What's new

Zoo Infiltrating Party [Iris, Emily, Luna]

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: Zoo Infiltrating Party [Iris, Emily, Luna]

Emily's pride grew as she managed to kill more of the snakes. She finally looked back at the others to see how they were doing with their snakes. Turning just in time to see Iris fall she realized one of them must have gotten to her. She ran to her side at first not sure what to do because she couldn't visibly see it. Then realizing they were going inside of their pants she reached down into them searching for the snake and attempting to pull it out. She yelled angrily at the snake when her hands manage to clasp it near her anus-

"Get the fuck off her!"

(( This is probably my only post before my college thing ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iris felt her limbs barely moving, as she started to realize she could move herself, but only just, as she only slid her arms and legs around on the dirt covered ground, feeling the poison inside her coursing through her veins, stopping movement of any kind.

As Emily kneeled over Iris, she was forced to unzip her armor in order to easily, and quickly work her hand over to Iris's anus. While her fingers met the tail end of the thing, she accidentally ended up fingering her friend in her already violated hole, her index finger slipping into Iris's anus right next to the snake's body, accidentally sending a shock of pleasure through her friend.

(Iris's orgasm status: Yellow)

Emily's embarresing act was short lived, as she was forced to take her hands away from Iris to stop the other living snake from working it's way into Emily's own pants, only barely catching it as it tried to poke it's head into her clothing.

Luna found herself lucky, as she managed to catch both of the snakes trying to crawl inside her pussy and ass, giving a sharp yank, as she tossed the pair of monsters to the ground, as Luna found herself free of their attempts to violate her as they did Iris.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

After freeing herself from the snakes, Luna immediately drew herself into a counterattack stance, having learned from her previous mistake. Blade raised, she taunted the snakes, as if they were opponents who could understand her words.

"Come...I shall send thee to thy graves..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris's eyes shot open wide for a few seconds as she felt Emily start to finger her anus, knowing that she wasn't trying to get the snake out. Iris felt a bit shocked and very confused at Emily doing this to her. Unable to do anything to stop Emily Iris only let out a weak moan before calling out to Emily, her voice weak and confused.

" E-Emily, what... Are you doing to me..? "

When her friend stopped Iris took in a deep breath. Feeling the erotic feeling in her anus she cringed, she had to fight the toxin and get the snake out.

* Iris continues to fight the toxin. *

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily felt herself almost catching the snake. Getting a too excited at her near success she forgot about how she was in Iris' pants and accidentally fingered her. Grabbing at the snake that was trying to get in her pants she said to Iris in a hurried tone,

"Fuck, sorry Iris." She continued to grab at the snake trying to sneak into her pants and tried to shoot it with her gun pressing the nozzle against it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Remembah, post yer actions at the bottom of your post, if only for the sake of making it easier on me. >.> )

Luna attempted to make a quick strike at one of the snakes, but misjudged her slice, and was quickly put on the retreat by the monsters, forced to forsake offense for defense for a short time, as she leaped away from their springs at her.

Emily quickly decided against pushing a gun near Iris, not wanting to make ground meat out of a chunk of her body. Instead, she reached around her friend's anus once more, attempting to worm her hand around the critter, and free Iris of it, only to end up, "accidentally" fingering Iris's ass some more, actually raising the question of whether or not Emily was actually helping her...

Iris, getting fingered in her ass by the snake and Emily, still felt immobilized by the poison, as she laid there, helpless, as she was forced to endure her ass being invaded from two sources, feeling herself being strangely excited by having Emily finger her in her ass, while the snake wormed around inside her, an orgasm quickly building inside her...

(Iris's orgasm status: Orange)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Having been forced to leap away from the snakes once again, Luna drew herself into a defensive stance, intent on countering their next strike.

"Persistent worms...

(Action: Counterattack with sword, defensive stance.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( How can Iris orgasm when nothing is in or touching her pussy? And is it actually possible for Iris to shake off the toxic? ))

Suddenly feeling Emily's finger enter her anus once more and violate her yet again Iris could only lay on the could limp weakly and quietly moaning. Feeling Emily's fingering not stopping Iris starting to feel like giving up and letting the snake and Emily have their way with her violated hole. She felt that her only hope now was Emily coming to her senses or Luna finishing the snakes off and helping her.

Iris suddenly let out a quiet and soft whimper as the erotic feeling continued. Attempting to get her friend to get back to her senses Iris weakly called out to Emily again, her voice sounding weak and somewhat sad.
" E-Emily... Please stop doing this to me... "

Iris couldn't stop her face from blushing now, her breathing was starting to get heavy as she felt herself starting to reach orgasm...

* Iris continued to try and fight the toxic. *

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(( It is possible for a girl... and guy... to orgasm through anal stimulation alone ))

Emily felt stupid for thinking that she could get a gun so close to her friend. Trying harder to get the snake out of her friend she once again accidentally starts fingering her. Getting frustrated at not being able to catch the snake and instead helping it she said angrily,

"Fucking snake stop moving!" When she heard Iris begging for her to stop she realized she probably thought she was doing this on purpose she stopped for a moment and said to her in a concerned voice, "Iris I was trying to help.... What's wrong with you why aren't you moving?"

She did as Iris wished though and stopped trying to help her feeling stupid and guilty. Using the other snake as a distraction from her guilt she attacked it.

(Attack the snake that tried to crawl in Emily's pants earlier: Aimed Shot)
(( Lol RJ that was the snake I wanted to attack last turn XD ))

Last edited:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Huh. I didn't know that. ))

When Emily's fingers pulled out Iris felt herself relax slightly, not feeling much of a difference because the snake was still in her. Taking a second to try and think Iris heard Emily state that she was just trying to help then heard her ask why she wasn't moving. Iris started to feel guilty then, starting to think that Emily hadn't fingered her on purpose.

Answering Emily's question Iris weakly responded to the girl.
" The snake bit me when it got inside me... It poisoned me... I can't move... "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Tis true, although Iris is less stimulated when raped in her ass. She probably would have orgasmed a while ago if one went inside her pussy. As well, Iris doesn't have much constitution or toxin resistance to speak of, so it's very hard for her to fight the poison. )

Luna waited, and easily dodged both of the snakes again. When the second one sprung at her, she gave it a skilled slice, chopping it in half, leaving only one more of them to worry about...

Emily was surprised to see her shot miss. Aiming with skill that even surprised her, she only barely missed the skinny snake, as she soon found it flying through the air at her. Given her position and surprise, it easily met the collar of her shirt, and worked it's way into her clothes, sliding between her breasts, and down to her pants, where she felt the little creature prodding against her pussy...

Iris felt helpless, her arms and legs would not move, and she could not fight against the creature worming it's way around her insides. With her zipper pulled down due to Emily, her breasts and pussy were exposed, making her feel vulnerable and helpless. As her anus was freely violated by the monster, Iris began to feel as if her mind was slipping, losing rational thought and emotion, almost as if the snake inside her ass was sucking away at her very soul...

(Hehe, I forgot to update Iris's essence...)

(Iris's mental status: Orange)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Unaware of her sister's plight, Luna remained focused on her own battle, setting up another counterattack for the remaining snake.

"One down...one to go..."

(Action: Counterattack with sword, defensive stance.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Aya felt her mind going. She felt like her soul was about to leave her. Iris almost felt stupid for asking Emily for help, from what Iris knew she was a sex addict and couldn't help but finger someone in a situation like this. Iris couldn't move and Emily was little help to her. Iris's only hope now was her sister now.

Her voice sounding scared now Iris weakly called out to Luna, her voice loud enough to hear but barley.
" Luna... Please... Save me... "

Iris felt like she would die after this thing finished her off, like she would just go into darkness and never come out.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily could feel the erotic sensation of the snake crawling through her clothes. When it prodded against her pussy she could feel herself not wanting to fight it. She could feel her body alerady getting excited at the prodding making the snake aware that she wanted this because of how wet she alerady was. After all that's happened to her it seemed like she didn't care that it was monsters that were trying to rape them. Trying to Grab at it though she said hesitantly,

"N-n-no... stop it."

(Try to take it out? o_O)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The snake seemed to catch on to Luna's strategy of defense, and leaped right where she chose to dodge, lodging itself onto her, crawling into her clothes, and heading for her pussy, with the apparent same intentions as the other two snakes on Emily and Iris...

Emily couldn't get a good enough grip on the snake wanting to go inside of her, and she let out a heated cry of passion and lust as it slid inside her, violently worming around, pushing her lips open, as the outline of the snake appearing in her clothes quickly vanished inside her crotch. Emily let out a gasp of pleasure, and fell to the ground next to Iris, as she felt the snake pleasing her from inside...

Iris felt the pleasure building, as well as an orgasm, as the snake continued to play with the insides of her ass. Her cries trembled, and her body shaked as she knew she was about to feel herself cum, about to feel this monster raping her make her cum...

(Iris's orgasm status: Red)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Remaining steadfast despite her blunder, Luna grabbed for the snake crawling in her clothes, berating herself for her mistake under her breath

"So it is capable of learning after all..."

(Action: Remove snake from her body)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

At first the shock of the snake entering her pussy made Emily lay down like a doll moaning with her hands still down her pants. Then she started to massage her clit and took one of her hands out of her pants to lift up her shirt enough to start playing with her exposed breast. Lines of drool where coming out the sides of Emily's mouth as she lay down and enjoyed what the snake was doing to her. Moaning loudly she forgot about her surroundings and didn't even think about Iris being next to her or Luna farther away.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Not even noticing Emily Iris started to silently cry as she laid on the ground, motionless and helpless, her bottom half exposed in an embarrassing fashion. Iris had never felt so helpless, weak, and useless. She had failed again to even protect herself. While her mind was draining away the only thought that now passed her mind was how weak and useless she thought she was. That thought was accompanied by the memory's that made her feel this way.

Those two girls at that collage she had failed to save, Lin who she couldn't save, Shiva and all those woman at the breeding den who she had not only failed to help but killed. The memory of almost being raped by the futa woman and being violated by the green tentacles also passed her mind. Iris remembered that both those times Luna had to save her. She even remembered that River had to save her once because of her foolishness.

Feeling worthless and weak, her spirit finally broken after everything that had happened in these past days, Iris cried as she gave it and awaited to be completely drained.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With yet another sharp yank, Luna violently pulled the creature out of her clothing, and quickly tossed it away from her as it tried to make a last ditch bite at her face.

While Emily eagerly played with herself while the creature fucked her from inside, Iris felt the world going dark around her, as she felt her orgasm reaching it's peak. Her exposed pussy suddenly started spraying cum out of it, soaking the ground in front of her with her juices, as her vision faded to black...

(Emily's orgasm status: Orange)

(Iris's stamina status: Yellow)

Due to it being done feeding on her, the snake in Iris's anus slithered out of her, working out of her clothes quickly, and retreating along the ground, out of Luna's sight, and disappeared under the building...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Glaring at the snake, Luna did not attempt to slice the snake with her sword anymore, instead pulling out her gun and opening fire.

"Disappear from me sight..."

(Action: Triple shot at snake which she threw out of her clothes.)