What's new

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Is there any new monsters or is this update just bug fixes ?
They technically added a secret panel of an enemy that wasn't in FOBS B.
Other than that, it's mostly bugfixes.

Bear in mind Zell only just recently updated Shiro No Yakata (I've been saying it wrong for ages I'm sorry), and has been pretty busy adding mechanics to that.

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering I rarely check this forum, I'm late to this, but I made my own. Based on the characters I like most, and the positions/if it's infinite rape or not. I'd guess you can say mine are very "vanilla" but eh... it's what I like.

Attachments

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Considering I rarely check this forum, I'm late to this, but I made my own. Based on the characters I like most, and the positions/if it's infinite rape or not. I'd guess you can say mine are very "vanilla" but eh... it's what I like.
I saw the name and blue font and immediately knew it was going to be black wolf at the top :D
(also finally someone rating Evil Bunny as highly as me 🙃)

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Zell got some news for his horror game on his twitter, including a new vid and a hidden roster.

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man that looks good... I hope he uploads a new demo soon! Be nice if he put a non-blurred out version of the roster on his Fanta page too...

labov

Reputation score
Zell is sure stepping up his directing skills on that new trailer. Kudos to him, that looks great.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Curious about that game's GUI.
Here's the link to the trailer @labov mentioned.

Regarding Shiro No Yakata, it's interesting to try and piece together the game from the info we have.
  • For one, we know the protag doesn't have any weapons. Not sure if I've seen him jump either. Jumping is super powerful in FOBS, so I hope he just does climbing... Though with the platform system it'll feel weird to not jump. Even prince of persia has jumping...
  • I don't see a traditional healthbar, but it seems like those candles will represent how much "life" the hero has.
  • Seems like Zell's still keeping scene variability. One of the enemies is clearly going to be a doggystyle scene which is good imho.
  • I can't even guess what the 3 items will do. That doll and glass bottle look interesting. I'm thinking maybe you can switch places with the doll? Glass bottle could be a Zelda bottle, where it can be filled with different liquids.
  • Penis bar is the same as FOBS which probably means the escape mini-game's gonna be the same as well. I hope he doesn't get too comfortable with that. I do think he can do more to improve that part of the game.
  • The keys at the bottom right seem to be key-items. Since there are multiple slots I'm thinking it'll be an effective indicator of how far you are in the game. It's interesting that the keys at the bottom right aren't consistent throughout the entire video. To me it shows that parts of the video are old, so with the key system it shows that he's pacing the game. Makes me confident that he's in the last spurt.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm honestly more excited about this than FobS at the moment, guess we really need a thread for that game, huh 🙃
I'm still wondering however how that "ass to the bars" doggy-monster works, I'd assume you just go at it when you walk into her behind, but usually there's some infatuation going on before that (especially considering that this MC looks a lot less frisky than FobS MC).
Also I'm wondering still if you can save your Green clothed friend at all, it really sets the tone for the game.
  • For one, we know the protag doesn't have any weapons. Not sure if I've seen him jump either. Jumping is super powerful in FOBS, so I hope he just does climbing... Though with the platform system it'll feel weird to not jump. Even prince of persia has jumping...
  • I don't see a traditional healthbar, but it seems like those candles will represent how much "life" the hero has.
  • Penis bar is the same as FOBS which probably means the escape mini-game's gonna be the same as well. I hope he doesn't get too comfortable with that. I do think he can do more to improve that part of the game.
I've played the pixiv/fantia supporter demo (and I hope I'm allowed to talk about this);
- so far there was no jumping, only fast and slow pace walking.
- for those other two points, there's no "healthbar" or "struggling" from what I've seen, if you get caught you're done, commence death by milking. Honestly more fitting for a horror game too imo.

(I bet they're doing buttstuff in that last scene, but he's too afraid to come out of the closet🤠)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
It's true Zell has covered a lot of ground with the trailer. I'd like to believe we'll get the full game with the next update... but I have a feeling we'll be getting a second demo, followed by a full release months later. Just because the enemies (at least four of them) have some sprites and gameplay footage does not mean they're anywhere finished. There's so much stuff going on behind the scenes.

I suggest we reign in our hopes unless an official date has been announced somewhere, but I'm not aware of anything like that. What we should expect is another demo and probably more to follow. How much enemy content we'll get from them is uncertain, as they'll most likely be for showing off new mechanics such as hiding, struggling, key items and how health will actually work. How many demos we'll get exactly depends on how much Zell puts into them, as well as how different mechanics will be to FOBS.

I'd say the final version is likely to be released in a few months to some time next year.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm honestly more excited about this than FobS at the moment, guess we really need a thread for that game, huh 🙃
I'm still wondering however how that "ass to the bars" doggy-monster works, I'd assume you just go at it when you walk into her behind, but usually there's some infatuation going on before that (especially considering that this MC looks a lot less frisky than FobS MC).
Also I'm wondering still if you can save your Green clothed friend at all, it really sets the tone for the game.

I've played the pixiv/fantia supporter demo (and I hope I'm allowed to talk about this);
- so far there was no jumping, only fast and slow pace walking.
- for those other two points, there's no "healthbar" or "struggling" from what I've seen, if you get caught you're done, commence death by milking. Honestly more fitting for a horror game too imo.

(I bet they're doing buttstuff in that last scene, but he's too afraid to come out of the closet🤠)
Thanks for the info.
I'm not sure if you can save the green clothed friend. I remember he mentioned that there are multiple missing people in the game.

Glad to know there's no jumping. Weakening the protagonist gives the dev more options in how he controls the difficulty and the threat level of the enemies.

It's true Zell has covered a lot of ground with the trailer. I'd like to believe we'll get the full game with the next update... but I have a feeling we'll be getting a second demo, followed by a full release months later. Just because the enemies (at least four of them) have some sprites and gameplay footage does not mean they're anywhere finished. There's so much stuff going on behind the scenes.

I suggest we reign in our hopes unless an official date has been announced somewhere, but I'm not aware of anything like that. What we should expect is another demo and probably more to follow. How much enemy content we'll get from them is uncertain, as they'll most likely be for showing off new mechanics such as hiding, struggling, key items and how health will actually work. How many demos we'll get exactly depends on how much Zell puts into them, as well as how different mechanics will be to FOBS.

I'd say the final version is likely to be released in a few months to some time next year.
Oh I wasn't expecting it in like.. the next week or so. I was just saying he's close, and I agree that early 2020 seems like a good launch window. Heck we might even get it by December.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't want to put one over the other, but this game certainly has me intrigued because of it's somewhat disturbing (but cute, kinda) monsters. Yes.

AbsoluteDebauchery

Reputation score
So, I am new here, but thankfully alot of old and new info on FOBS is on here... however there is one question I have been trying to solve.

What version has this MG in it?

Animation and everything? In fact there's even a link that goes to the animation which has the sound.

The futa demon named Akuma according to sources.

Though does anyone know if that version still exists and is available for play? If not public... perhaps someone having a link to share for download?

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I am new here, but thankfully alot of old and new info on FOBS is on here... however there is one question I have been trying to solve.

What version has this MG in it?

Animation and everything? In fact there's even a link that goes to the animation which has the sound.

The futa demon named Akuma according to sources.

Though does anyone know if that version still exists and is available for play? If not public... perhaps someone having a link to share for download?
Never added, don't know if it was Zell giving us an animation or an idea he had and didn't implement.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If I remember right, someone on this very forum added sound to that animation (and did a few others) and smoothed the frames, which is why it may animate differently to the normal animations.
It's not part of the game, just animated and set up to look like it is.

Basically, that white haired girl is the scrapped(?) ghost girl that possesses the protagonist. So I'd guess that demon girl is either a separate enemy Zell planned to come and take advantage of the situation.
Or just a girl that inexplicably appears and adds an extra part to the scene.