What's new

Zoo Infiltrating Party [Iris, Emily, Luna]

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zoo Infiltrating Party [Iris, Emily, Luna]

Once Iris had gotten on top of the woman she continued to keep her grin, satisfied that she had managed to get on top of the demoness. Hearing the woman taunt her Iris taunted her back, giving a short response.

" Wanna bet? "

Iris stopped talking then. She quickly began to fight the demoness back in the only way that would stop her. Iris's head quickly dove in to the pink haired demoness's right breast, the one that had caught her eye and started to make Iris lust mad. Iris licked it and made circles around the nipple for a moment before moving her head completely and began to suck on it, sucking hard and fast. Her hands were quick to start working as well as they went and quickly sought out the woman's pussy. Iris's left hand began to rub the clitoris, then it began tweaking it. Iris's right hand had already began to prod the woman's warm entrance, planning on shoving the entire thing inside, thus fist fucking the woman.

( Action: Iris try's to do the stuff I had her do above. )

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"I..can't...I...don't want..."

A lie, a horribly obvious lie. She wanted it, she wanted to be fucked silly, to be able to come and have her desires satisfied. However, she couldn't, it didn't fit her...she wasn't allowed to want for such things. Resorting to baseless denial upon being faced by this maddening lust, it did not seem that Luna would be able to resist for much longer, a mixture of fear and desire now evident in the girl's eyes. Drawing upon anything she could to help fight this "magic" which had trapped her so, the girl even began trying to escape from reality, making a poor effort to convince herself that everything she was feeling and seeing was nothing more than an illusion...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The red haired Succubus giggled on top of Luna, and a hand went down to trail along her pussy lips, teasing, and going at a horribly, pleasurably slow rate. Combined with the magic that began to drain her, this made Luna's eyes roll back into her head from the feeling...

"All you have to do is ask me to do it, ask me to fuck you, just say please... And I'll make you feel so good... I'll make all the pain in your mind go away, and replace it with pleasure... You just have to want it..."

As Iris fingers, and teases the Succubus' pussy, she pink haired woman twists her mouth in boredom, "It that how you play with yourself?" she insults Iris' lack of stimulation given to the Succubus, "Please, let me show you how to fuck!"

Suddenly, the Succubus gets up, and flips the two of them over, so that Iris no longer had the upper hand in their sexual little struggle. Iris had her arms pinned down, and her legs spread open by the Succubus, as her tail arched down, and threatened to go inside her pussy, proding and teasing her cunt, as the piston-like tail seemed to change shape, as if by some magic, and formed into a phallus, meant to penetrate her depths....

The pink haired demoness smiled at Iris, "Oh... Look at you tight, tiny pussy... Looks like you haven't gotten fucked much... No wonder you're so horrible!" she laughs "Don't worry... I'll be the first one to make you cum like you never have before...", her mouth lowers down, and places a kiss on Iris' lips, kissing her deep, and playing with her tongue, as she adjusts herself to penetrate her...

Everyone heard the moans of passion coming from over where Emily was, and as it turns out, Emily managed to wrestle with the blond Succubus enough to get each other in a 69 position. Emily was on top of the busty Succubus, her face buried on the demon's cunt, while the Succubus herself was licking away at Emily, drinking her juices, and draining her energy, while they were both blushing, and fucking each other expertly...

(Emily's orgasm status: Yellow)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( Did Iris have her body armor taken off before? Because after Emily took it off I had Iris put it back on and I don't recall her getting it removed. )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Gah, looking back, I thought I mentioned it... When under the Succubus magic, you want to get fucked, so clothes are an obstacle on that path. It's just a matter of outperforming your sexual, Succubus partner to win during sex.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( Well it's about time I got to replying to this. If the three of us stay on for a little while longer maybe we can finish the fight up. If we lose the fight and Joseph dies it's not a big deal, it's not like he's required to defeat the goddess. )

Iris had thought she had been doing good, sucking on the woman's breast and teasing her pussy and all. However the white haired girl was quickly corrected when the woman spoke, and flipped her over. After the woman had pinned her arms down and spread her legs Iris felt a bit worried, the worry increased when she felt the desirable feeling of something prodding her flower. When the pink haired demoness spoken again, laughing at how Iris had a tight and tiny pussy and how she was horrible Iris stopped listening to what she was saying for a moment and looked away, speaking something to herself quietly, her voice sounding a bit displeased with herself.

" Am... I really that bad..?"

Iris wished she was more like Jesse at that moment, a woman who knew everything about sex. In the deep depths of her mind Iris wished the brown haired woman was here to save her, Iris knew Jesse could beat anyone as far as sex went and the only reason Iris had dominated her that one time was she allowed it. When the kiss was made and the demoness kissed her deep Iris slowly felt her desire to fight leaving her, just wanting to give into this fate and let the woman fuck her, then do as she pleased after that.

Iris wanted to give in but she didn't, she was going to keep fighting. As much as she wanted to just give into the pink haired demoness and because her pet, Iris figured that's what the woman wanted to make her, she didn't. Trying to summon a surge of strength Iris tried to get her arms unpinned and flip the woman off of her.

( Action: Attempt to get the woman off and take the dominate position again. )

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"All you have to do is ask me to do it, ask me to fuck you, just say please... And I'll make you feel so good... I'll make all the pain in your mind go away, and replace it with pleasure... You just have to want it..."

To have all the pain go away, to have it disappear...Was she allowed this? Was a corpse like her allowed such? To be temporarily forget everything...to submerse herself away in pleasure...could she not do it? Her will bending to the woman's words as the unstable desire she felt, it was then that Luna gave in, no longer able to resist or hide away.

"I...Please..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iris could not free herself from the cute, busty demon's grip, and she soon felt the tail slip into her sex, as it pushed her pussy lips apart, and went deep inside her.

"Mmm... You're so tight... And yet I slipped right in..." she then decides to note Iris' attraction to her body, "Do you like my big, round breasts?" she moved her breasts so that they were in front of Iris' face, "Go on... Play with them... We're gonna be able to play with each other a lot, when I take you home with me, and teach you how to fuck... Hm, hm, hm..." she giggled, as she started a rhythm of pushing her tail in and out of Iris' pussy, making her feel about to cum, just from the tail slamming against her sweet spot, over and over and over again... Driving her insane...

(Iris' Orgasm Status: Orange)

(Iris' mental status: Lustful)

The red haired vixen smiled, and leaned down to kiss Luna on the lips. The kiss made Luna feel all her rage go away, and all the sorrow and pain disappear... And replaced it with pure lust for the red haired woman's body...

As the demon broke away from the short, loving kiss, she smiled down at Luna, "Poor thing, no one should have to suffer like you have... I'll make it all go away, and soon, you'll come to love me, as I will love you... And we'll have sex for eternity together..." she promised Luna, as she leaned down to kiss her deeply, her tongue pushing into her mouth as she gently pushed her tail inside Luna's pussy...

(Luna's orgasm status: Yellow)

(Luna's mental status: Lustful)

Emily and the blond Succubus continued to lick each other in their position, their tongues going deep into each other's pussies, and occasionally sucking on their clitorises. It seemed to be pretty tough to decide who was fucking the other girl better... But if it was any indication, the shape on the end of the blond's tail formed into a heart, and placed itself on the back of Emily's head...

(Emily's Orgasm Status: Yellow)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris felt greater fear when she found she couldn't get out of the stronger woman's grasp. This woman, not only was she stronger then Iris but she also but the white haired girl to shame as far as sex skills went. This woman was defeating Iris so easily, she had her beat physically, mentally, and sexually, it made the blue eyed girl feel so weak. When the woman's phallus like tail pushed in and began to fuck her Iris let a small cry out as she began to let small moans out. She was trying to resist the feeling, sadly as hard as the white haired girl tried to resist she found it harder and harder to hang on as she felt the woman continue to fuck her and toy with her. Feeling how deep her tail went, it made the smaller girls legs buck. Her pussy walls seemed to wrap around it, welcoming it and wanting it to fuck her silly. When the pink haired demoness had put the breasts into Iris's face and told her to play with them Iris found herself weakly obeying as her lips wrapped around one of them and she began to suck on the nipple, shamefully enjoying it. Now that Iris's arms had been freed, mainly because the demoness wanted her to use her hands to play with the woman's breasts, they went around the back of the woman, sort of hugging her. Feeling herself getting closer and closer to orgasm and getting weaker and weaker, bending to the woman's will, a part of Iris's mind began to panic. Not the lustful part that was obeying the pink haired demoness now and enjoying the fucking but the deep depths of her mind, the part she still had control over. Maybe this wasn't eve her mind thinking but her soul itself, it praying for someone to help Luna, Emily, and Joseph.

' I can't... Lose... If I lose... They're going to get them... I can't let this happen to them... ' Iris thought to herself, her thoughts fearful and full of panic. Due to how afraid she getting at the situation Iris actually began to call for help, as if praying to an unknown force to save her two friends who were family to her, and Joseph. ' Please I... Don't care what happens to me but please... If you're out there... If you can hear me... Please save my sister and my best friend... And that jerk... They don't deserve the fate of slavery or death...' Iris's soul weeping with fear and panic continued to beg for help as her body and mind continued to obey the demoness, not seeming to resist at all.

( Action: Iris does whatever the demoness tells her to do as she resists orgasm. )

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Finally got this post out x_x;; )

Returning the demon's kiss, Luna let out a slight moan as she felt the tail inserted into her pussy, the pleasure of such an action amplified by the pent-up lust. Entranced by the red-haired woman's words and body, she allowed herself to indulge in these feelings as she continued to 'hypnotize' herself further into believing that all of this was alright, and perfectly fine, despite her normal self knowing better usually.

Yes...to indulge in pleasure for eternity...surely...there's nothing wrong with this...right?...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, I'd be surprised if this scene ever ends.)

As each of the girls started to fight losing battles, perhaps with the exception of Emily, the Succubi talked amongst each other via their special connection, as sisters of the sexual arts...

"Hee, hee, hee! These human women never understand until it's too late! They don't even know we're using their own sexual instinct against them... I'm going to make this one my pet, and I'm going to love her forever..."

This one is such a poor, lonely child. I'm helping to heal her horrible wounds in the heart, by loving her in a way no human ever could... She may even join us as a Succubus...

Ahhh... Feels so good, she knows all of my spots... Oh god... She's amazing...

As Iris held her, and sucked on the Succubus' nipples, she suddenly felt a delicious fluid flow into her mouth from the breast, as she tasted the Succubi's sweet nectar, "Hee, hee," she giggled, "It tastes good, yes? Drink it, it's an aphrodisiac, and it will make you that much more my slave." she instructed, as she made sure not to let up her thrusts into Iris' pussy.

Iris felt about to cum from the rapid thrusts into her pussy, and almost did so, but managed to hold on just a little bit longer, hold onto that brink of a sexual peak...

(Iris' Orgasm status: Danger)

As Luna was kissed, and fucked into a state of lustful oblivion, she felt her mind becoming one with the mind of the Succubus...

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel happy, Luna," she heard the voice of the Succubus in her head, "We were put here on this Earth, to feel joy... And as time passes, you will forget all of that which makes you cry, which makes you hurt inside, and instead will make you feel joy... And happiness..."

Luna heard this, as the tail slammed against her g-spot repeatedly, and quickly made her body convulse, and thrash wildly with exstacy from the stimulation, as Luna felt ready to cum, so ready to just let herself obey the woman, and be filled with the joy of sex and love...

(Luna's orgasm status: Danger)

During their fuck session, Emily and the blond Succubus changed positions, and mashed their pussies together, and started rubbing each other wildly, and with passion. They were both moaning and crying with pleasure as they fucked each other, until the blond Succubus suddenly bucked, and started cumming all over Emily's cunt, before falling down to the ground, with her pussy still touching her's, unconscious...

(Emily's Orgasm status: Red)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( It did take a while. So anyways, I've got a question. When this ends and our characters get captured, seeing as that's how this is going to end, will we get a summery of what all happened to our characters during their capture or will we be role playing or characters time at the clock tower? Just giving you my input, I'd prefer to get the auto save and return to the inn. )

With her mind and body obeying the pink haired demoness, listening to her every command, Iris soon felt it would end. The white haired girl had closed her eyes, accepting her fate and defeat. The demoness... She belonged to her now. Unless someone came and saved her, which she knew wouldn't happen, Iris was going to be this woman's pet. She doubted the woman would ever free her or let her be anything more then a pet. Feeling the tail pounding her pussy and and the nectar enter her mouth Iris continued to suck and drink, moaning against the nipple as she felt the tail pounding her tight flower. Iris knew everything was about to end, she felt like she was finally going to hit climax. The girl could only hope one reasonable thing, that her new master didn't treat her that bad, that maybe she would be kind...

That part of her mind that the girl still had control over, or maybe it was simply her soul, it had been weeping to itself. Seeing that this was not only her fate but the two people who meant everything to her, it was tearing her apart on this inside. It had actually made a silent plea, as if thinking the others could hear it.' I... Can't believe this is how it ends... I'm sorry everyone... I just wasn't good enough... Please forgive me...' As Iris thought this one of thing had passed her mind, one wish that was more important then her or anything else. The goddess. Iris wouldn't be able to help fight her and avenge not only Shiva but those woman, all of those poor women, who had died in the breeding den. Accepting this was hard but Iris was sure someone else could take her place and help the director stop her, someone better then she was...

As Iris came to terms with her fate, she laid back, waiting to hit climax then likely be drained, then pass out...

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Not going to let myself be the one to kill this scene here so...Here's a post to get things moving along. Hopefully writer's block hasn't made this one too horrible/subpar.)

Her mindset melding with that of the succubus's in combination with the building pleasure became too much for Luna to endure as she found herself approaching her peak, no longer able to truly think about anything except for the sensations which filled her. She would forget, yes. Forget all those painful memories of her past, and replace them with only ones of love and passion from now on...a wonderful fate, and most fantastic fate.

A most pathetic fate...running away from oneself...

This small whisper from the remnants of her personality were drowned out as she reached an ultimate crescendo however, feeling herself begin to cry out in passion as she felt herself beginning to cum...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

During all the sex, all of the girls, including the worn blond Succubus, were suddenly interrupted by a loud yell,

"ENOUGH!!!" Joseph shouted, and each of the Succubi stopped their fucking at that demand. Joseph slowly started to barely stand, possibly summoning the last of his energy just to make a last ditch attempt at something...

"I'm the one you want, right...? I'll..." he took a deep breath, looking as if dizzy, "I'll go peacefully... Just leave them alone..."

Each of the Succubi exchanged glances, and smiled evilly, and victoriously. They all got up from their respective captives, leaving them, too drained, and worn from sex to do anything for a while, and the red Succubus approached Joseph.

"So, a contract, then?" she asked, and laid her hand flat against Joseph's chest, "Agree in your heart to these terms. If we leave these three women alone, do you swear to not put up a fight, nor harm a Succubus ever again, until we deliver you to our master?"

Joseph stopped for a moment, feeling the magic course through him, the very same alluring magic used on those girls, waiting for his submission...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Feeling the pleasure stop suddenly, Iris didn't know what to think. When the attractive pink haired woman got off of her and Iris stopped feeling the liquid flowing in her mouth Iris stirred a bit before going motionless. She continued to lay on the ground, her eyes looking out while her mind was trying to grasp what was happening. Feeling weak mentally and physically Iris simply shut her eyes and passed out. The last thing her blue eyes saw before the girl passed out was the sight of the red haired Succubi hand on the brown haired boys chest.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Iris isn't worn to the point where she'd pass out, she's still conscious. She's just a little worn.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( I know, I'm just roleplaying her passing out for the moment. It seemed appropriate to do.)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"No one...asked...for thy assistance..."

Struggling to her feet with her sword as a support, Luna fought hard to remain standing and in control of her mind, breath ragged from both the physical and mental exhaustion. Then, doing her focus solely on Joseph for the moment, she glared at him, raising her voice.

"Thou...who has someone...to protect...GET THYSELF MOVING..."

Such an action would most likely prove futile in the end given the state of things, and may even result in a worsened fate for all four of them should the succubi return their attention to the three women...however, so long as there was a hope for a miracle, so long as there was the slightest chance that at least one could escape. She would take that gamble, even if it meant she might lose herself...

(In short...attempt to draw succubi attention away from Joseph and allow for the slim hope of him escaping?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Joseph looks over to Luna, "Yeah... I suppose I do have someone to protect... And sadly, it's you assholes... So, that's what I'll do... I'll protect you..."

The red haired Succubus smiled, and trailed her hand down Joseph's chest, down to his pants, "Hm... Maybe I'll suck you dry before I make you submit..." she giggled, and Joseph seemed about to take a step back, before realizing he was against the stone wall.

I want next! the pink haired one squealed, eager to have sex with the boy, and drain his life force, now that they can no longer feed on the three girls laying about...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris continued to lay on the hard ground below her, void of any movement or sound aside from faint breathing. The girl's mind had been so stressed during the time she was raped that after it all suddenly ended that stress, along with the bit of physical exhaustion she was feeling, made her simply pass out. Iris would likely wake up on her own in half an hour. If someone desired they could get her up by shaking her, although when she got up she wouldn't be able to do much.