What's new

[Complete - Partial] Zonbikko Island ぞんびっ娘アイランド RJ305720 English MLT

Reputation score
DLsite JPN:

The plane crash landed on an island full of zombies.

Passengers arriving on a strange island have been waiting for rescue for a while.
However, many zombies have arrived.
Even after the passage of time, there was no sign of rescue.
They were forced to live a survival life while escaping from zombies.

Will they be able to escape from this island safely?

(January 16, 2021) Patch

Attachments

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
English MLT
So, translated into machine speak. Fair warning :LOL:

This game's probably not worth a thread, so here's the different endings conditions as an off-topic a complement to whatever's been MLTed:
- escape island alone (on whatever boat that doesn't drown you)
- escape w/ your crush(?), 15 different endings
- escape w/ all the women on your harem yatch
- escape w/ all the men on your manly boat
- evacuate your zombo pals to new playgrounds w/ the zombi boat
- fly everyone back home on your handmade papier-maché plane
(next ones require a house built on your tropical resort)
- kill all the men, rule over the women
- kill all the women, rule over the men
- recruit(rape) every female zombi into your zomrem
- recruit(rape) all 9½ female heroines you've made into fresh zoms
- kill everyone (no, not yourself)
- gain eternal life, impotence and omniscience with Nanoa

Note that a few of these are impossible on the first run... Since you start off with a zomcrush (crushzom?)

Last edited:

nebelwerferfunk

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
any download for full jp ver?

racu_racu

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Hello! I'm currently trying to obtain all the treasure/items, but I'm stuck for some entries. Does anyone know where I can find the missing ones? Thanks in advance.
1612079480881.png
1612079402656.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xdedestroyer

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Hello! I'm currently trying to obtain all the treasure/items, but I'm stuck for some entries. Does anyone know where I can find the missing ones? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 37539
View attachment 37538
The last two missing abilities I got them from sleeping and keep steal supply from the other,also the last item after getting sense from stealing supply,near the bush where everyone gather.

Attachments

Last edited:

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
For anyone who wants to know what the moonrune pictures say, I did some patchwork MS paint translations for some of the menu's. It's pretty crappy, but it gives a general idea of what's what for some of the things.

PS. Thanks for the mtl.

Attachments

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For anyone who wants to know what the moonrune pictures say
Well, I can tell good intentions when I see some...

So, I'll be the jerk who'll be honest with you: why don't you work with the base files? You just need to decrypt them, they're 816x624 png's in img/parallaxes. MUCH smaller than what I see above, and more importantly you can punch them back in the game (which I don't remember how 😅 ). See example attached. (the main map, untranslated)
Just ask for help. Lazy selfish bums' requests are unlikely to be met, but you, on the other hand, are trying to help the community out...

Oh, and use GIMP. It's 100% free and it can deal with the usual RPGM gimmicks (transparency and such).

Attachments

Last edited:

EmpsChsn

Reputation score
Well, I can tell good intentions when I see some...
That would've probably been easier and helped with the images I couldn't translate, but all the encrypted files are in Japanese and rather than search for which encrypted file held what, I figured to just print screen and paint over some stuff. I don't usually translate; just found this and did it on a whim.

I'll keep that in mind for the future though, even though I'm usually just another freeloader lol. So thank you. Maybe I'll go learn how to punch the images back in the future and edit it.

King_Fafala

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
I cant even figure out how to play this game. Anyone got any tips?

Boobozaurus

Reputation score
Did some PS magic with interface, it should be mostly translated (probably). Did a little testing, shouldn't be any derp in there aside of one. The tools/skills screen most likely will get borked after you will unlock skills. It's because skills in unlocked state is another picture and i didn't find it initially and its not even a copy of an existing one - totally different layout, which only complicates things as you've probably guessed. And there's lotta more text pictures which is quite unfortunate. But it is what it is at the moment, i did it on a whim anyway.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did some PS magic with interface, it should be mostly translated (probably). Did a little testing, shouldn't be any derp in there aside of one. The tools/skills screen most likely will get borked after you will unlock skills. It's because skills in unlocked state is another picture and i didn't find it initially and its not even a copy of an existing one - totally different layout, which only complicates things as you've probably guessed. And there's lotta more text pictures which is quite unfortunate. But it is what it is at the moment, i did it on a whim anyway.

FYI, the files don't actually replace anything (they're named so much different to what the base files look like). Meaning your img translations are not applied.

Boobozaurus

Reputation score
FYI, the files don't actually replace anything (they're named so much different to what the base files look like). Meaning your img translations are not applied.
I'll check it out, didn't look yet but the only thing i could think of is 7z broke weeb runes. It totes work on my side:
Clipboard01.jpg

Boobozaurus

Reputation score
OK, could you please tell how exactly you unpacked the archive (did you use WinRAR perchance)? Because i just checked freshly downloaded archive and everything inside looks in order. The potential problem here:
- You broke file naming when you unpacked the game
- You broke file naming when you unpacked translation

Could tell more if you'd provide beforementioned info about unpacking and showed some screens. For now it's just a guess.
That's how archive's content looks for me:
Clipboard02.jpg

And here's comparison with an actual folder content. For me looks kinda same:
Clipboard03.jpg

And to be totally sure i even tried to put files from archive in game folder, i was asked to overwrite. And in my game i actually see changes in interface. All in all it looks like an end user problem from here :)

Boobozaurus

Reputation score
Anyway i'm done with the game and just in case anyone would be interested i upload all psd files with translation as it is.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could tell more if you'd provide beforementioned info about unpacking and showed some screens. For now it's just a guess.
I used both winrar and 7z (later one because I saw you used it in your screenshots), and it seems to be the same case in both.
7z files.PNG
I have my PC as Japanese locale yada yada yada and all that stuff. Only thing I could think of was changing the Name Encoding to Japanese. But yeah, still didn't work...
Also, game files are prefectly okay in what naming regards. But for some reason it's just your translation zip.

Boobozaurus

Reputation score
Okay, it may be a derp on my side. I don't usually use Japanese locale because you need to reboot and it breaks some other things to me (like file paths) - so it's kinda a chore to switch back and forth. That said this could be a sole reason for different file naming. I unpacked the game as it is and then used names presented to me. Annoyingly irritating state of events...
If someone would be willing they could adapt file naming to "japanese japanese" version - both rpgmvp files (from game and archive) need to be unpacked/converted to png and compared. Then its just a little time consuming process of renaming rpgmvps. For converting i used
The other possibility i thought of, if one's still got archived game, is to use LocaleEmulator on 7z (maybe WinRAR too) to run it under English locale and use to unpack the game's archive. AFAIK LE works with 32-bit programs only but archiver would be needed one time only anyway. That way (probably) it would be possible to get the same file naming as i've got.
1620807541621.png

KnightGale

Reputation score
Okay, it may be a derp on my side. I don't usually use Japanese locale because you need to reboot and it breaks some other things to me (like file paths) - so it's kinda a chore to switch back and forth. That said this could be a sole reason for different file naming. I unpacked the game as it is and then used names presented to me. Annoyingly irritating state of events...
If someone would be willing they could adapt file naming to "japanese japanese" version - both rpgmvp files (from game and archive) need to be unpacked/converted to png and compared. Then its just a little time consuming process of renaming rpgmvps. For converting i used
The other possibility i thought of, if one's still got archived game, is to use LocaleEmulator on 7z (maybe WinRAR too) to run it under English locale and use to unpack the game's archive. AFAIK LE works with 32-bit programs only but archiver would be needed one time only anyway. That way (probably) it would be possible to get the same file naming as i've got.
View attachment 39222
Kinda late, but yes, i can confirm that using LocaleEmulator on the x86 version of 7zip (i imagine the x86 version of winrar would be the same) fixes the moonrunes problem.
So if you need to fix the weird characters, just download the 32-bit x86 7zip, install it, and use the LocaleEmulator on the 7zFM.exe.
Then just search for the compressed file you want to extract.