What's new

PUZ Loli [ZNZN Games] Naedoko Wars (Seedbed Wars)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSite Link:

Contains Loli, so no download link. The game however, is available on cat site.

Okay so basically, you're a... Seedbed. In a dungeon. Created by the Dark Magician (Lira Dark) to take over the world or something. But to do that, you need to defeat the other Magician first, starting from Lira herself!

Aight, so you control the monster, in a typical Battlecat-like game, to destroy your opp tower.

Control:
Use mouse, or for hotkeys:
1-2-3 for Seedbed
Arrow key for camera
Space for pause

The game's control itself is quite simple (And even with English option available!), you can unlock the CG, but the monster "animation" you need to unlock, via clearing the stage which contain the enemy (playing until chapter 5 will gives you all available monsters).

The way you summon your monster is, you guessed it, a typical in hentai doujin, you took one of the Magician (Seedbed), and stimulate them (Vaginal/Anal/Clitoris) sense, or (Slime/Urine/Milk/Egg) for higher tier monsters. There's also randomly generated mob you can "capture" when you cleared any stage.

There's also achievement and it seems you can install the apk on your phone, although I'm not so sure I'd want that.

(Since the SS in the dlsite mostly features NSFW pic, I'll choose the safest one)

1658331594833.png

List of Vic- I mean Magicians you'll meet throughout the game.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Was there anything substantial added after version 1.0? I beat the game and unlocked everything. save goes in the game directory.

Attachments

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually been playing this game for a while, it's great. Nice combination of autobattler gameplay plus lewd content. Not to mention it's fully translated into english, and the translation is done pretty well, too.

The gameplay flow is super simple: you issue commands to your seedbeds (aka the girls you've captured) to molest/toy with them in various ways, which generates resources. You then spend these resources to spawn monsters, which autobattle their way towards the enemy spawner on the left side of the map. There's a 4-way elemental system that basically follows rock-paper-scissors rules, plus a category of non-elemental monsters. You unlock more monsters by clearing more story and you get coins you can spend on upgrades by completing sub-objectives on each stage (win without spending more than X mana, win with X seconds, win without losing more than X% hp usually).

There are 5 resources, and you get each from a different method;

Mana - this is gained from any generic sexual act: nipple play, clitoral stimulation, vaginal tentacles and anal tentacles. Each zone has it's own sensitivity score that affects how fast you get mana from toying with that zone for that girl, and these sensitivity scores will increase as you stimulate them more, allowing you to "develop" the girls as you see fit. These changes are reflected visually as well, which is a nice touch (e.g. higher nipple sensitivity = larger breasts, higher clit sensitivity = erect clit).

Eggs - This is gained from a tentacle that shoots the girl's womb full of cum that instantly crystallizes into a giant eggs, which she then lays. This has it's own proficiency score that works just like zone sensitivity does for mana.

Slime - A tentacle injects a large amount of slime into the girl's ass, which then multiplies and slides back out with several new nucleii. Again, this has a unique proficiency score.

Urine - intense uretha play causes very wet and yellow orgasms which are collected by the tentacle chair. Also has a unique proficiency score.

Milk - a true classic, tentacles will massage and squeeze the breasts until milk comes out for you to use. Also has a proficiency score.

Mana is used to summon everything, and I mean everything. Eggs are used for high-tier fire creatures, slime for high-tier water creatures, urine for lightning monsters and milk for plant monsters. Additionally, you can spend some mana sort of invest in a seedbed by hitting the "inject aphrodesiac" button, which increases their sensitivity by 100% of it's base value for the rest of that mission (worth noting that this does not count towards the mission sub objectives, so you can buy lots of these aphrodesiacs and not go over the cap). There's technically no limit to how many times you can do this per mission, but the cost doubles each time you do it so it soft caps.

Every time you complete a mission, you'll capture one or two new girls you can start using as seedbeds; at specific points in the story you'll unlock a second and third seedbed slot, letting you use more at once on missions and also at specific points in the story you'll capture the 5(+1 bonus) named girls to use. Later on (through unlocks) you'll gain the ability to customize the girls as you see fit (although for the named characters you can only change their outfits).

Upgrades are refundable at any point so you should never be afraid to experiment with new builds for each stage, or reset and try something else if your build struggled with the current stage.

There's a bunch of achievements for various things, like raising a girl's sensitivity to 100 (different achievement for each zone) or raising the first named girl's vaginal and anal sensitivity both to 60. Each of these achievements unlock things like gallery entries, customization options for captured girls or extra coins to upgrade your base & units with.

There's even an extensive post-game for you to go through, which an entire extra 5 chapters of EX missions after the 5 chapters of story have been cleared.

All in all it's an excellent game and I highly recommend giving it a proper go, not just downloading a save and looking at the gallery. It's kind of addictive, actually.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Isn't it just the exact same sprite animation on loop? I tried an early demo and was severely disappointed.