What's new

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

I can see that happening in two ways.

1. Get raped. Bystander enemy gets aroused. Joins and changes scene.

2. Enemy that travels in a group. Meaning, it's still one enemy... But that enemy is two characters. Harpy Sisters, elves that work together.
I think I know some good candidates for that. Both are in the haunted mansion. The bouncy dolls could maybe have a chance of randomly triggering a cowgirl or fellatio position when they connect. If you succumb to a fellatio move before knocking a single one out, all three start using their mouths together on you.

Also, the vampire (I'm assuming) girls could work for group sex. Consider this: once down, one of them can do the usual "experiment" grind, but instead of getting back up she starts to grind a second time and this time does the insert. After that it goes into a loop with internal creampies while a surviving friend mounts your face. But with a facing you orientation so the two vampire girls are back to back rather than the reverse orientation used by the other two face sitting girls.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New post with showing the ongoing poll result(click on the title to see a bigger version of the pic),he mention the monster girl that are on top are mostly the inviting types lol,he also enjoys reading the reason people vote for their mon girl and this sure raise his motivation even more.

He is now considering about making endless rape ,capture and extra panel based on the poll(damn that bench wolf girl)

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not surprised with a poll results at all.

As for me, I'd like to see a lamia at some point. Not a vore one :) Anyway, I respect his artistic decisions.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He just posted what seems to be the results of the character poll he had.

There's an animation of bench girl. I can't tell if she's fondling herself. But she look like she riding some MC dick.
the poll is up and you can still vote on it

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I must be retarded, because I can not find how to proceed in the mansion.
The room with the dolls is a dead end. The room with the falling trap girls has a red and black door blocked by the bench wolf girl and the other exit just loops back into the mansion beginning.
How do I get to these statues/mannequins and the mummy as the guides suggest?

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must be retarded, because I can not find how to proceed in the mansion.
The room with the dolls is a dead end. The room with the falling trap girls has a red and black door blocked by the bench wolf girl and the other exit just loops back into the mansion beginning.
How do I get to these statues/mannequins and the mummy as the guides suggest?
did you try killing the dolls?

0nymous

Reputation score

did you try killing the dolls?
They seem invincible. Is there some gimmick to killing them?
Because I tried like 10 times now and they shred me before I can kill even 2. Don't tell me I just have to git gud

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sad no monster with a paizuri scene made it to the top 3 :(
white buns buns was close...but im sure it was becouse the breast smothering scene, really want to see more of it also breastfeeding.

really was expecting more votes for the bews imp same goes for the kobold (found it funny) and kitsune becouse kits are "overrated" as hell.

Because I tried like 10 times now and they shred me before I can kill even 2. Don't tell me I just have to git gud
those dolls are super tought best thing to do its to spam slime wall under they feets, it perma stun them until they use a rape move.

Last edited:

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The trick is to wait for them to attack you and just hit them out of the air, rather than to try and chase them around.

0nymous

Reputation score

Alright, thanks for the protip with the slime wall. I just stunlocked them against the wall. Turns out they are just giant HP sponges. Not a very intuitive way to proceed, considering how all the other enemies in the game respawn off screen.
Now I just gotta find out how to reach the tomb area...

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, thanks for the protip with the slime wall. I just stunlocked them against the wall. Turns out they are just giant HP sponges. Not a very intuitive way to proceed, considering how all the other enemies in the game respawn off screen.
Now I just gotta find out how to reach the tomb area...
I've found the dolls seem to have significantly higher defense when rooted on the ground. It would take some serious spanking to get them to give in.

Swatting them out of the air however, seems to do considerably more damage. Instead of thinking of them as HP sponges, perhaps think of them as parry-bait.

0nymous

Reputation score

Well I got to the ghost area and it just rapes me. Figuratively and literally. I got the whole 'turn into rock when it sits down looking' thing, it's just that rock form doesn't seem to last long enough. I always pop out too soon it would seem, and the
rapings proceed.

EDIT: FUCK ME (I MEAN DON'T) I GOT IT. You have to stay out of its SIGHT. When it sits down it means it spotted you. God damnit. Well, I did it.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I got to the ghost area and it just rapes me. Figuratively and literally. I got the whole 'turn into rock when it sits down looking' thing, it's just that rock form doesn't seem to last long enough. I always pop out too soon it would seem, and the
rapings proceed.

EDIT: FUCK ME (I MEAN DON'T) I GOT IT. You have to stay out of its SIGHT. When it sits down it means it spotted you. God damnit. Well, I did it.
Also if you wait too long and the ghost reaches the far end of the corridor, she'll sit down an will have instant auto-detect. So you can't wait too long either unless you want to.

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those too lazy to wait for the ghost enemy, I've managed to avoid it entirely by using kappa dash and double jump without having to use the stone transformation.

Trick is to start kappa dash spam immediately after you land and once you see the break in the ceiling, jump towards it. In the middle of the jump, switch to the double jump and jump over. I've tried to switch in the middle of dash, right before I start to jump but I always get caught when I do.

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those too lazy to wait for the ghost enemy, I've managed to avoid it entirely by using kappa dash and double jump without having to use the stone transformation.

Trick is to start kappa dash spam immediately after you land and once you see the break in the ceiling, jump towards it. In the middle of the jump, switch to the double jump and jump over. I've tried to switch in the middle of dash, right before I start to jump but I always get caught when I do.
I call this the fun way >_>

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I call this the fun way >_>
I thought that method got removed from the game.

I wonder what her face looks like. Then again, it may be better off without us knowing. Ammirite?

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought that method got removed from the game.

I wonder what her face looks like. Then again, it may be better off without us knowing. Ammirite?
That's a good point, not being able to see her face unlike all of the other monster girls kinda alienates me though.

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For this specific instance, that alienation is actually kind of scary-arousing which I think was the goal.
Exactly what I had in mind, if this was zell's intention then I have to say he aced it! :D