What's new

Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

Jenn considers telling the director about her previous run-in with Emilia... but no, best not to.

"Understood. I already talked to one woman who's interested in seeing the inn, but not much more. I'll see what I can do."

Jenn puts the radio back on Melissa's pack before leaving the room, hoping the woman heard the director's instructions despite her pillow and heads back toward her own room.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley joined in with Daisies laugh, but otherwise just watched the others eat.

"So, what do you guys know about those people from the Inn? Anything?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everyone at the table shuffled a little at Ashley's change of subject. And Regina sighed, and swallowed the food in her mouth before speaking. "Ashley... Don't trust them... None of us know what their goal is, and nothing they do makes any sense. I'm worried, that if we don't agree to let them into the prison... They may attack us..."

Both Daisy and Morrigan stopped eating as well, a strong sense of concern on their faces. Morrigan spoke up her own opinion after a short time of silence, "I don't want to think about it..." she said shyly, and with worry carrying it's tone heavily in her voice.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh relax. I don't know about the management, but the regular people there seem okay. At least the ones I've met. I doubt they're going to outright attack us, and if they did a lot of them wouldn't go along with it. I was actually thinking about checking the place out, if they let me go along. Anyway, what makes you guys think that?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina sighed, "Ashley, I'm with Morrigan. I'd love to think that there's no way in hell there'd be an attack on us, but right now, there's no way of telling just what might happen. I think it's best if we don't let it linger on our minds, and just relax." Morrigan nodded at this statement, and even Daisy seemed to take some silence.

At that time, everyone was finished eating, and Regina motioned to speak after she was done, "Daisy, Morrigan, I want to ask you something, something about what Emilia talked with me about..." Morrigan and Daisy looked to Regina, and Regina herself looked at her empty tray for a moment, thinking of the words she'd choose to use, "Have you... Been feeling a strange increase in your hunger, recently? I know Ashely among all of us would have noticed this before hand, but it's very strange. Even after making love with someone, I don't know why... But... It just doesn't feel like it's enough..."

Morrigan nodded slightly, "Yes... Me to... It frightens me..." she said shyly.

Daisy twisted her mouth, "Who cares? What's wrong with sex, anyway? It's fun!"

Regina shook her head at Daisy, "That's not the point, Daisy. The point is, why are we suddenly becoming more... Wild... About our desires? It makes me worried that before too long, we'll lose control of ourselves anyway, even though women like Ashley are helping us with our condition..." she said, with a appreciative smile, and nod at Ashley.

Morrigan, "... I don't know what the difference is, between dieing... And becoming a monster... The real you dies either way..." she said in her usual quiet tone.

The mood currently was thick with gloom, and worry, and even the one highest of spirits among them seemed quiet upset about the current worries...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(What do you want to bet Emilia will want the Inn people to investigate the reason for the futas' increasingly horny state, in return for joining forces?)

Melissa keeps the pillow rammed over her head, wanting to shut out the world for a while. Jenn, keeping her voice low, is mostly inaudible, as is the radio, and Melissa ignores both of them.

I get so jealous when Mina starts flirting with somebody prettier... and then I snapped at her... and then Jenn couldn't limit herself to some polite nothing, and had to add her self-centered thoughts... and then she ran away and I couldn't even apologize... did I hurt her that badly? Did I ruin everything we'd built up?

Her thoughts leading her around in circles, Melissa tries her best not to think. To merely breathe for a while and calm down. Maybe Mina has the right idea and taking a nap right now would do her good...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Zomg! Drama! And it wouldn't surprise me DeMatt.)

Ashley shakes her head and remains silent, not really having anything to say about something she herself didn't fully understand. After a moment of silence, she speaks up; "That begs the question, where does it all go? You guys eat a lot more than I do, but you don't seem to have gained any weight. Why can't still make your own of whatever it is you need to take from women like me, or go insane? I get that the extra parts have something to do with it, but where do you think the energy goes? I mean, It can't just cease to exist...."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina shakes her head, "I have no idea..." And, after another few seconds of silence, Morrigan states her own opinion.

"... Emilia said the monsters outside are kind of like parasites..." she said quietly, "... Maybe... When we have sex... It's like picking fruit off of a tree..."

Daisy raised her eyebrow at Morrigan, "What are you talking about?" she then giggled mischievously, and rushed quickly, and ended up behind her. That's when the little girl's hands reached under Morrigan's arms, and clasped her breasts. Daisy started to squeeze and pinch Morrigan this way, causing Morrigan to blush and whimper as Daisy did this to her. "You just want some attention, don't you?"

"I-I'm sorry!" she said, trying to peel Daisy's hands off.

Regina only laughed a little at seeing the two of them, she was glad to see this gloomy aura about go in a different direction, even if that meant Morrigan had to suffer Daisy's perversion.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley joins in the laughter, but internally wonders whether the idea of picking fruit off of a tree was really inaccurate. And she still didn't know if them feeding off of her had any ill effects for her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Daisy had her thrill of molesting Morrigan, Regina stood up, and announced, "Well, we still have work to do, and I suppose searching that zoo is as good as any place to start. It's one of the few places on the map we haven't searched, after all."

Daisy whined, and wrapped Ashley in a hug, "But I wanna make love to Ashley first! For good luck!" she giggled.

Morrigan looked at the bundle of Daisy and Ashley out of the corner of her eye, "She looks a little bothered... Maybe you should ask her first-" Before she could finish, Daisy let go of Ashley just for a moment, and delivered a fierce smack to Morrigan's ass, which caused the orange haired girl to cry out, "Ow!" as she rubbed her bottom from the sting...

"Ashley can't wait to get in bed with me! Right, Ashley?" she giggled, looking up at her almost pathetically, like a cute little doggy would when begging for a treat...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry about the suckage of my last post, was writing something else when people showed up to bother me.)

"You're adorable, you know that." Ashley says, looking at Daisy. "I wouldn't mind, if you've got the time of course."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

As Melissa calms down, she finds herself drifting, sleepy from the good meal and just a bit tired after their lovemaking. So she dozes off, pillow still over her head.

(Hm. Ashley might suggest to the terrible trio that they talk to Jenn, Melissa, or Mina about what they'd seen at the Zoo... Daisy would get confirmation for her spotting a succubus, then, and they might be interested in more details as to the plant-Goddess. 'Course, they could talk to one of the rescuees about the plant-Goddess if they wanted.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy laughs, and raspberries at Morrigan (The sound one makes when you stick your tongue out, and blow out air), "Hah! She thinks I'm adorable!" she said in a teasing voice, "I'm her favorite! But don't worry! I'll have sex with you next!" she giggled, as she started to molest Morrigan again, rubbing and squeezing her breasts.

Morrigan whined some more, begging Daisy to stop torturing her, when Regina suddenly cleared her throat loudly, grabbing everyone's attention, "Ahem, well, it's good to see all of you in high spirits, but that doesn't mean we won't have to move out soon. I'm going to talk with Emilia, and we're going to make preparations to head out after that. So take care of whatever you decide to do quickly." she told them, before waving her hand as she walked away, "See you guys later, I'll be looking for you soon."

Morrigan waved silently, and Daisy giggled while waving wildly, "Bye-bye!" before she diverted her attention back to Ashley, and smiling at her with a perverted stare...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, see you later Regina! Oh, and if you're going to the zoo, you should talk to those people from the inn! That's where they came from before they arrived last night." Ashley says, and then turns to glare in mock anger at Daisy, narrowing her eyes and pursing her lips. "Well, you've been very bad today young lady. I think you need to be punished...." She says, menacingly, while shaking a finger in Daisies face. She can only hold it for so long though, as her expression breaks into a grin and she starts giggling lightly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morrigan blinks as Ashley and Daisy have their exchange, and speaks in near silence as she moves to leave the table, "I'll be going..." she whispers, but is caught short when Daisy leaves Ashley's eyes, and reaches up behind Morrigan, and holds her by her breasts,

"Where do you think you're going?" she laughs, "Thought you could get away from me? I'm too quick for you, Morrie!" she then turned her head to Ashley, having to bend over backwards just to look at her, "Besides, I want both of you!"

Morrigan blushed, looking back at Daisy, "B-but... I-I'm not...-"

She was cut short by Daisy, "Not hungry? Hah, that's fine! Trust me, we'll have fun!" she announced. Then, still looking at Ashley, she grinned perversely, "Right, Ashley?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The more the merrier!" Ashley says, laughing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Morrigan whined, and started tearing herself out of Daisy's grip, "S-stop squeezing me!" she demanded, as she pulled away.

Daisy laughed, "I know you love it! You can't get enough attention!" she claimed, and walked over to Morrigan, and placed her hands on her ass, and started to push her through the cafeteria, "Come on, let's go have fun in one of the jacuzzis we brought in from the hardware store! I never had a chance to have sex in one of those!" she giggled, and looked back to Ashley as she continued to push the reluctant Morrigan, "Come on! Let's go fuck Morrigan in a jacuzzi!" she laughed.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh let her go Daisy, she's uncomfortable. If she doesn't want to, we can't force her."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn peeks into her room, then feels stupid for sneaking about where she has every right to be and walks in. She grabs her backpack and rapier, tying her rapier to the backpack so that she can have it on her person without having it hanging at her hip in a threatening way, and moves to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy giggles, "But she does want it! Don't you, Morrie!" she asked, giving Morrigan a smack on her rump.

Morrigan blushed, and yelped when she was smacked, "I... I don't know..." she said uncertainly.

Daisy giggled again, winking at Ashley, "See? I can read her like a book. She's shy, but I know what she wants!" she laughed, and at that point, she had pushed Morrigan out of the cafeteria, into the courtyard, leading her towards the showers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting close enough, Jenn saw David and Mina, and how innocent they both looked together, even if she didn't look directly. Mina's childish disposition, and David's rugged look, plus the way he held Mina to himself, almost looked like a father watching over his daughter... Mina looked very comfortable...

Neither of them moved a muscle as Jenn went in, and collected her gear...