What's new

ACT [ Himitsu Kessha ] [ ひみつ結社] Treasure Hunter Eriru / トレジャーハンターエリル~借金エルフと鬼畜遺跡の秘宝~ RE175605 RJ175605

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Treasure Hunter Eriru - トレジャーハンターエリル~借金エルフと鬼畜遺跡の秘宝~

hey guys sorry for the late reply my link went down a few days ago because I got served with a C&C and my full account is locked up, so I cant reup. If someone else could that would be great. Sorry again!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

hey guys sorry for the late reply my link went down a few days ago because I got served with a C&C and my full account is locked up, so I cant reup. If someone else could that would be great. Sorry again!
Next time put the link in an attachment instead. It seems like there are bots crawling this website searching for links.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems there were three updates that were released after the game launch
★ update information
Ver1.03
· Defeat one additional
· Defeat CG2 sheets added
- The difference added to the part of the CG

Ver1.02
· Add the mobs graphics viewing mode to anime viewing mode

Ver1.01
· STAGE 04 fixes a bug that difficulty NORMAL clear rank can not be saved
Looking on the blog, it appears that there's one more enemy/CG, and it's a plant enemy, so if you like vore, this one's for you.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by OfficerTJHooker View Post
Re-upload at tanfew's request.
New version or old version?

1.00 :mad:

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone post another download link? The one here doesnt work.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone post another download link? The one here doesnt work.
This one does still work, though it's evidently the old version (gotta check out text files when they're posted around here - it's easier to ensure links don't disappear as quickly that way).

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one does still work, though it's evidently the old version (gotta check out text files when they're posted around here - it's easier to ensure links don't disappear as quickly that way).
Thank you

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright guys sorry for the delay, got my account online and planning to upload the recent update online shortly, thanks for everyone's patience :)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

alright guys sorry for the delay, got my account online and planning to upload the recent update online shortly, thanks for everyone's patience :)

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Huh. Strange. I thought that there was going to be another enemy added in. I saw a picture of a plant enemy eating the heroine on the creator's blog, but I can't seem to find it in the newest version. The only thing that's different is that two CGs have a couple more pictures for them. The one for the old plant enemy that eats you, and the last boss (at least I think the last boss has new CG pics.)

biggity

Reputation score

I realize this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the uncensored version of this game? Or if there even actually is an uncensored version?

A lot of the sites that host the DL link say that there are "uncen" versions of it out there, but I can't seem to find any.

Is 1.03 uncensored, or is that just updates? Can't seem to find a 1.03 version of it either...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tigerbuster45

Reputation score

I realize this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the uncensored version of this game? Or if there even actually is an uncensored version?

A lot of the sites that host the DL link say that there are "uncen" versions of it out there, but I can't seem to find any.

Is 1.03 uncensored, or is that just updates? Can't seem to find a 1.03 version of it either...

Any help would be greatly appreciated
id like to know also

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
So this is advertisment for japanese baby-carry bag. Also it is in russian for some reason. You can get scarf-bag, bag with rings, or shoulder bag. So if you are a mother with newborn baby you should think about getting one. By the info given i recomend shoulder bag because it gives baby oportunity to stand up and dont combine all weight in one spot like other two options.

Why is it here? I dunno.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel like taking the effort to translate what that bot was spamming only helps them with their goal, but they already got deleted so not like it matters. On the topic of uncensoring, It would probably have to be done through a mod, right? Stuff on DLsite (and I think the english site too) can't be uncensored for JP legal reasons. I've seen bogus download links that just throw in an [uncensored] tag whether it's true or not just to get you to download it. If there's an uncensor, whoever made the mod for it usually has mentioned it, I doubt they'd just upload the link to a bunch of sites without taking credit.

Tigerbuster45

Reputation score
has anybody experienced a non stop jumping glitch in the game I have it and cant seem to fix it any help would be really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.