, too, I think... Very excited for that, I was literally just thinking after the last update about how there were no new girls to be captured or fucked endlessly this time.
I'm super excited for the endless scenes, they're typically the hottest (in my opinion) and help show off the ravenous nature of the girls as compared to "oh I gave you a handjob, time to peace out lol."

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
to remake some of the sprites....that's something i would like to see.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i was waiting for zell news but a post about scatman its fine too.
I've been wrestling with the site to try to upload a shitty meme of me editing the "A cat is fine too" meme to say "A scatman is fine too", but nothing has been working out. Use the powers of your imagination to picture the awful creation spawned from my mind.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've been wrestling with the site to try to upload a shitty meme of me editing the "A cat is fine too" meme to say "A scatman is fine too", but nothing has been working out. Use the powers of your imagination to picture the awful creation spawned from my mind.
The image is of Shiki Tohno, patron saint of lolicons.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

WOOOOOAAAAAHHHH

Sorry, Scatman John somehow reminds me of the Gorman Bros. And visa versa.

dienow

Reputation score
how is he the patron saint of lolicons?

he was only with one loli and that was a dream created by said loli
And a little fake imouto/fake chinese girl. Also, two Len for the price of one! And the second is a tsundere, the best kind of dere.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Where do you guys get your news? just the fc2 blog? on twitter he's already remade the elf thing, the trio of annoying doll-like smols in the purple mansion and the blue slime... as well as a whole other goldmine of information in replies and miscellanious tweets. plus, he still might be remaking more, as there are still others that are some of the originals and, 'old'-like demeanors.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The blog and his twitter and the best bets. Otherwise, just subscribe to this particular forum and pay attention when other people make updates. All the information, none of the effort!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And a little fake imouto/fake chinese girl. Also, two Len for the price of one! And the second is a tsundere, the best kind of dere.
I wasn't counting girls that don't have h-events. For the sole purpose of being a double standard I will count Sacchin but not Sion. XD

using your standard Shirou would work just as easily.

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score
using your standard Shirou would work just as easily.
You lost me.

Also: why do you include the one loli that everyone wanted to be a primary heroine but didn't make it because Nasu hates god?