What's new

Re: Zell23 game

That would be kind of a dick move, making a final update only to make people pay for it when all previous versions were free.

I'm not going to say it's something he's planning, but I have seen it happen to a game before. Iirc, Unholy Sanctuary was free and completed, but then the creator added and changed some stuff somewhere down the line. After he finished, I believe it went on sale.

Huh? wtf?
Here, ill fix that for you:
"That would be kind of a dick move, expecting a final update to be free when all previous versions were free."
I would happily pay for this game when its released.

I hurt me inside i cant pay for those games cuz credit card problems :mad:.

MGQ, ROBF series, Violated hero, others in a huge list....

I hurt me inside i cant pay for those games cuz credit card problems :mad:.

MGQ, ROBF series, Violated hero, others in a huge list....
Yeah i hear about that from time to time, where in the world is a basic visa card not a bloody basic visa card? the US? seriously your bank must be shit XD

New post, he made new animations for monkey and white rabbit.

Yeah i hear about that from time to time, where in the world is a basic visa card not a bloody basic visa card? the US? seriously your bank must be shit XD

Southeast Asia?

I occasionally travel the globe for business and if theres one thing thats constant across all the globe its that cash is king, fuck credit cards and debit cards are just dead weight.

Huh? wtf?
Here, ill fix that for you:
"That would be kind of a dick move, expecting a final update to be free when all previous versions were free."
I would happily pay for this game when its released.

Haha whoops! Bad wording, HO!! :p

Southeast Asia?

I occasionally travel the globe for business and if theres one thing thats constant across all the globe its that cash is king, fuck credit cards and debit cards are just dead weight.

Agreed! and don't let me start on the AMEX bullshit... it won't work in some countries because YOUR card has one digit more or less than the AMEX cards in the country you are visiting. or the fact when you try to make a big purchase and your card gets locked down...

Now the Monkey got doggy style now. Probably gotta find it like the kappa and the amazon girl.
W Rabbit is what I like. Riding you while you are being smothered......Damn.

New post,he mentioned he wanted to make a post or board in the game to show whether you have capture/obtain H scene or not of the monster,hence the silhoulette,but he did not expect it to take so much time just to make it so he mostly just gonna give up and leave it in a txt document or something.

He also finished new animation for the monkey and the white rabbit.Rather than new monster girls,he is currently upgrading the existing monster girls,so yeah still a lot to do and he thanks everyone for the fanart

Gotta admit he really is dedicated ,i havent seen much ppl actually focus on a monster with multiple sprite animation,usually it just 1 mon 1 anim,cant wait for the next update :D

He also finished new animation for the monkey and the white rabbit.Rather than new monster girls,he is currently upgrading the existing monster girls,so yeah still a lot to do and he thanks everyone for the fanart

Oh my! Glad to see the fanbase is growing nicely for fanarts to be finally made!

I really want to see those fanarts tho.

Dumb question, and I swear I looked through every post, what is the password to the 1.08 download? I could only find the 1.07.

the password is right below the download link

Has anyone made a walkthrough or something to progress?

Anyone have an updated save file with most things complete? I can't figure out a lot of things.

Back