What's new

Beta Sign Up Thread

Re: Beta Sign Up Thread

plmnko, were you wasted hen you typed that message?

Your suggestion is a good idea though.

So are we not doing the 24 hour thing?

Tomoe, what battle? It's kind of over.

She still wants to shoot one, I can't stop Marina.

So what constitutes a 'critical failure'? (As in a roll low enough that extra ap isn't added to armor?)

Eh... Never really liked Critical Failures, so they aren't in the game.o.o; I guess an auto-fail could count as one?

Ah...

5) Actions:
Casting a spell, attacking, and grappling take 10 action points, so characters may get additional attacks or attempts to escape grapples per round. Attacks can be used while grappled at a penalty.
Penetration takes all available action points, as does escaping penetration. Attacks and spells cannot be used while penetrated.
Movement is 2 action points for moving 5 feet.
Left over action points are added to armor.
Tass, you forgot again.

If something misses on its last attack I don't give it its left over AP to armor.

You mean if a person misses with all their attacks? You have added ap to ac when other characters have missed with their final attack.

Alright, then just two more things:

1. Could you add somewhere to the rule thread everything that can affect whether or not a person has the ap to ac points.

2. Shouldn't I have gotten the +5 to hit bonus from my class advantage on that attack?

1) Gladly.

2) I included it in the bonus calculation.
Every roll has 2 or three numbers: The first is your roll, the second is any number affected by your stats, and the third is from all your bonuses and penalties. You had -8 from your lance, -5 from gangbang, and +5 from your class feature, totaling out to -8.

A character doesn't get their remaining AP to their armor if their entire last action is a failure, IE they try to attack and miss with all attacks.

Suggestions for clarifications in bold.

Sorry, haven't got much sleep this week so I'm not paying as much attention to things I write quickly.

Last edited:
Back