Zolvatory

Reputation score
BANNER.png

Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:

Newest build available here:

_________

Heyo! We are Zolvatory, a small and new indie company from Europe creating adult games. Currently Zolvatory consists of 3 people: 1 artist, 1 programmer and 1 game designer/writer. We have all known each other for a long time, but this is our first dive into working together to produce games!
Our current project is Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover and it's still in very early development. We just started our Patreon in hopes to find support as well!
_________

What is Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover?
Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover is a metroidvania game with a pixelart style. As such it's going to focus on exploration of the area and action-based combat everything a metroidvania usually has after all! A few more features are planned down the line (including switching between day and night at save points to open new paths and have new enemies roaming the streets, skill trees for more personalisation and more!)
All the adult content in the game will be animated sprites.

So what is the story?
The protagonist is a detective who receives a mysterious call about strange happenings in a city far away and is immediately intrigued! Upon arriving there he realises that the city has been twisted in a very strange way and is completely overrun with Monster Girls! What's worse, for some reason he is the only man in town and they have all set their eyes on him. Getting locked in the city he decides to get to the bottom of what has happened while trying to avoid getting raped by literally every single girl in town!

mcidle.gif <- That's our detective protagonist!

Combat
It's pretty straight forward! You can attack and defend yourself. But all attacks of the Monster Girls will increase your arousal upon hitting or getting blocked and that means you will get debuffed in certain ways! So evading attacks is important, although there is another tool at your disposal for certain attacks (that will have a visual and audio cue) - parrying. Whenever you parry an attack you get into a state in which you can choose to either evade afterwards, parry once more or counter-attack! You can even reflect some projectiles right back at them. We hope this will spice up the gameplay a little.
The controls are not 100% yet, so we will add them once our first demo releases!

fairywalk.gif <- And this is one of the enemies - A fairy girl! Our artist even drew a nice picture of her that we currently use as our profile picture! Check it out in the spoiler below.

About the Adult Content!
All the adult content in the game will be animated sprites. It can be initiated through multiple ways, which include: being knocked down, getting hit by special attacks, upon Game Over and more situational ones! While you are in these animated scenes you need to free yourself (which currently is mashing, but we might change it later on to make it more interesting) and dialogues will play! The girls will tease you, bully you and sometimes do way worse things to you. These dialogues will include good and bad choices you can make, but be careful! The more aroused the main character is, the more difficult it will be to go for the good choice! We will also try to make the dialogues rather unique with the enemies noticing if you are a quickshot or held out for very long. They will even remember you after having been defeated before and change what they say accordingly. Every enemy in the game will have at least 1 scene!

Core Fetishes:
Femdom, Monster Girls, Reverse Rape
_________

WASD - Movement
J - Attack
K - Parry/Block
Space - Jump/Confirm
ESC - Pause Menu
F1 in the main menu - Reset your save file. (Do this before deinstalling the game or installing a new version)

Press the right directional buttons (WASD) corresponding to the arrows shown to free yourself when getting caught!
Mash Space if you are just laying on the ground!
Confirm the answer on the spinning wheel in sex scenes with the confirm button (Space).
You can wallcling/walljump and you can slide down walls with S.
Block at exactly the right time to parry instead and choose a directional input for a dash with invulnerablity as you do so. Jumping and Attacking is also an option.
When you get to a table with a small arrow above it press up to fully heal!

If that sounds interesting to you please consider supporting us on Patreon, we would be really happy.

One last important thing to mention:
(Changed) Every update up until the final demo will be public and free. Everything beyond that will be Patreon only and the full game will be priced at around $12. Patrons who paid a total of $10 will receive a key once the game comes out.

Last edited:

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
The art is really nice, both pixel and otherwise, and the gameplay concept sounds fun. My only concern is that it seems like a bit of an ambitious project for a three-person team. I know it's easy for some people to burn out on projects like these. But that said, I'll look forward to seeing what y'all can put together when you're ready to start putting demos out.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I hope you guys are able to get a good patron amount, it starts off slow but it picks up. Though I would have waited for a gameplay demo to be ready before posting a notice of the game. Just to get patrons hooked. But good luck though!

It may also be prudent if you guys make a thread in Hentai foundry and F95Zone if you want to more forum exposure.

Zana

Reputation score
When a demo releases i'll be happy to check it out!

If it's appealing i will surely become a patreon :)

Loving the art so far..it looks very promising

Good luck!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
This is a game I 200% want to see succeeding. I love the art, sprites and animation so much.

prettystupid

Reputation score
Seems really cool, love the look of the art. Is there a possibility that there'll be non-pixel CGs if some threshold of support is met?

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The art is 10/10. I will be sad if this gets dropped like many other h-games.

RockCat

Reputation score
The premise for gameplay sounds just like Re;pure aria(metroidvania, reverse rape), and i love it.
now if i wasn't a cheap bastard poor i'd totally support your work, but right now i can only wish you good luck with this stuff, because it looks really amazeing!

OP
Zolvatory

Zolvatory

Reputation score
First of all, thank you all so much for answering this with your feedback and even concerns! We're really excited about it, haha!

The art is really nice, both pixel and otherwise, and the gameplay concept sounds fun. My only concern is that it seems like a bit of an ambitious project for a three-person team. I know it's easy for some people to burn out on projects like these. But that said, I'll look forward to seeing what y'all can put together when you're ready to start putting demos out.
Thanks for the compliments on the art and concept! It clearly is an ambitious project and does mean a lot of work, so I totally get where you are coming from. We want to be as transparent as possible, so we'll keep updating you on our progress and struggles along the way of course. We have all worked in smaller groups to make way less ambitious projects before, just not us 3 together as one team yet!

I hope you guys are able to get a good patron amount, it starts off slow but it picks up. Though I would have waited for a gameplay demo to be ready before posting a notice of the game. Just to get patrons hooked. But good luck though!

It may also be prudent if you guys make a thread in Hentai foundry and F95Zone if you want to more forum exposure.
Honestly, we are happy about any amount of support we can get, even if it's not financial. Everyone being interested in it motivates us a ton. It is kind of a passion project after all. We were thinking about waiting for the demo as well, but really wanted to get the concept out there already - completely aware of the consquences that it might have in terms of a more rough start. At the moment it's more so for people that want to support us already and to those who want to wait until something playable is out - go ahead! I would probably do the same if I was in your shoes.
And thanks for the heads up to the other sites! We'll definitely take a look at them and see what we can do!

When a demo releases i'll be happy to check it out!

If it's appealing i will surely become a patreon :)

Loving the art so far..it looks very promising

Good luck!
You wouldn't believe how happy it makes us that you are considering it already!

This is a game I 200% want to see succeeding. I love the art, sprites and animation so much.

The art is 10/10. I will be sad if this gets dropped like many other h-games.
Our artist is incredibly flattered by everyones comments! She's amazing and we are happy to have her with us. Thanks for your excitement! And for the dropping, it's sad that it happens to some games, but since we have a huge attachement to our ideas and creations, we can assure you that we will do everything we can to avoid it.

Seems really cool, love the look of the art. Is there a possibility that there'll be non-pixel CGs if some threshold of support is met?
Thanks for the compliments! About the non-pixel CGs:
It's something that we have talked about in the team already and do not plan to implement, especially because it would put more work on our artist. That being said if the support becomes big enough in the future and we find an artist that lives up to the standards we need, then it might just be a door that reopens. But for now please consider it a no. Terribly sorry. :c

Supporting. Demo soon, please!
Thank you so much! It really means a lot to us. Concerning the demo, while it will still take time there will be an announcement on how things are going, what our current state of progress on it is and some other information later this week, so please look forward to that.

The premise for gameplay sounds just like Re;pure aria(metroidvania, reverse rape), and i love it.
now if i wasn't a cheap bastard poor i'd totally support your work, but right now i can only wish you good luck with this stuff, because it looks really amazeing!
That's true! Re;pure aria is a game that I have played before as well and had a fun time with! Obviously we are trying to differentiate our game from it a bit in certain aspects, like setting and whatnot, so look forward to that! Don't worry about not being able to support us, we're happy about you being excited. It's important that people put themselves first and our patreon...somewhere down the line of their priorites, haha.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Well your opening post certainly catches my intrigue. While the basic premise isn't anything completely new, having the addition of dialogue in the scenes, choices, and even a kind of 'memory', is certainly far more unique.
And dialogue in these kind of games that isn't in Japanese, and never gets translated, is quite rare, so I have to admit that particular concept has me most intrigued. So for the moment, consider me quite intrigued and looking forward to that demo!

OP
Zolvatory

Zolvatory

Reputation score
Well your opening post certainly catches my intrigue. While the basic premise isn't anything completely new, having the addition of dialogue in the scenes, choices, and even a kind of 'memory', is certainly far more unique.
And dialogue in these kind of games that isn't in Japanese, and never gets translated, is quite rare, so I have to admit that particular concept has me most intrigued. So for the moment, consider me quite intrigued and looking forward to that demo!
The basic premise isn't anything new, that's true! We were hoping to build upon a solid foundation that people are familiar with and innovate on other fronts. Another thing we will try to do is have a unique setting and story so that visually and narratively it feels like something barely any metroidvania has done before (we want to avoid an old fantasy setting or a super sci-fi one). I can give more insight on that at a later date!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. The sprites look very nice indeed.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The art is amazing.... i'm looking forward to this
And such a great attitude...awesome
Best of luck!

Reputation score
Finally among of all those games i manged to find such a brilliant! All looks really promising, especially arts. I hope that story and game design will be on the same level:3
When i first seen the arts my mind immediately tells me that i must say something for support in this thread, despite the fact that i`am not this type of guys who love to show themselves and comment stuff at all.
So you really catch my eye on this project~

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So, as interesting as this game looks I do have some questions:

1) When you say that the fetishes are "Femdom, Monster Girls, Reverse Rape" are the animations only going to be vanilla (I.e. vaginal sex) or are we going to see a variety of scenes (I.e. Handjobs, Footjobs, sex toys, anal, Bondage play etc)?
2) Are you focusing on gameplay or sex scenes? Don't get me wrong, I would hate to play a super hardcore side-scrolling game, but adding like puzzles or mechanics will elevate the experience.

I understand that this is just a concept atm, so this may be hard to answer at this time. But if you have any insight to share that would be much appreciated.

OP
Zolvatory

Zolvatory

Reputation score
That's actually pretty practical. Take something that works and build up on it.
Mhm! That's the goal. As long as the base is solid, it also helps you to experiment a little more.

Very interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. The sprites look very nice indeed.
Thank you a lot! Veila puts a lot of time into creating the sprites, so she's extremely happy about every comment on them!

The art is amazing.... i'm looking forward to this
And such a great attitude...awesome
Best of luck!
Thank you! We're also blown away by the positive response we got so far. It's been a few crazy days so far, haha!

Finally among of all those games i manged to find such a brilliant! All looks really promising, especially arts. I hope that story and game design will be on the same level:3
When i first seen the arts my mind immediately tells me that i must say something for support in this thread, despite the fact that i`am not this type of guys who love to show themselves and comment stuff at all.
So you really catch my eye on this project~
We're happy to see you comment on our game then!
Seeing so many people excited for what we are going to put out is motivating us lots and to be honest: the pressure is on now! We really hope you are going to like our ideas for where we are going to take the game.
Also, there has been a short update on our progress for the alpha yesterday! You can find it on our patreon. We wanted to fill everyone in as soon as we could, so people knew what to expect.

Edit:
I did not want to double post, so I am going to edit an answer for piepiepie!
So for your first question: We will include a plethora of scenes! So to answer this, I want to go back to explain one of our ways to approach things. We want our characters to have personality, even if it's just an irrelevant enemy. At least visually and from the impression they give off, they should represent something. So we are most often going to choose a scene that we think suits the character best. That can be vaginal sex, of course, but it will be very varied! We can tell you for sure, that most if not all of the things you have mentioned as examples will be included with some enemies. The reason why we did not want to put it there in particular is that it might just be one enemy doing one of these things.
So let's say we would have written "Financial Domination" or something to be included. It might just be one enemy focusing on this though, so people might get the wrong idea. We did not want to disappoint anyone who would expect more of that particular fetish.
In short: a lot of different scenes will be covered and we might even have a voting every now and then to let people decide what they would like to see the most.

For the second question...that's a tough one to answer! We are trying our best to have good adult content combined with what basically is also a good game on it's own. That's something we really wanted to manage as we saw a lot of games merely focusing on one over the other (which isn't bad inherently!). Now for if we manage to do it, even I cannot answer that right now, but be assured that it's a very important goal of ours.
We would love for our game to be enjoyable to play and experience, the adult scenes included. There are some fun ideas we have for both gameplay and the adult parts, it's just a matter of how close we can actually get to our imagination.
Good gameplay is seemless and something that enhances the immersion, which in turn has influence on the adult scenes too. So in our head it kind of goes hand in hand.

I hope this answers your questions!
If anyone else has questions as well, feel free to ask, please! I will answer them as long as it's something that I am already allowed to tell you about, haha!

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm in love with butterfly girl, the animation is very beautiful. That commandeering walk, the jazz hand wrist flick, the hand on her hip, and that subtle aggressive cockiness in her head tilt and expression just combines so well. Not going lie just that was enough for me to break down and become a patreon. Looking forward to development. Seeing as there is some arousal system, is it possible that the protagonist can be more active in the scenes? I mean like instead of it being the girl dominating him, that he would participate like maybe grabbing their hips, head, arms, etc.

Reputation score
Also, there has been a short update on our progress for the alpha yesterday! You can find it on our patreon. We wanted to fill everyone in as soon as we could, so people knew what to expect.
Already seen that one after writing my previous post actually, thanks:3
Also i really hope that your dialogue system with enemies during an h-scenes will be that exactly thing that most game lack.
It might your killer feature in some way if done right, huh. Cause most games that i`ve seen just throws a bunch of text on me without any interaction, like my character cant really change something or talk to enemy more in dialogue terms, its very boring, especially when game is a story-rich type. I understeand why its done in that way, its just easier in production, but its just boring, and interaction with different enemy at this stage completely dead, like "oh, another monster gril will fuck mc to death, wow".