What's new

Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.7 (**!New version 12/16!**)

Zoe's Temptations 0.7 has been released! You can find it here : !

Here are the changes :

- Added 10 new animated scenes!

- Around 50 minutes of gameplay in the Real world (Another patch with quests for Midir and Fir will be released later this month)

- Added the first possible ending! As the game advances I decided to add some possible endings at some points, this one is a REAL rough one! (The game will go on, this is not the FINAL ending, just an early one!)

- Continued the wisp quest from Fir a little bit, will be completed in the next quick patch coming later this month.

- Continued the phone messages quest line, this one is a real kinky one!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that awesome pine! :) keep it up : D

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoe's Temptations Christmas Patch is now available! You can grab it here : This quick update brings two short events, one in Midir and one in Fir that are Christmas themed! In Midir Zoe encounters the ghost of Evil Christmas Future and she get's a glimpse into her possible futures, you will get to see Madness Zoe, Illusion Zoe, Bloodlust Zoe and Betrayer Zoe! In Fir she encounters a Snowman that helps her with her internal struggle and she get's a decent spanking!

Take a quick look :

nirolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.7 Christmas Patch (**12/23/2016**)

Fantastic game. Need to find a way to introduce movies in my own game. Continue the good work.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.7 (*NEW public version 1.3.2017*)

Still have some spare free time? Why not try the new free version of Zoe's Temptations? You can find the link in the main post or right here!

Zoe's Temptations 0.4 :

Zoe's Temptations 0.7 :

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a sneak preview of the next update of Zoe's Temptations! Zoe goes on a trip with Sophie, Darius and some friends she met in version 0.7! This should be interesting to say the least... And did I mention that the orgy scene sets will also be available?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I've come across a bug.
First day, I sided with Trixy (with a score of 5/4) and went to the fairy world.
Score on Day 2 was 5/4 again chose to visit Mara's world. The game shunts me into Trixy's world anyway.

What just happened?

Aaaand the game just crashed. No error messages, a straight CTD. During my second forced trip to Trixy's world (this time with a score of 5/3 and I chose to go to Mara's world again). It was righter after the scene where Zoe's talking to the Beholder after meeting with Kora.

Last edited:

tricky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First day, I sided with Trixy (with a score of 5/4) and went to the fairy world.
Score on Day 2 was 5/4 again chose to visit Mara's world. The game shunts me into Trixy's world anyway.
I think something like that happened to me too my game didn't crash though.
Wasn't sure if it was a bug since i already chose one of those worlds.

I liked the concept of the game. with the two worlds and choices you make.
Also liked zoe's looks and her mom's but most of the other female characters didn't appeal to me. :/
Not sure which version i played last but i really enjoyed it :)

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried latest version, some how this game dosen't apeal to me.
Art is good and its nice touch that scenes are animated, but still i found out that scenes dosen't turn me on at all.
Maybe its becouse there is over supply of 3d h rpg games even thougt this is bit different then most of others.

Polyphem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is a Walkthru out?
Is it possible to kill Roy and all the other assholes?
Is there a possibility for Zoe and Sophie to get a happy ever after?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What just happened?

Aaaand the game just crashed. No error messages, a straight CTD. During my second forced trip to Trixy's world (this time with a score of 5/3 and I chose to go to Mara's world again). It was righter after the scene where Zoe's talking to the Beholder after meeting with Kora.
Hey! You must keep in mind that you have to track your choices via the coins, the last choice when Zoe goes to sleep is a tie breaker in case you chose 4/4 throughout the day. So if your Trixy coin (angel coin) was at 5 then you would go to Faye land no matter what your last choice is. As for The CTD's I don't know what to tell you, there have been a handful of people reporting the same but the vast majority don't have this problem, also I never encountered this issue at all, not once and I test the game monthly with each new version.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is a Walkthru out?
Is it possible to kill Roy and all the other assholes?
Is there a possibility for Zoe and Sophie to get a happy ever after?
You can't kill any characters, just get rid of them by other means as the story goes on. Right now there is no ending with Sophie and Zoe but there sure will be one in the coming versions, right now there is only one possible early ending.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey! You must keep in mind that you have to track your choices via the coins, the last choice when Zoe goes to sleep is a tie breaker in case you chose 4/4 throughout the day.
Oh, okay. Well, it's explained in the game as well but I just thought "Hang on, these last two choices were kind of moot..." Especially after Mara exclaims "Yes! I win again!"
Good to know it's not a bug, all the same :)
I'll load up my save and see if the crash is persistent.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, okay. Well, it's explained in the game as well but I just thought "Hang on, these last two choices were kind of moot..." Especially after Mara exclaims "Yes! I win again!"
Good to know it's not a bug, all the same :)
I'll load up my save and see if the crash is persistent.
Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it:cool:

Mordaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Playing version 0.4 FYI.

Zoe's hair color seems to change in the snow scene's. From a dirty grayish in color only in the front the back portion remains grayish throughout.

Would it be possible to have the text "pop" out and not scroll thru? I read faster
than it scroll's and always end up making decisions be default which is Mara.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Playing version 0.4 FYI.

Zoe's hair color seems to change in the snow scene's. From a dirty grayish in color only in the front the back portion remains grayish throughout.

Would it be possible to have the text "pop" out and not scroll thru? I read faster
than it scroll's and always end up making decisions be default which is Mara.
Hey! The hair reacts to the lighting so in certain scenes it can look different depending on the environment. There is a plugin to make text simply appear instead of that typewriter effect however my firewall and antivirus found it "dangerous" so I decided not to feature it to the game as it might be malicious. I would recommend that you use the left click to skip text faster, that way decisions won't be made by default unless you click on them.;)

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After playing version 0.4 i find that i can't stand those choices, i will explain it:

It's impossible for me to always select blue choices or red choices because there are many that i find a bit... let's say strange. I think it would have been better red for pure lust actions and blue for romantic options, but not in morality.

If I may i will give a few cases with SPOILERS

-Being a dick with the sister are all red choices, that's just being mean and stupid, i can at least understand the colour with the cake after seeing the new "father" having sex with your mother, but just being a bad person or even being stupid makes it hard for me, if those choices were white rather than with colours it would be better.

-Not calling your friends when you go with your sister to the mountains is a blue option... since before the trip what my intelligence was asking is "get more people, it's dangerous for you and your sister", just being white would have been better.

The game overall isn't bad, it just annoys me that some parts, which are quite neutral, you feel forced depending on the "blue or red path". In fact i would have recommended to divide the "morality" and "sexuality", because you can be slutty and be an angel.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After playing version 0.4 i find that i can't stand those choices, i will explain it:

It's impossible for me to always select blue choices or red choices because there are many that i find a bit... let's say strange. I think it would have been better red for pure lust actions and blue for romantic options, but not in morality.

If I may i will give a few cases with SPOILERS

-Being a dick with the sister are all red choices, that's just being mean and stupid, i can at least understand the colour with the cake after seeing the new "father" having sex with your mother, but just being a bad person or even being stupid makes it hard for me, if those choices were white rather than with colours it would be better.

-Not calling your friends when you go with your sister to the mountains is a blue option... since before the trip what my intelligence was asking is "get more people, it's dangerous for you and your sister", just being white would have been better.

The game overall isn't bad, it just annoys me that some parts, which are quite neutral, you feel forced depending on the "blue or red path". In fact i would have recommended to divide the "morality" and "sexuality", because you can be slutty and be an angel.
Hey! Thanks for your feedback and to give you an answer :

Yes, I know some of the choices are simply mean. If you got to visit Midir Village (Don't believe it's featured in this demo version) you would see that some parts of Lust had turned evil leaving the debauchery and sexuality on a second place. You're right, it would have been better to split things even more but the game is now too advanced for that, perhaps things will be changed more in one of the final versions. As the game progresses Zoe is less evil and more lustful but evil and mean choices still occur and they still push Zoe to do all kinds of perversions and kinky things.:D

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey! Thanks for your feedback and to give you an answer :

Yes, I know some of the choices are simply mean. If you got to visit Midir Village (Don't believe it's featured in this demo version) you would see that some parts of Lust had turned evil leaving the debauchery and sexuality on a second place. You're right, it would have been better to split things even more but the game is now too advanced for that, perhaps things will be changed more in one of the final versions. As the game progresses Zoe is less evil and more lustful but evil and mean choices still occur and they still push Zoe to do all kinds of perversions and kinky things.:D
Yeah i understand, it's just that it is a shame, the game is quite good but i feel like i can't do a pure route on either side because of that, well i don't know exactly how much it affects a pure route, if what affects the most is just what place you visited when you dream then everything is okay for me :).