What's new

ACT [ furonezumi] ふろねずみ Chronicles of Prey 2 悪魔女遊猟記2 RE129036 RJ129036

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 悪魔女遊猟記2 [RJ129036] (action sprite sex game)

You get out of the water by using the same platform you jump into it.
In short, you go back to the beginning.

Yes, you must retrace your steps after filling the water.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I also had a little trouble with the water.

Basically, I think you hold up while spamming jump to "swim" out of the water. Its kinda clunky.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah it took me a few seconds to realize I could jump multiple times in the water, thus "swimming".

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How is this a reverse-rape game?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am actually massively disappointed in this developer. He had the opportunity to do a lot with this, and had plenty of time to grow and develop along with the game... Instead he stagnated to some end. The graphics and the gameplay are actually worse in my opinion than the first, and it almost feels to me like the developer just thought he could shove it out the door and make a quick buck by the end, almost as if expecting his sprite work would be enough for massive sales.

I tend to buy games I play on here if I like them... This is not one I will be buying, and it will remain that way until I see him actually put out an effort. Not the worst game I've played, but definitely should have been better and I suspect it wasn't for all the wrong reasons.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How is this a reverse-rape game?
Its reverse because its the opposite of how rape games usually go? Usually you play the girl and get her rape but in this game, you play the guy and rape the girls or get them rape. See? Revrese.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Reverse rape = girl raping guy.
This game does not feature this.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its reverse because its the opposite of how rape games usually go? Usually you play the girl and get her rape but in this game, you play the guy and rape the girls or get them rape. See? Revrese.
You literally just described victory rape.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does this mean in real life, girls USUALLY rape the guys?
I never heard of a case like that in my entire life.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does this mean in real life, girls USUALLY rape the guys?
I never heard of a case like that in my entire life.
Eh... Females raping males is a thing, and based on numerous psychological reviews... They have a leaning torwards being more violent and angry about it... It's not as widely talked about, and news networks seem to shy from it, but I've been to a number of security and psychology seminars (most with guest speakers from the FBI talking about cases they've handled) and it's apparently a very real thing and on the rise. None of that cheery "I just slept with my hot teacher" nonsense either... Where the hell were all the hot slutty teachers when I went to school? = n= So not fair...

P.S. I should note I had the opposite luck and got the 50+ substitute gym teacher who was a pedophile. NOPE'd pretty damn hard out of the YMCA when I realized. Just my luck to get the opposite of what I wanted!!

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not reverse-rape, it's just rape. You play a dude, you knock down enemy women, and you rape them. All the women do is try to kill you.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do the exp points do something?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

do the exp points do something?
Allow you to unlock girl to rape and some others thing at the end in the game in Ex stage.I was however lazy about it,dont have the time for doing farming shit so I cheated...Just put 9999999xp in your data file...Or remplace each 0 by 1,it will unlock thing.

There is not reverse rape in this game btw,like its rarely in real life,its also rare in Hgame...And that is so sad...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah this is a "victory rape" game, by classification. "Reverse rape" classification is for female raping men, basically. Like Monster Girl Quest, that's a "reverse rape" game (though it's also game over rape).

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the wicht is real bullshit too op

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the wicht is real bullshit too op
Get good at avoiding.

At first, she'll be firing a straight laser, and occasionally an orb that creates a platform. You want to be ready to jump as soon as you see her move her hand, to jump over the laser if it shows up.

Later, when she's flying around, she has two common attacks: two lasers at you, and a spread-beam with the safe spot below her. To avoid the two lasers, jump away from her and they'll miss you.

Once you're good at avoiding and not dying immediately, you'll want to use your magic (C attack) to break her shield. Doing this makes her retaliate with beams from the ceiling, so I've found it best to do so during her first phase, when she's still predictable. If you can break her shield, though, she'll stop retaliating. I preferred the down+C attack. Once she's flying around and with the shield gone, you can just spam down+C and A to recharge to take her out quickly.

Same sort of strategy works on the final boss.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone found any secrets in the game yet? Also, what's up with the red flags on the second level, I've been trying to get to them by timing my jump with the bombs, but it's insanely difficult. Has anyone actually managed to land on the flags?

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Get good at avoiding.

At first, she'll be firing a straight laser, and occasionally an orb that creates a platform. You want to be ready to jump as soon as you see her move her hand, to jump over the laser if it shows up.

Later, when she's flying around, she has two common attacks: two lasers at you, and a spread-beam with the safe spot below her. To avoid the two lasers, jump away from her and they'll miss you.

Once you're good at avoiding and not dying immediately, you'll want to use your magic (C attack) to break her shield. Doing this makes her retaliate with beams from the ceiling, so I've found it best to do so during her first phase, when she's still predictable. If you can break her shield, though, she'll stop retaliating. I preferred the down+C attack. Once she's flying around and with the shield gone, you can just spam down+C and A to recharge to take her out quickly.

Same sort of strategy works on the final boss.
i did her after 5 minute of the post,still i have sweated.
There's anything after i beat the game,except the ex stage, that i can do?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For beating the witch:

Slide to avoid her laser shot. It's safer than jumping.
DON'T attack her unless she does the platform creating spell. If she uses it, hit it VERY close to her. Jump on top, then do a jumping + pointing down-right attack for maximum damage.
When she goes airborne, stay close to her. Her attacks are firing beams from the side that hit anything not under her, and making the platforms and firing her lasers.
Just keep thrashing her while sitting under her, and do the platform jumping to avoid lasers.

That's it. All you can do is work on your reactions/timing. In comparison to the witch girl, the final boss is a pushover of the highest degree. The final boss was probably the easiest fight in the game.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i did her after 5 minute of the post,still i have sweated.
There's anything after i beat the game,except the ex stage, that i can do?
Well, you can buy zombies. Press C to throw out a zombie that will rape girls. Technically does damage as well, but is pretty much useless for anything else. (Forward+C still throws daggers.)

You don't get anything else, except the ex "gallery" stage.

Anyone found any secrets in the game yet? Also, what's up with the red flags on the second level, I've been trying to get to them by timing my jump with the bombs, but it's insanely difficult. Has anyone actually managed to land on the flags?
About halfway through Stage 5, you'll run into a room with a lot of fire sprites, one maid, and one of those birds. There's an "invisible" platform (really you can see it, though) just to the upper left of the maid. You can jump up there and find an already-down succubus, along with a secret room with lots of bottles and four girls to rape (including the girl from the first game).

This is also the only room you can re-enter, so you can get a full 99 stock of storage bottles. And as much MP Max boosts as you want.

At the beginning of Stage 5, you need to rely on one of the sword demons to uppercut you onto the platform, but can otherwise get to the girls up there. Hit the demon once and she'll use the uppercut next attack, then jump so she knocks you to the platform up there. There's nothing else up there, though, except some candles over of the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.