What's new

Zone

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zone

mega is still working for now, oh boï that is one huge file for a 16 minute video :/ 1.7 gb

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Kinda disappointed that he put music over the best part of the video. There was also a ton of anal, so anal fans will probably like that.

Let the hype get the best of me. It's good, but don't expect the ultimate best thing ever. It's not going to happen.

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thats what zone has been doing lately. Its great attention to detail and to zones liking, but its not really hitting a lot of the fanbase.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats what zone has been doing lately. Its great attention to detail and to zones liking, but its not really hitting a lot of the fanbase.
The problem (as you'll soon see) is that he played a rather annoying song over a critical part of the parody.

Instead of hearing the shlicking of cocks or tentacles, Kylie grunting, groaning or moaning, or cum jetting into her holes...

You hear this annoying song.

And while things look good, you aren't fully engaged because everything else is so fucked.

MetaSnake

Reputation score

Well it was okay. Until you hit the montage and you hear nothing but that friggin' song.

Well at-least the first half is decent.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well I was impressed. A majority of the animation was all newly created for the clip, I can see why it took so long.

And yeah the music took away from what could have been more sex sound effects, but for the effort and how good the animations and fetishes were i'm willing to overlook it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Went back to watch some of his older stuff. He needs to go back to his roots.

Bustin' Makes Me Feel Good, but I haven't busted so I just feel salty.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I didn't mind the music, but the constant change in tone from scene to scene in the montage made it really hard to keep being into. From resistance in one part to corrupted lust in the next, to ragdoll mindbreak...and then back and forth between them all. No consistency.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A perfect fap material.
For soul and plot proceed to somewhere else. Like the movie itself :p

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would have preferred sex sounds. I think Kill La Kill was better but im strictly a tentacle guy when it comes to this stuff.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man I would've been happy enough with just the first scene with the huge red guy, good lord that was awesome.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure why people are complaining. This was really fucking good. I suppose the song could ruin it for some people, but there's still a really large section without it for you to enjoy it plenty.

Desubee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was good, but not great. It felt more like a re-hashed Modifiers than anything, and the music really killed it for me, had to mute it just to enjoy it lol

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didn't even have an issue with the song as much as I did with the structure of the video itself. The second half was 8 minutes of 2-3 second long clips mashed together constantly cutting into eachother. Wouldn't it have been easier to just do another complete scene?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thinking about the song, its alright I think Zone just added so he could cut back on 4 mins of moans he prob didn't have or wanted to re-use.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

At the end of the Eduardo scene, the sound effects cut into the music. He could have done that several times throughout the video.

I agree that the first scene was probably the best, because everything was set up so nicely.

Insult to my life that there was a whole four seconds of titfucking. Being that the cumshot was one of the prettiest in the entire parody.

At first I thought I wouldn't like Kylie, which honestly, I don't care for, but she grows on you a little. The problem was with the montage. A song is a song, but when it has long solos, and simply drags for what felt like six minutes, to me it just looks like he slapped shit together at the end.

It didn't seem to have the character that his Kill La Kill, Motorcity or Teen Titan stuff had, and I was honestly severely disappointed.

For those of you who do not understand, you have to set the tone for a long parody like this. Random scenes, with no ambiance that Kylie is loving it, hating it, what it sounds like, what kind of dark theme could have been put on it was all thrown away because he probably tired out.

Several scenes had really interesting concepts, but the giant worm was at an angle that you couldn't really see shit, and that big slug with eye tentacles was misplayed as well.

There was even another chick in this one blowing another monster, but you don't get anything from it other than a weird face and a blink maybe.

You done fucked it up for me. I can't believe I paid for that. Lesson learned.

Twycross448

Reputation score

While it isn't bad (far from it, in fact), from a certain point in the clip onward, I do get the vibe that zone was tired of working on it and just wanted it done.
And yes, I think the montage sucked somewhat. It is like he tried to jam as many different ghosts and fetishes into it as possible, which is bad because no matter how hard you try, you simply cannot please everyone. Zone would have been better off if he had done one more complete scene (a properly long tentacle scene, for exampple) instead of the montage. Would have been less work overall and likely been more to the liking of his core fan base.

Of course, all this is just my highly subjective opinion. So don't take it as anything else.

Final Verdict: Okay, but considering the extremely long time he worked on it, underwhelming.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, while the montage wasn't quite as bad as comments led me to believe, I do think that end product wasn't really worth the absolutely massive wait. I'm certainly not going to go back to being a paying subscriber to ZONE's page anytime soon if this is what all these months of lackluster activity resulted in, that's for sure.