What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Just one more shitpost please!

6OJUi44.png

REVERSED THREE Zs?!

Illuminati Confirmed! :eek:

---
Okay, okay, let's stop, we already derailing this thread far enough... :p
So for that, let me re-rail this thread to the correct route.

I'm sure there will be some kind of story to this game, if this old pic is any indication. I hope.
20150303204524c92.png

P.S. Can anyone translate what's she saying above?

"Give me your delicious semen Man-Cattle."

Okay, okay, let's stop, we already derailing this thread far enough... :p
So for that, let me re-rail this thread to the correct route.

I'm sure there will be some kind of story to this game, if this old pic is any indication. I hope.
20150303204524c92.png

P.S. Can anyone translate what's she saying above?

If this game has story it will be great. It already is without one.
Though I'm gonna guess that he might Want to do something special with that Minotaur or something and she tells him that he has to capture every monsters girls and also tells him that these monster girls love to rape men whenever they see one and when he does that she is willing to do what he asks her or something.
:3 though he may make a better one then I just did.

Last edited:

20150303204524c92.png

First off, HOLY $#!% SHE'S HUGE! o~O Secondly, I hope that is what this is indicating. If not, then maybe just a few more NPCs who won't rape you immediately? A side quest could be nice, with the reward being kind of obvious.

There's already some linear progression style gameplay, like how you have to defeat Monkey Girl to get the masturbation skill which is necessary later in game. And the free exploration at all times which also has rewards with each discovery seems like side questing. It kind of reminds me of the classic side-scrolling Metriod games that kind of guides the player on how to play and where to go without actually telling them.

But again, the game itself in its unfinished state is still really satisfying. And we're still getting more! Being able to turn the tables? And maybe, just maybe, some more delicious booby traps? I never thought I'd be so committed to this, but I am so hype for this game. Hentai or not, this game is definitely one of the best out there and deserves a try.

Hell, I even went so far in my own time to actually thinking about making a spin-off title or mod for this game myself to give it a story. But, I won't do it for three reasons. (spoilering this for those who really don't want to read into it and because this post has already gotten lengthy)
One, the game is still incomplete, I prefer to wait till the game is finished and has gotten all the attention it deserves before considering to create a fan-made title of it. Two, I'd also prefer to get Zell's permission himself after he's finished. That way I can credited him and make sure he's recognized as the original and not a spin-off. And lastly, I'm a bit lazy on my own to get the project going only because I'm going to add so much to the game if I could. I would do it with a small team to quickly get all I need before coding it all together.

I would add some newer creatures in both new and existing zone worlds, some new locations, a main and side quest, and some CGI. Just give an example, I would really hope to do something of like , where it'll use sprites to capture most of the action in movement, then change to a portrait show the scene in more bold detail to give players a different perspective of what's going on. Off course I would need an artist to do these in depth portraits because I personally suck at art xD, luckily I know a few people who might be willing to compensate.

But again, I'm not doing a thing till those three requirements are met. I want to enjoy this game as much as everyone else! And even if I don't make a fan made title of this and make my own IP for a sprite based platformer, whether it's hentai or not, this game is definitely one of my inspirations! ^FT^

That's all I got for now. Can't wait for the next update!

Edit:
Also there's more I could say about what I'd do in a fan made version that I will discuss in a PM just to give people a better idea of what they can expect without flooding this thread with my own ideas and derailing it. I'd probably eventually post them here anyway if several people ask about it, the thread goes quite for far too long and I get bored, or if I decided to make an entire separate thread after I've finally began working on it.

Last edited:

So I managed to find a guide for how to beat all the monsters in this thread but it mentions a "cumshot" skill and I can't find out how to find that skill.

Is there a post in this thread that tells everything you need to know about this game?

So I managed to find a guide for how to beat all the monsters in this thread but it mentions a "cumshot" skill and I can't find out how to find that skill.

Is there a post in this thread that tells everything you need to know about this game?

Beat monkey girl and pick it up from the end of her room. Then equip it with space.

Then i shall introduce you to our dear friend Zlymo, which has contributed to this thread greatly by making an in-depth guide of the game!

You can find the links in the first page of this thread or on Zlymo's signature, or for your convenience, here:

or

But, really man, it was on the first post. You should exploit the search function better next time. ;)

Last edited:

Just wanted to do a quick recap on some of the major bugs, including a few minor ones, found in versions 1.09a or earlier. Below are links to the major ones I posted before.

Wild Cat Behavior Change
Temporarily change the way the Wild Cats behave

Death by Snu Snu
K.O. yourself in the gallery

Cum Strike
Melee attack properties get crossed with cumshots

MC Duplication/Cum Regeneration
Two to three heroes on one screen, automatic cum regeneration... And group sex

--

As for the rest, these are some of the few minor ones that aren't all that big or useful or have been patched, but are little fun to mess with.

Rapid Fire Melee (Can be done in versions 1.09a and earlier)
While under a low ceiling, hold the "jump" and "melee" button. If your head hits the ceiling and your feet hits the ground before the melee attack is finished, you can immediately strike again by keeping both buttons held. This can be easily done against the Mushroom Girls who are always found under low ceilings and makes it possible to eliminate them before they have a chance to release their spurs.

Rapid Climax Build (Can be done in all versions)
Simply Hold the "Down" button and rapidly mash the "A" button to quickly build up your climax meter. This can be useful on some mobs and can even lock some of them in place.

Kappa Jump Dash (Can ONLY be done in versions 1.09 and earlier)
First, hit both the "Up" and "Down" button to deplete your hp to 1 and gain a 95% climax meter. Now masturbate to fill the meter, then climax by releasing the "melee" button while keeping the "down" button held. A small sliver of your climax meter should suddenly appear when the MC goes back to being idle. Now without moving, use the "Kappa Dash" ability to suddenly dash up into the air instead of across the ground. The Yamabiko's "Voice Bazooka" skill should also cause the player to jump in place instead of recoiling back. Moving will undo this bug, so it's not useful in most areas.

Reverse Hit Detection (Can be done in all versions)
Basically, your attack should now cause a mob to recoil into you instead of away. It's kind of hard to replicate on mobile mobs but can easily be done on a few stationary ones. If you go to the Wolf Girl that sits on the bench and masturbate near her and climax while facing away from her before she can pull you in for a footjob, she should suddenly get covered from the opposite direction. You can also do this in the gallery and even some active mobs, but require you to time your jump and melee to cross-up attack a mob from behind while still facing the opposite direction. Now you're working with portals.

Black Wolf Booby Trap (Can ONLY be done in version 1.09a
Visit the Black wolf in the gallery and initiate sex with her. Finish, and then have her release you. Now while she's enjoying her cum covered bosom, interrupt her by masturbating near her. She should suddenly go back to her idle stance. Make contact anywhere with her sprite, and she'll force you down and initiate her titfuck without you telling her so, forcing you to "play" with her once more.
I said it before and I'll say it again, DO NOT TRUST THOSE WOLVES!

--

Those are all for now. There's a few other major bugs I've encountered that I wish I could share, but can't find out how to replicate them: one involved starting a brawl with the Taiki Residents(Tree Elves) in the gallery. I might go back and refine some the older post to make them easier and even update this post with additional minor bugs till the newer update arrives. Till then, enjoy! (^FT^)

Last edited:

New post saying that work will be slow as it is not going as anticipated.

Yum, Primary Color Dragon Girl Maids. :D

I call dibs on the Blue one!

Oh, and look! Zell-sensei noticed Kyrieru-sensei's Eroico! :p

Last edited:

Witches? Those look like dragons in maid uniforms... o.o But hey, if they identify as witches, that's fine to. Don't need to see it to believe it.

Edit: Just another thought, because one of them appear to not be as menacing as the others, is it possible that they may act as NPCs found around the mansion rather then attacking on site? I mean it's obvious they they appear to be in cahoots, but could it mean they have some significance to the game seeing they'll probably be the main focus in the next update.

Last edited:

Witches? Those look like dragons in maid uniforms... o.o But hey, if they identify as witches, that's fine to. Don't need to see it to believe it.

Lol, Where did you exactly read witches? :p Even the image name is Wyburn which i believe is an another word for Wyvern.

Lol, Where did you exactly read witches? :p Even the image name is Wyburn which i believe is an another word for Wyvern.

I had translated the blog. He stated he "created the mansion around the witch", or at least that's what my translator thinks he said. I just assumed that since he's been showing off a few likely mobs that'll appear there (the clown girl and lamb for example), that those three will also appear there and may more than likely represent as witches. Plus their outfits due look like witch gowns if you ask me.

I had translated the blog. He stated he "created the mansion around the witch", or at least that's what my translator thinks he said. I just assumed that since he's been showing off a few likely mobs that'll appear there (the clown girl and lamb for example), that those three will also appear there and may more than likely represent as witches. Plus their outfits due look like witch gowns if you ask me.

I believe it was supposed to meant that the mansion is owned by a witch, a powerful one maybe, and this witch going to be the big boss of the zone, just like the Monkey, the BlackWolf, and the Red Cloth Ghost.

But yeah, when i see it again, the clothes those cute dragon girl wore didn't really seems like maid outfits. It could really turns out that they are the witches of the mansion or at least someones related.

Hey, if those dragon girls actually are maids, who serve the Witch of the Mansion, i could sees some connection to the servants in Deception IV: Blood Ties in them!
AMY2AwD.png

aaaaa2.jpg

Last edited:

Wait a minute, if those dragon girls actually are maids, who serve the Witch of the Mansion, that could be very well a reference to the servants in Deception IV: Blood Ties, now doesn't it?
AMY2AwD.png

aaaaa2.jpg

HOLY SHIT...
I have no clue what you're talking about...
images

I do agree that there could be a really big connection between the two. My main focus is on the Blue girl who, unlike the other two, seems a little docile. I want to say she looks harmless, but she could already be playing me for a fool. If they are servants wanting to be freed, then I'd be happy to free them, so long as I don't get burned and maybe even transformed into a few things along the way.

HOLY SHIT...
I have no clue what you're talking about...
images

I do agree that there could be a really big connection between the two. My main focus is on the Blue girl who, unlike the other two, seems a little docile. I want to say she looks harmless, but she could already be playing me for a fool. If they are servants wanting to be freed, then I'd be happy to free them, so long as I don't get burned and maybe even transformed into a few things along the way.

I do admit i kinda pulling at straws back there :p.
And Deception IV is a weird game. o_O

Well, based on how weird Zell can make his monstergirls lately, i need to make sure i had myself prepared for the weirdest stuff Zell has in store for the upcoming Mansion zone update. >:)

Well, based on how weird Zell can make his monstergirls lately, i need to make sure i had myself prepared for the weirdest stuff Zell has in store for the upcoming Mansion zone update. >:)

They are indeed weird but the best part is that they are unique and sexy.
I'm prepared for anything he has to throw at us so let me join ya to make it better.

I loved that series. Do you mean Nightmare Princess or Blood Ties btw?
<-still haven't finished Trapt :(

Back