What's new

VN/TEXT [ ZyX ] Raidy 3.5 ~Forres Kiki Ippatsu~

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Raidy 3.5 ~Forres Kiki Ippatsu~

I think another reason why there's no links yet is that price tag. It's ¥5,352 on getchu which is around 50 dollars. If it was around 15-25 I'd probably get it and share it, but 50 dollars is just too much for this game. Even though I want to play it.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

no word on the CG's being posted yet? it's been a month.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the trial (i know i'm a bit late), and i have never been so disapointed.

As a fan of dungeon crawlers in general i'm a great fan of Lightning Warrior Raidy ( The story is fun and the CG's are really well made, plus it's mostly yuri )

As a matter of fact, i hated Raidy 3 gameplay because of those wide and empty dungeons. However the only dungeon which was really a pain in the ass was the forest (the floor where you meet the butterfly-girl boss)

For Raidy 3.5, nearly all the floors are huge and empty, no fun at all to play this game. The only advantage of this is the fact you didn't really need to grind because you spend so many times seeking the stairs or the chests that you meet a lot of ennemies, and you spend a lot of time fighting/evading them.

I think a non-physical copy of the game as been released to sales, however i'm not sûre about that, as i can't understand japanese.

I think i won't buy the game, or even play it. I'm still seeking the CG's however my search has been unsuccessfull. This is really troublesome, because i want to know the story behind each CG, but not to play to a game like this.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't care much for the gameplay of the Raidy games, but the scenes are great. The animation is a tad weird without the censors because with the censor, it doesn't have to look perfect. So, I've just downloaded completed save files for all 3 games. If a save is what you are looking for the 3rd game, I can offer the one I have.

Otherwise yeah, I'm wondering where to find 3.5 CGs as well. I'll have to scout around.

I hold out hope for an OVA or something at some point, maybe with a series of extras that animate each of Raidy's loss scenes. Which game it would cover, I dunno. The 3rd would be difficult because there are a lot of people to please with everyone's favorite combination of girls being different.

Anywho, here is my save file for the 3rd game, though I don't think you can open it with only 1 post, so I'll PM it to you and to any others that can't download attachments.

If anyone wants save files for the other 2 games, I can post those, too.

Double post.

I bought it. I can upload it when I get it sent to me in the email. I will see what methods I need to use to upload and share it. I only ask that someone extract the CGs and post them to Sad Panda ;)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol. Did you bought the game just because i bumped this topic ?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lol. Did you bought the game just because i bumped this topic ?
I bought it because I got frustrated searching for the CGs. That, and I could always use more Raidy content in the, er, rotation.

It's downloading now but taking a while. If anyone has any recommendations for upload, let me know. As in, install it first and then upload the entire game folder to MEGA, or just upload the .exe? It's 1.7GB so I don't know if I'll have to split it. I've only uploaded something to MEGA like, 3 times.

Ok then, I have it downloaded and installed, but with the DRM buddy, I'm not sure if I can upload it and have it be used successfully by you guys. So, if someone knows how to crack it or if someone can tell me how to rip the CGs myself, please PM me.

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow just saw this thread and this is great news. I've always enjoyed the Lighting warrior series (having played all 3 previous games), so I'm glad to see that they're coming out with this and hopefully a 4th game.

Not a really big fan of Foless's fetishes, but maybe Zyx chose her as the start to have people start to like her more?
bah well whatever, as long as Raidy is in it I'll be happy.

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Double post.

I bought it. I can upload it when I get it sent to me in the email. I will see what methods I need to use to upload and share it. I only ask that someone extract the CGs and post them to Sad Panda ;)
You mean its actually for sale? The fanbase around the series practically died after the "release date" passed so I thought it was just another Raidy 3 'hiatus'.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You mean its actually for sale? The fanbase around the series practically died after the "release date" passed so I thought it was just another Raidy 3 'hiatus'.
Yeah it's out. I have it installed, but uploading it so everyone could have it would be a problem. The DATA file doesn't even have a file type listed. It's file type is just listed as 'file'.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would like to help you PM21, however i'm so unskilled that i don't even understand the problem you encounter. (sorry :()

On another subject, i finally had the will to complete this demo, and i found something interresting about the first boss.

It seems like there are multiples CG when you win/lose against a boss.

(the first boss have one CG when you win, three when you lose)

I don't know if it's the same for the other boss, and i would like to know if it's the case. The this game is entitled Raidy 3.5 but it seems like he is as long as a regular raidy game.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I've been waiting for this CG FOREVER! Thanks for finally trying to make it available! Worst case scenario, could you take screen caps?

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am happy to report that someone on /a/ found a complete save which I can put to use and take and make a screenshot gallery. Now, I'm going to be quite busy this weekend, but maybe tonight I can get started on it. So I'd say by Tuesday at the earliest I can put it up on Sad Panda.

I'll let you all know right now though that it isn't much to look forward to so to cushion the blow of disappointment.

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You found a complete save ? Do you mean that you didn't manage to finish the game by yourself ? I know that the level design is awfull by judging to the trial, but is it the same for the full game (gigantic labyrinth floor which break my mind ) ?

If yes, i completly understand your choice. it must be a real pain to complete this game.

I don't know if they will do a Raidy 4, but i don't think i will buy it if it is the same level-design again and again. Raidy 1 and 2 were way better.

Anyway, thank you PM21

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the full game out and if yes where can I get it
Thanks;)

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how do you even use exhentai site ? its shows nothing but sad panda :confused:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hate the gameplay in 3.5 so much, but I was trying to get through the game myself. The fact someone posted a save is a lifesaver as it would have taken me much longer to complete it myself. The labyrinth mazes with paths that warp you to the beginning without warning and the fact that I don't understand or read Japanese was making it a chore.

For those that have no idea how to access Sad Panda (it's actually really easy and guides can be found), or have no desire to go through the process, I will upload a MEGA link as well. However, I will probably have to PM it as one of the enemy girls could be mistaken for loli (the one who pads her bra). Hence, why I have to upload to exhentai, and not g-e.

I haven't gotten around to making the screencaps yet and probably won't until tomorrow afternoon when my exam is finished.

Last edited:

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here is my first pass at creating a CG collection.

I have not included the enemy images, just story and win/loss cutscene stuff aka, the good bits. I'll include those in the upload I submit to exhentai. Nothing questionable here in these images. For now, this is what I'm going to do tonight. Fallout 4 beckons.

I'll warn you to not expect the same caliber of content as Raidy 2 or 3 or even 1. If I had to rank them, 3.5 would be last.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys think this game will get an english release?

m_rons

Reputation score

I'll warn you to not expect the same caliber of content as Raidy 2 or 3 or even 1. If I had to rank them, 3.5 would be last.
HOLY....crap.

That was really disappointing. I think giving it 3.5 was far too generous, cause I would personally give it 2/10. It's like...REALLY bad. I can't tell if its Kazuma Muramasa art or someone else.

Still, many thanks to you good sir. I salute you for your generous contribution and effort to bring us the CG. Sadly the wait wasn't really worth it at all. I can only imagine how you felt when finally got your hands on the game.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Disappointed is an understatement. Still, I feel like I need to finish it because people still want to see it. The motivation to do so has diminished, however. Folles deserved better.

Here's hoping Raidy 4 actually does become a thing and that they fire everyone who worked on this one. I'd like to see the series pick up again so we at least get another manga.