What's new

ACT [ furonezumi] ふろねずみ Chronicles of Prey 2 悪魔女遊猟記2 RE129036 RJ129036

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 悪魔女遊猟記2 [RJ129036] (action sprite sex game)

Welp, I found a ledge that went off the screen, thinking it was a secret passage, I jumped on it and I fell through the world after beating the first boss and it didn't save my stage progress. Fucking hell. It did save my energy levels though. Sucks that I'll have to rebeat the boss though. I even have her cgs.

This is what I get for being clever.

I love how the enemies will rape the girls in this game, that was great in the first one and still works well here...Haha the fairies and the spiders.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just finished the witch boss. Here the tips:

1/ Always JUMP.

2/ She will cast 2 magic circles ( one of them will help you stay on the air, the other one will drop MP potion) before using super death beam. Hit them all.

3/ After you took 1/3 her HP bar, she would automatically use 4 remaining skills which are pretty hard to avoid.

- 1st skill is 2 straight laser gun. (This one is easiest, always JUMP)
- 2nd ones is yellow laser gun. (She will cast this skill longer than the 1st one, you have to do what you can to see... her panty.)
- 3rd ones, she will fly to the highest play then cast a ball of darkness which fill all the ground. (Just go to the corners and JUMP when she rise her hand)
- 4th ones, you should hit all the magic circles around her and JUMP before she finished cast this spell.

4/ Never use your skills to fight with her. If your skills hit her, I'm sure that would help you... die soon.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For everyone having trouble with bosses:

DOWN+C is your answer. You are invincible while casting and it does ridiculous damage. If you're low on MP, press A to use a potion. You can spam potions. If you're short, die to the boss and farm them at the checkpoint before her.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Finished the game, but still didn't unlock CG number 1, 6, 7, 8. Is there anyone already unlocked all CG ? :confused:

Too bad. This game don't have sprite sex gallery. :(

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just finished the witch boss. Here the tips:

1/ Always JUMP.

2/ She will cast 2 magic circles ( one of them will help you stay on the air, the other one will drop MP potion) before using super death beam. Hit them all.

3/ After you took 1/3 her HP bar, she would automatically use 4 remaining skills which are pretty hard to avoid.

- 1st skill is 2 straight laser gun. (This one is easiest, always JUMP)
- 2nd ones is yellow laser gun. (She will cast this skill longer than the 1st one, you have to do what you can to see... her panty.)
- 3rd ones, she will fly to the highest play then cast a ball of darkness which fill all the ground. (Just go to the corners and JUMP when she rise her hand)
- 4th ones, you should hit all the magic circles around her and JUMP before she finished cast this spell.

4/ Never use your skills to fight with her. If your skills hit her, I'm sure that would help you... die soon.
At the number 2, you shouldnt destroy the thing that makes the platform because that helps you avoid the mega beam.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The programmer is lazy on this game, it lacks many features, but the sprites H are correct.
In comparison to the first one, you can't choose the difficulty, if you don't play carefully you can easily get overwhelmed.

It adds almost nothing if you already played the first game except a couple of boss CG's, the sprite sex is almost the absolute same.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At the number 2, you shouldnt destroy the thing that makes the platform because that helps you avoid the mega beam.
You mean 2/ or 2nd skill ?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The 2/

Finished the game, but still didn't unlock CG number 1, 6, 7, 8. Is there anyone already unlocked all CG ? :confused:

Beat the boss then rape them with their clothes on or not, to get the remaining CG's.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The missing CGs are clothed/nude versions of the boss CGs. Each version has its own entry.

The ex stage is the sprite sex gallery. You must purchase the sprites using EXP. You can also edit your save.ini in the data folder to unlock everything at once. Set all the zero values to one.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found a secret area like the first game had, I think I missed one earlier too. It has the same pale haired girl from the first game in it in a drunken stuper with some other girls to sex up. I actually don't know which level I'm on atm since I'm scared to exit the game (Last time it didn't save any of my stages). I'll post when I do.

You'll know you're at the room it's in when a bunch of fairies spawn at you in a grey brick with red tile floor area. You'll see a ledge you can't jump to normally on the left side, but there's an invisible platform. A succubus girl is knocked out in front of the entrance. It's a bit before the white haired, giant sword, devil girl boss.

There was one a bit before that I couldn't figure out how to get up to as well. That one shows you elfs and the maid girl above your head (You can knock them out) and the devil sword girls below on the floor with you. There's a platform up just out of reach of you to get up to the elfs/maid. I think you have to let the devil girls knock you up onto the platform, but I'd already knocked them out. I'm not sure if this one has special scenes or just has one of those brown bottles.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In order to unlock everything,just go to data and remplace almost each 0 by 1 like this=

[Value]
Counterhp=110
Countermp=148
Countersp=99
exp=9999999
stage=10
st1c=1
st1h=1
st2c=1
st2h=1
st3h=1
st4c=1
st4h=1
st5c=1
st5h=1
sp piku=1
sp erufu=1
sp daeru=1
sp mobu=1
sp arura=1
sp sakyu=1
sp b sakyu=1
sp b erufu=1
sp b daeru3=1
sp b rori=1
sp b oni=1
summon zombi=1
sp 1 tukamari=1
sp 3 suraarura=1
sp 5 yoidore=1
suzombi buy=1
mugenrape=1

st??? are CG,the one missing are usually the boss with or without clothe,but the main point of this arent those CG,but obviously thoses awsome animations...
Since I still did the game(with cheat,I admit I was very lazy)Id see in the ending sequence some secret scene,like the giant golden pig who can fuck some girl,or those fairy who can be raped by spider or some others monsters,But cannot see it at all in the level ex...So I wonder if we can really trigger them in game,at least the spider one worked...

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

stage 10? It only ends at 6.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's how the game recognizes that all stages are unlocked. Ask the programmer. After clearing the game a second and third time (using infinite amounts of potions via save edit) it shows 10 every time, so it isn't a glitch or anything as far as I can tell.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh i thought there were secret stages.

BTW: offtopic, on your sig.

you should also change the 'maniax' to 'ecchi-eng'

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh i thought there were secret stages.

BTW: offtopic, on your sig.

you should also change the 'maniax' to 'ecchi-eng'
Offtopic reply: It changes by itself if you use the RE extension. Try it.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Off Topic: Watermelon.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

can i ask what to do at the golden pig boss? i destroy the pillar and it fills the room with (poison?) water and after that i die.... what to do there?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can i ask what to do at the golden pig boss? i destroy the pillar and it fills the room with (poison?) water and after that i die.... what to do there?
... You get out of the water?

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

and how? i dont see any platfor to jump on to

Status
Not open for further replies.