AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

New post

Showing "old fairy" integration in game and some new monster grill/pixel art
I'm sorry, but i totally miss what you meant with "old fairy", forgive me. :(

That said, i will state my thoughts of the new teased monstergirls:
the Kobold (Canine interpretation) and the Cat Burglar.

This is the first time i see a kobold using hammer! Actually looking closely i think this kobold is intentionally designed as a traditional construction-worker? Hence the hammer and headband.

I love the outfit of this Cat Burglar, so slick and fashionable! And that bubbly hat man! She's seriously cute! an DFC no less! :D

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but i totally miss what you meant with "old fairy", forgive me. :(

That said, i will state my thoughts of the new teased monstergirls:
the Kobold (Canine interpretation) and the Cat Burglar.

This is the first time i see a kobold using hammer! Actually looking closely i think this kobold is intentionally designed as a traditional construction-worker? Hence the hammer and headband.

I love the outfit of this Cat Burglar, so slick and fashionable! And that bubbly hat man! She's seriously cute! an DFC no less! :D
yah missed the point just "old" fairy sprites he showed long ago in pixel art.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New post,author is still making the new ruins map in progress,and he wanted to release it after a certain amount of progress on it(another release soon?) but before that he might just update the game first with bunch of bug fixes b4 that,he also said his busy life is slowing down the progress but he intend to give his all for this ruin map.

And for some reason when he tried opening his webpage his website got blocked lol(hence the virus error img)he cant even access managing page and editing page etc,he is confused atm.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And for some reason when he tried opening his webpage his website got blocked lol(hence the virus error img)he cant even access managing page and editing page etc,he is confused atm.
Illuminati or just some fucking furry/monster girl haters? Hopefully he can fix this problem.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i cant find a download link on his blog. can someone point it out to a user who is oblivious, please?

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really liked the mechanics and the gameplay in this game as well as the one in eroico, could someone recommend me some games similar to this two?

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only platformer with reverse rape I can come up with is RePure Aria. Probably there are others, but I haven't played them.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

TSUNAGARU DREAM maybe? oh and Demon Angel Sakura though bought of those have trap shota MC's

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only platformer with reverse rape I can come up with is RePure Aria. Probably there are others, but I haven't played them.
Eroico its getting a "rework" and its the same theme: reverse rape, monster girls platformer with a guy as protagonist.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really liked the mechanics and the gameplay in this game as well as the one in eroico, could someone recommend me some games similar to this two?
Really hard to find. When it's sidescroller h-game it features 95% (or even higher) of the time a female protagonist.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, there's Monsters N' Girls.

And MoGi Origins, that's still WIP.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mogi origins? Their development is so slow they're basically on Patreon welfare

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

isnt monster n girls a unbeatable game really? i only seen people get to the plant boss then its just no way to beat her

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TSUNAGARU DREAM maybe? oh and Demon Angel Sakura though bought of those have trap shota MC's
Thanks a lot, this two look pretty good already, tsunagaru dream hit the nail, and apparently Demon angel sakura have many sequels, I won't get bored in a while.

raycuazafan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

isnt monster n girls a unbeatable game really? i only seen people get to the plant boss then its just no way to beat her
Forget about the plant boss, I failed hard in beating the first boss, quite the trouble to get there in the first place.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

If he adds in another time-consuming Jumping Part in the game.

I quit. ( playing the game of course. Just gonna wait for the save )

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Monster N' Girls is not worth it really. I played it and it was a big let down for me.

Eroico its getting a "rework" and its the same theme: reverse rape, monster girls platformer with a guy as protagonist.
Is it? Pls give me details. I would like to know. I check and saw nothing new.
-_-