Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132950] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi

Awesome work, thank you!

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you be any more specific than that? There's a lot of dialog for me to check. Aya does chide her sister at breakfast on more than one occasion, are you sure the lines are supposed to be spoken by the father?
I don't remember exactly where the lines were but during the few mornings where Aya chides her dad for being an alcoholic a few of the Dad's responses were labelled as Aya. Besides that though, really nice translation, I thoroughly enjoyed it :D

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also will add that hitting the right side of the final shrine up to the end got an untranslated phrase - left side it was locked...

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey the translation works except some major problems with files. For example title screen BGM doesn't work. Then during the intro Bomb effects fail to work. And also the pause menu is completely blank during the gameplay. Everything worked perfectly without the translation so it's not a faulty game folder. My system locale is set to japanese.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me? Delinquent scene always freeze midway for me,,,

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Had a spare few hours today, so I got the translation finished!

Instructions

1. Get yourself a . You'll need the latest version, v1.1.1.
  2. Download the , and extract it in an empty directory using the password 'tentakuru'.
  3. From the extracted patch archive, copy the arc_conv.exe file into your game directory. Run it, and a dialog should pop up asking you to select a file. Point it at Data.wolf in the game directory.
  4. This will create a directory called "Data.wolf~". Rename it to just "Data", and rename the original Data.wolf file to something else (like "Data.wolf.bak").
  5. Copy the "Data" directory from the patch folder into the game folder, overwriting the existing files.
  6. Run the game!

I'm doing it this way rather than distributing the translated game so that I don't break the rules of the forum. The patch only contains the translated event data, with none of the game assets. Don't ask me for the original game files, because I won't help you. You'll have to source those yourself.

The ReadMe.txt file which comes with the game will tell you which version you have. I've only tested the patch with v1.1.1, but there's a good chance it'll work with v1.1.0 too because the differences between them are very minor. I wouldn't bother with anything less than v1.1.0 though, because that version introduces the bonus scene in the recollection room.

If you have problems with the above instructions then let me know here in this thread, I'll try to help where I can but hopefully it should be fairly straightforward.
u forgot the only scene thats only in the recollection room, the landlord extra/dungeon breeding extra scene tho extra stupid how everythings been translated for the scene and stuff, but the green error bar thing comes up with every frame, so cant see anything and the scene is black even tho the speech bubbles work properly and r translated, so basically that part is 1/2 baked, only 1/2 works.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did everything in the installation guide and afterwards the translated game is missing tons of resources (sounds, sprites, pictures). Translated game sorta works but keeps on getting errors with all the missing files. Tried going back to the untranslated version and then everything works again but when you extract the data file for some reason it doesn't extract everything. It's not even files with Japanese names, for example midori.png is missing after extraction.

Any idea how to fix this?

alextherude

Reputation score

anyone have full saves for the sequel?

cuddlybastard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did everything in the installation guide and afterwards the translated game is missing tons of resources (sounds, sprites, pictures). Translated game sorta works but keeps on getting errors with all the missing files. Tried going back to the untranslated version and then everything works again but when you extract the data file for some reason it doesn't extract everything. It's not even files with Japanese names, for example midori.png is missing after extraction.

Any idea how to fix this?
You might have accidentally downloaded the sequel. I made the same mistake and had the same issues.

Prenecae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i'm also having problems. No menu and the first scene is just a blank screen with a downward pointing arrow and Skip and End which don't work :(

snakefishxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to see the sex scenes or is it just impossible?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to see the sex scenes or is it just impossible?
Did you mean Recollection Room? Go to 2nd floor of your home,,,

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of those games that I somehow finished without a translation, but now I can actually enjoy it with the story, thanks tentakuru.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save for this 'version'? I tried copying over the full save I have for the untranslated game, but that didn't work.

LemonJesuss

Reputation score

Had a spare few hours today, so I got the translation finished!

Instructions

1. Get yourself a . You'll need the latest version, v1.1.1.
  2. Download the , and extract it in an empty directory using the password 'tentakuru'.
  3. From the extracted patch archive, copy the arc_conv.exe file into your game directory. Run it, and a dialog should pop up asking you to select a file. Point it at Data.wolf in the game directory.
  4. This will create a directory called "Data.wolf~". Rename it to just "Data", and rename the original Data.wolf file to something else (like "Data.wolf.bak").
  5. Copy the "Data" directory from the patch folder into the game folder, overwriting the existing files.
  6. Run the game!

I'm doing it this way rather than distributing the translated game so that I don't break the rules of the forum. The patch only contains the translated event data, with none of the game assets. Don't ask me for the original game files, because I won't help you. You'll have to source those yourself.

The ReadMe.txt file which comes with the game will tell you which version you have. I've only tested the patch with v1.1.1, but there's a good chance it'll work with v1.1.0 too because the differences between them are very minor. I wouldn't bother with anything less than v1.1.0 though, because that version introduces the bonus scene in the recollection room.

If you have problems with the above instructions then let me know here in this thread, I'll try to help where I can but hopefully it should be fairly straightforward.
Hi tentakuru Im new to this website and new to Pixel Town but i was just wondering if you translated the H scenes because when I'm playing I only get them in Japanese. I also am having trouble with the patch you released, when I get to step 3 there is no Data.wolf in the game directory, have i done something wrong? Thanks for any help

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ All the H-scenes are translated as well, IIRC.

You must be doing something wrong during the patch process, because I just tested it, and everything was working a-okay. "Fairly straightforward", to quote some of the classics.

If you don't have a Data.wolf but the game still starts up and works, means that you already have the 'Data' directory mentioned in the instructions (basically, the extracted game assets) - dunno what happened to your actual Data.wolf -, and you just need to copy the files from the patch over the ones in your game directory (point 5 in the instructions above).
One note though: you have to extract the translation patch files in Japanese locale, I think, or there will be errors / things left untranslated because original files were not overwritten (since when extracting such a .zip file in non-Japanese locale, the filenames get jumbled up).

Something like that.

LemonJesuss

Reputation score
^ All the H-scenes are translated as well, IIRC.

You must be doing something wrong during the patch process, because I just tested it, and everything was working a-okay. "Fairly straightforward", to quote some of the classics.

If you don't have a Data.wolf but the game still starts up and works, means that you already have the 'Data' directory mentioned in the instructions (basically, the extracted game assets) - dunno what happened to your actual Data.wolf -, and you just need to copy the files from the patch over the ones in your game directory (point 5 in the instructions above).
One note though: you have to extract the translation patch files in Japanese locale, I think, or there will be errors / things left untranslated because original files were not overwritten (since when extracting such a .zip file in non-Japanese locale, the filenames get jumbled up).

Something like that.
I just replaced the files like you told me to and it worked, thank you very much for the help :)
Time to start the game from scratch!

Itazura

Reputation score
Anyone have a walkthrough to the second part?

makona115

Reputation score
I really hope people still look at this thread. I can't download the english patch. Anyone know where to get it? The link doesn't work here.