What's new

SIM Scat [Zerobyteorbit] 天空神殿の機械姦自壊オナニー生活 / Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple (RJ227560)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, how is the game itself? Demo was jive, but it locks progression so I wanna knkw how others like it before I take the plunge.
I assume it's exactly the same as the demo, but without those progression locks.

bunch of machines, bunch of options to add onto the machines. Pissing is a default but there's an addon to disable that, if you can find it. Scat only happens if you hook up some sort of pipe to her mouth, so avoid that unless you like the gross stuff.
Art is kind of irritating, since the character glows for no reason.
And yeah, it's all in moonrunes so you just have to blindly select things by trial and error.

I gave it a whirl, but I wouldn't pay for it.

axmed4555

Reputation score
As far as I can tell, the problems are because the engine the guy uses doesnt use invariant culture in the code, instead opting to use the current system culture. In this case, every country that uses decimal "," instead of decimal "." will get an exception.

How to fix the Exception
To fix this, go to your "region and language" settings in windows and change the format to japanese. English would also be fine. As would any other country that sensibly uses decimal point instead of decimal comma.

PS:
to learn more

nope, still have the same issue

axmed4555

Reputation score
AHA, I see... i tried the ENGLISH trial from ImagineVR and it worked just fine.... so we just need to find full version now... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there actually an end of some sort to the game that makes good on the insinuations at the beginning?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there actually an end of some sort to the game that makes good on the insinuations at the beginning?
There is an epilogue button that shows up once you buy all the altars. It explains what happens after. Nothing amazing but some closure.

xyzcityhunter

Lurker
Reputation score
Didn't saw anyone mentioned this but here a HINT.
Long Press button "O" in Unlock The Machine page for...