What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Zeton Poison / ゼトンポイソン] ウシ乳勇者とメス犬騎士 (RJ381126)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dlsite link:
ulmf discussion thread: None, yet

Hey, I'm still alive. Been a while since I made a partial, no particular reason for that, mostly just no games that caught my attention recently (other than one that already had a partial on release, lol). So here's a partial for Zeton Poison's latest game. The title in English would be something like "The Titcow hero and the Bitch Knight", but there is no official Dlsite English title, so I didn't put that in the title of the thread.

Translated the usual things, interface, items, skills, enemy names, etc., including the H stats screens. Also included cliplogger (butterfly plugin) to send text to the clipboard so you can MTL-translate dialogue in whatever software you like. If you don't know of any, I'd recommend , it is easy to use and is still maintained by the creator.

Note I did not translate the entire database as Zeton Poison is one of those devs that leaves the leftovers from previous games in the database, and as far as I can tell a lot of it is not used. Mainly under skills and armor. Items and enemy names I translated all of, so none of them should be untranslated. I am about 1/3 of the way through the game and haven't noticed anything I missed, but let me know if something shows up untranslated in skills/weapons/armor. Also note I did not translate some of the entries in the H stats screen (the ones that start out as "???") as those are added over time through the game and I'd have to track down every event that does this (and you'd likely have to start a new game as they would be tied to your save as well).

Update 7/1/22: Found a couple of late-game armors that were untranslated (I thought they were not used, lol), translated them and updated the patch.

No hoops to jump through to apply this one, just drag, drop, and overwrite. Attached to the post as usual. Also as usual, let me know if there are any issues.

Attachments

Last edited: