What's new

Zone

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zone

I looked up a lot of fan-arts and almost all of them picture her as a her so I guess she is truly a she. lol

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ive edited alot of his stuff and rock candys, never for any kind of gain but just taking things out that i didnt like. i tried with this new loop but hes getting into the most annoying kind to edit, which is basically each frame is painted as a whole instead of objects+ scripts because i wanted to take that ugly fuckers head out! took me about 200 frames but some where uneditable which sucks >.>
anyone know a better decompiler than sothink? everytime i try to edit an object it fucking does this artifact thing and lines go EVERYWHERE.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

ive edited alot of his stuff and rock candys, never for any kind of gain but just taking things out that i didnt like. i tried with this new loop but hes getting into the most annoying kind to edit, which is basically each frame is painted as a whole instead of objects+ scripts because i wanted to take that ugly fuckers head out! took me about 200 frames but some where uneditable which sucks >.>
anyone know a better decompiler than sothink? everytime i try to edit an object it fucking does this artifact thing and lines go EVERYWHERE.
You've got me curious...what kind of editing? I sorta like some of the Rock Candy stuff.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh nothing serious, mostly removing of clothing items, or tails, hair color, eye color, sounds or changing skin shade, replacing sounds with better ones but i dont have many samples to use haha.
for example i hated in hentaikey girl 5 that she had hentai key in red on her arm, took it off. same with natsume two, didnt like the shade of her ass so i made it more skin coloured than pink. i liked mitsies miaka but im very much not into seeing a cock on a girl so i removed the penis and balls, made the flash hotter.
its a very easy thing to do it just takes time, some makers like rock candy for example, they make it easy to edit and dont do their animations frame by frame which is nice; theres nothing more painful than struggling through each frame editing them, if you can just remove a single object (by remove i mean edit the object and erase the art, dont try removing the actual object because the actionscript will bitch/ flip out and wont play the file) i think they do frame by frame is because people like famous toon facials rip off zone and others, and call it their own instead of doing the hard work

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Because he said way back last year that he gets more into actual animation (for loops) and not doing tweens/morphs anymore.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gorillaz has H related stuff? ....Wow lol I used to listen to their songs...til this one song got stuck in head XD. but all seriousness (lol) I just went to a certain site and typed it in...ugh yeah ....didn't know that character was female (just saw the interview vid) ...

(seems I'm learning more and more from this site lol)

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping this but there's a new ZTV: (can't post URL's. It's on youtube.)

Next flash will be of Kill La Kill. Just thought everyone would want to know.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can just go on hentai foundry.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you can just go on hentai foundry.
my god they go on about random mindless stuff i wonder if they are trying for humor or something. redminus just went on and on..... aaand its not Nanon endless tears.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Kind of disappointing compared to their other episodes. The philosophical talk was not funny to me. :rolleyes:

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well zones work lately has been towards his\her(i still cant choose) taste. Mostly leaning towards being full to detail and not making fan voted choices anymore. I mean the Yoruichi one has been anticipated for almost a decade and zone keeps tossing it aside. That says a lot for a person.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well zones work lately has been towards his\her(i still cant choose) taste. Mostly leaning towards being full to detail and not making fan voted choices anymore. I mean the Yoruichi one has been anticipated for almost a decade and zone keeps tossing it aside. That says a lot for a person.
Couldn't possibly be that Yoruichi has been done to death by almost everybody else huh? I'd rather see an adult form Nelliel from Bleach...or Misa Amane from Death Note...or others. Yoruichi is alright I guess but I don't really find her to be all THAT attractive.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm. It was okay-ish. Nothing too fancy. Animation is as smooth as ever though.

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Couldn't possibly be that Yoruichi has been done to death by almost everybody else huh? I'd rather see an adult form Nelliel from Bleach...or Misa Amane from Death Note...or others. Yoruichi is alright I guess but I don't really find her to be all THAT attractive.
She has been done but not in an animated form that was teased almost a decade ago. Couldve just done a mini loop and got it over with.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Mavis was pleasant. I didn't see the movie, but I knew about the character from rule 34.

Yoruichi is approaching legendary status. I think it's going to be a great Parody/Mini/loop when it comes out.

No rush though, her dark skinned, purple haired self isn't going anywhere. I just hope it's not lesbian sex with Soifon. That would be disappointing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

She has been done but not in an animated form that was teased almost a decade ago. Couldve just done a mini loop and got it over with.
Yeah but, as with many artists, if they are doing something they apparently don't want to do, it's going to come out crappy compared to something they wanted to do it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People who think Zone or any other artist owes them anything, lol. Be happy he makes what he does and there's a chance he'll get around to doing something you have been waiting for. There aren't many H animators putting out high quality regular content like him. In my opinion, many artists quit or disappear because they start to feel pressured to do what people want them to and stop enjoying their work. If you notice, artists and game developers and such who hang around for a long time are the types to usually ignore fan input and do whatever they want/think is best.

It has nothing to do with them being rude or not, it's them trying to keep their interest/passion up. You have to be some kind of ass to think an artist needs to do whatever their fanbase wants.

I wasn't much for the Redminus skit either...I like Redminus too but that just came off as awkward and unnecessary for some reason. A little too tryhard to be funny I guess. I'm looking forward to the Kill la Kill flash, watched it a couple weeks ago so it's still pretty fresh in my mind, should be nice.

Last edited: