What's new

ACT [ Himitsu Kessha ] [ ひみつ結社] Treasure Hunter Eriru / トレジャーハンターエリル~借金エルフと鬼畜遺跡の秘宝~ RE175605 RJ175605

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Treasure Hunter Eriru - トレジャーハンターエリル~借金エルフと鬼畜遺跡の秘宝~

I love You! Q.Q

Although I am Lesbia so you would need to be Female XP

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To trigger finishing/cumshot animations in the animation room hold Z and S together for few seconds when normal animation is playing. Also when you change -url redacted- option to "ON" you will not lose health, so no ending animations in game as well...
Though while you're invincible you can use Z + S to "surrender" to something that's grabbed you, if you want its ending CG.

Question: Is there any point to the lightning bullets besides breaking purple blocks? They seem strictly worse than the fire bullets (same firing rate and damage but much shorter range).

Overall, very nice game.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is good and enjoyable :D

But I not type who find CG by die over and over.
I'm don't know much about save game in flash.
But if someone have full save. It's would be nice :p

nnescio

Reputation score

This game is good and enjoyable :D

But I not type who find CG by die over and over.
I'm don't know much about save game in flash.
But if someone have full save. It's would be nice :p
No need, game comes with that 'option' built-in already.

Game Start -> Upgrade/Options/Viewing (2nd option) -> Game Options (2nd option) -> CG/Animation Unlock ON (3rd option) -> Go back to Upgrade/Options/Recollection (press X) -> CG Viewing Mode (3rd option) OR Animation Viewing Mode (4th option).

Game retains progress so you can toggle the Unlock back to off without losing your legitimately unlocked CGs/Animations.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Though while you're invincible you can use Z + S to "surrender" to something that's grabbed you, if you want its ending CG.

Question: Is there any point to the lightning bullets besides breaking purple blocks? They seem strictly worse than the fire bullets (same firing rate and damage but much shorter range).

Overall, very nice game.
I think it does some more damage than the red shot, but I chose to level the other two because the range is much too valuable.

nnescio

Reputation score

Overall, very nice game.
Lightning deals higher damage (takes down basic female zombie in 2 instead of 3 shots, unupgraded). It's more for "oh shit" moments when you're surrounded by multiple enemies at close range.

(Or alternatively, if you're the gung-ho type who doesn't mind staying as close as possible to bosses to maximize damage.)

saga55555

Reputation score

No need, game comes with that 'option' built-in already.

Game Start -> Upgrade/Options/Viewing (2nd option) -> Game Options (2nd option) -> CG/Animation Unlock ON (3rd option) -> Go back to Upgrade/Options/Recollection (press X) -> CG Viewing Mode (3rd option) OR Animation Viewing Mode (4th option).

Game retains progress so you can toggle the Unlock back to off without losing your legitimately unlocked CGs/Animations.
Oh! Thanks :D

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love You! Q.Q

Although I am Lesbia so you would need to be Female XP
Unfortunately not but thanks for the thoughts anyway, same with all of you! Sorry I didn't elaborate on the game more when I posted it up, I was super tired at the time and wanted to head to sleep. I highly recommend that you buy it if you like it though, this creator has a good eye methinks

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a fan of the guro, but the gameplay itself is a throwback to the old-fashioned platform shooters of yesteryear.

Thanks to the gallery unlock option I don't have to spend time losing to each and every single enemy just to view its animation and CG.

Any bonus for finishing the game on the harder difficulty levels? I've got a few S-ranks with my worst rank for normal being a B. I'm not too bothered levelling up all of the upgrades since I've seen both the normal ending and the EX-stage ending.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mind shearing the saves? :p

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mind shearing the saves? :p
If you know where the saves are. This is a flash game so it's probably in some obscure folder somewhere.

Not that you need them, since reading the posts on page 2 would have enlightened all non-Japanese speakers on how to view all of the CG and animations in the game without having to play through it.

Last edited:

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not hard, just that it still not give me clue how to unlock the GCs and just tells me there's such options

The save location btw should be at:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\#SharedObjects\Random letters and numbers\localhost\

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not hard, just that it still not give me clue how to unlock the GCs and just tells me there's such options

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\#SharedObjects\Random letters and numbers\localhost\
Then my save won't help you since I haven't unlocked the gallery in full under my own steam.

Use the options to unlock the full gallery and then look at the monsters featured in the animations option. After that you can relock the CGs and then lose to each monster on your own to open up the gallery the proper way.

nnescio

Reputation score

I'd already provided step-by-step instructions earlier.

Yuuno117

Reputation score

Does somebody know how to trigger the death animation in the gallery?

nnescio

Reputation score

Does somebody know how to trigger the death animation in the gallery?
perzyk90 mentioned this earlier:

To trigger finishing/cumshot animations in the animation room hold Z and S together for few seconds when normal animation is playing. ...

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Link dead anyone can share here or PM please?

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, it seems there's some sort of update with the game. Anyone know what it is?

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can we get a reup?

Status
Not open for further replies.