What's new

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Next demo update (No estimated Date yet) will contain 7 new monstergirls (catch-able not guaranteed, some of it probably the ones we already saw on previous posts gifs), and new H animation for 3 past monstergirls (not-specified yet). The Ruins area will of course be added.
Huh, so i was close. Thanks for confirming!

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On an unrelated note, this thing he linked to in his latest post looks good, and I can't find it anywhere, there's some dead downloads but that's all.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On an unrelated note, this thing he linked to in his latest post looks good, and I can't find it anywhere, there's some dead downloads but that's all.
Its DMR Protected dont bother.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh yes he also seems to be adding the mummy girl loop animation as well,she is one of my fav :D

He is currently working at normal speed,no more slow pacing work for now but still would take a long time due to amount of work needed to be done,for the nxt update he plan for 7 new monster,3 new H animation for current one,new ruin map tho stuff may increase or decrease depends on the work.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ohhhh forgive me. I was all out of kappa at this moment. :(
It's okay buddy! It's just, people generally don't like bad news, so it is very appreciated if people can also present the proof to give the bad news they bring along some reliability to it.

oh yes he also seems to be adding the mummy girl loop animation as well,she is one of my fav :D
I swear, that animation isn't there yet when i make my previous post. Sneaky post update by Zell i see :p.

And, I have to admit when it comes to this Silent-Hill-like Mummy, i got horroused.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's okay buddy! It's just, people generally don't like bad news, so it is very appreciated if people can also present the proof to give the bad news they bring along some reliability to it.[/I].
Yep, someone already cried about me and voted it down.^^ Its so much fun to trigger kids on this side. Ofc i wish only the best for this game cuz it´s a jewel. :)

Reputation score

Yep, someone already cried about me and voted it down.^^ Its so much fun to trigger kids on this side. Ofc i wish only the best for this game cuz it´s a jewel. :)
You REALLY have to be careful about what you say. People will give you negrep for the dumbest things.

Also, to clear up a bit of confusion that I have, the mummy is the girl in the GIF, right? The one that does the ground pound? Or is the mummy the one that literally fucks you to death?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You REALLY have to be careful about what you say. People will give you negrep for the dumbest things.

Also, to clear up a bit of confusion that I have, the mummy is the girl in the GIF, right? The one that does the ground pound? Or is the mummy the one that literally fucks you to death?
The latter.
Second one.
Actually, the ground-pounding one is a Mud Golem, but yeah thanks to her attire some people also calls her mummy.
For references and memory-refreshment:
The Mummy

(Sorry, i can't seems to find the clearer picture of her.)

The Mud Golem

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Holy moly. Jesus. The second animation is truly a 10/10. I wish he would've more time for that project since he is one of the few who do reverse rape games. Or even simplier games with male prot.

Reputation score

Second one.
The latter.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Since that one is the mummy, I have to say that it's one of my favorites. My only complaint about the animation getting looped is that it will make it seem like the game over is less significant. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it will seem like there is still something to take from him unlike before where she would just stop.

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, I thought he meant 3 bodies for each girl. that makes more sense i guess.

in that case,
We were already shown the previews for the monkey and rabbit, so unless the mummy's new rape loop doesnt count, we have our 3 new animations of past monster girls.

So far we have:
Kobold (Blue hammer girl)
Cat Burglur (Knife Cat-girl)
Wolf girl
Harpie
Harpie 2.0(queen?)
Titfuck imp
Okoumori ( Batgirl)
Golem
Farie
Kitsune (Fox girl)
Imomu (Caterpillar girl)
Octopus girl
Lantern (purple floating girl)

As new girls. Which is odd since that counts 13. And thats disregarding the ghost and muscle hammer-girl too.
Some might not be fuckable/ in the next version at all.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That mummy repeat animation, holy fucking shit...