What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ132950] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...In the first scene(01) i get green error saying "Notfound.jpeg" i moved the files in 01 to scene 01 and i can see the "animation" but some still pop-up with error then my game seems to freeze :|

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
...In the first scene(01) i get green error saying "Notfound.jpeg" i moved the files in 01 to scene 01 and i can see the "animation" but some still pop-up with error then my game seems to freeze :|
I had no problem with the translation personally, nor I have seen much problem on the thread, so my first guess is that the problem is on your side (configuration, damaged file...)
The game use wolf rpg and it isn't really non japanese friendly.
Are you using japanese local setting ?
If not, try switching (or at least start the game with LE). You may also want to remove any japanese letter from the folder name / pathway to try (and if you use local setting emulating tool, make the pathway to the exe short).

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im using LE since..ever lol Config.exe is unreadable,my game path is all English.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Only happen with this game ?
The orginal japanese game ?
The english patched game a) patched by yourself ?
b) found prepatched ?

What's your game version ?

u5ern4m3123

Reputation score
Re: [RJ132950] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi

Had a spare few hours today, so I got the translation finished!

Instructions

1. Get yourself a . You'll need the latest version, v1.1.1.
  2. Download the , and extract it in an empty directory using the password 'tentakuru'.
  3. From the extracted patch archive, copy the arc_conv.exe file into your game directory. Run it, and a dialog should pop up asking you to select a file. Point it at Data.wolf in the game directory.
  4. This will create a directory called "Data.wolf~". Rename it to just "Data", and rename the original Data.wolf file to something else (like "Data.wolf.bak").
  5. Copy the "Data" directory from the patch folder into the game folder, overwriting the existing files.
  6. Run the game!

I'm doing it this way rather than distributing the translated game so that I don't break the rules of the forum. The patch only contains the translated event data, with none of the game assets. Don't ask me for the original game files, because I won't help you. You'll have to source those yourself.

The ReadMe.txt file which comes with the game will tell you which version you have. I've only tested the patch with v1.1.1, but there's a good chance it'll work with v1.1.0 too because the differences between them are very minor. I wouldn't bother with anything less than v1.1.0 though, because that version introduces the bonus scene in the recollection room.

If you have problems with the above instructions then let me know here in this thread, I'll try to help where I can but hopefully it should be fairly straightforward.
Just so you know, the link to your patch doesn't work any more. Could you re-upload it?