What's new

FireTheKiller

Reputation score
@FireTheKiller Hit the butts in the order shown in the center frame. The first two rounds shouldn't be too hard. The last round, when the images change too fast, you can hear a click. Go to the top right and jump through a hole in the ceiling. There's a switch you can hit to "override" the puzzle. All that's left afterwards, is to collect the butts and take your prize.
Bruh are you see "the last puzzle" i cant finish it because is to fast and i cant remember

Reputation score
Bruh are you see "the last puzzle" i cant finish it because is to fast and i cant remember
Bruh are you see "The last round, when the images change too fast..." in that reply
Anyway, you can also cheat by using screen capturer or your smartphone to record the screen, and use slow motion to replay it.
Although the puzzle is too fast to read, there is still a correct answer to solve it.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
All that's left afterwards, is to collect the butts and take your prize.
The butts were the real reward all along! 😯

Alternatively, going into the setting menu pauses the game. No reward but pride for skipping the switch anyway.

Onigirieater

Reputation score
Oh, come on, it's still more news than SexMachines or Mogi:Origins.... Oh wait, erogi did sneak a post in 😅
But, boundcat? Shouldn't that be bouncecat? Still cute as hell (Zell-patented 👍)
yooooooooo fr fr. I'm just waiting for a mating press animation. It might go against the whole reverse-rape thing but whatever.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The reason things have gone dark is because Zell might be putting FOBS onto Unity, if what the few girl demonstration demos show. Porting everything from engine to engine will take a very long time, especially if Ansala's helping him out like he is in SnY. Ansala just seems to be incredibly slow in that area.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The reason things have gone dark is because Zell might be putting FOBS onto Unity, if what the few girl demonstration demos show. Porting everything from engine to engine will take a very long time, especially if Ansala's helping him out like he is in SnY. Ansala just seems to be incredibly slow in that area.
isnt he working on sny 2 and that other horror game?so its 3 things that zell is developing.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
isnt he working on sny 2 and that other horror game?so its 3 things that zell is developing.
The way I understood it, yes. At the moment, Succubus Affection 2 appears to be top priority, with Shiro no Yakata being up next, since Ansala offered to help Zell on getting that one further. Forest of Blue Skin is currently still kinda on hold, but Zell assured commenters multiple times that it hasn't been abandoned, just that we shouldn't expect anything for a while. At first, he showed some proof of concept for porting FOBS over to GameMakerMV, and many were concerned since that engine was pretty fresh, and struggled with issues. By now, it seems like Ansala is teaching him how to code in Unity, or maybe even how to use the environment he made for Succubus Affection, but I don't know how much Zell has spoken about progress since then.

Onigirieater

Reputation score
The way I understood it, yes. At the moment, Succubus Affection 2 appears to be top priority, with Shiro no Yakata being up next, since Ansala offered to help Zell on getting that one further. Forest of Blue Skin is currently still kinda on hold, but Zell assured commenters multiple times that it hasn't been abandoned, just that we shouldn't expect anything for a while. At first, he showed some proof of concept for porting FOBS over to GameMakerMV, and many were concerned since that engine was pretty fresh, and struggled with issues. By now, it seems like Ansala is teaching him how to code in Unity, or maybe even how to use the environment he made for Succubus Affection, but I don't know how much Zell has spoken about progress since then.

Damn, that's a heavy load of text. I guess SA2 is going to be the little boy exploring the world with his sister? I just hope that there won't be any duplicates when it comes to the animation. I liked the simplicity of the first game, so I'm hoping that will transfer over as well. I don't have way too many expectations but I at least hope that it will be as good as the first.

onenoblahblah

Reputation score
Did anyone manage to capture the girl in the library? I got everyone else.
Edit: Nm, got her. If anyone needs help, feel free to ask!
i need help for the portal succubus(?) i have tried every method i got in mind and i cant capture her.
(and if it is possible, that wall ghost that chases you as well)

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@onenoblahblah For the Portal Succubus (I assume you mean the one in the ruined mansion), you need to get close enough to her so she starts glowing and shoots hearts at you. Attack those to prevent getting hit, until she starts looking exhausted. At that point, deflect one of her hearts with a Slime Wall, and you can go pocket her.
As for the "Wall Ghost", I'm not entirely sure which one you mean... do you mean the dark ghost without a face that hunts you don't the dark hallway?

onenoblahblah

Reputation score
@onenoblahblah For the Portal Succubus (I assume you mean the one in the ruined mansion), you need to get close enough to her so she starts glowing and shoots hearts at you. Attack those to prevent getting hit, until she starts looking exhausted. At that point, deflect one of her hearts with a Slime Wall, and you can go pocket her.
As for the "Wall Ghost", I'm not entirely sure which one you mean... do you mean the dark ghost without a face that hunts you don't the dark hallway?
oh yeah, the portal succubus thzat hypnotizes you. thanks.
and yeah, that dark ghost that hunts you on the endless dark hallway.