What's new

ACT [ アリバイ ] Mansion RJ172024

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another new game that just came out.

Side-scrolling-battle-fuck-horror game.

Girl looks nice, but the gruesome dudes and tentacles everywhere aren't my type :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Mansion [RJ172024]

From the demo, it seems like it has taken some inspiration from Resident Evil 1, setting is in a mansion, you have a small inventory to keep track of ammo, herbs are the healing items and a Tyrant-like creature making appearance.

There is H-animations but they're kinda shoddy, which I kind of expected given the art quality. Naughty bits are also censored by a tiny, barely transparent black circle but the CGs are censored with mosaics.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man where did they find this artist the protag looks amazing :eek:
Does anyone know if english dlsite will do an english translation? That's what's stopping me from buying it

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Artwork looks damn good. Haven't tried the demo yet but I hope its not another Dark Star.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This is pretty awesome. Lets hope it doesn't pull a bait and switch.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man where did they find this artist the protag looks amazing :eek:
Does anyone know if english dlsite will do an english translation? That's what's stopping me from buying it
This circle usually does their own translations - I'm pretty sure all their games on English DLsite are translated.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I do love me a scantily clad maiden in a potentially perilous and/or rapey situation so this seems promising.

EDIT: Ok so monster designs are pretty rad. Definitely like that it's very Resident Evil in nature. Haven't been able to see much of the H content but it does bug me a little that there is a clothing destruction system yet some animations that the monsters have depict our heroine in a near naked form, but breaking free returns her to her last state of dress. (Wait, just her hat falls off? lame.)

I also edited this post to say that if you pick up the silver key at the location in the image, you will get trapped in an end state, ending the demo.

Attachments

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really digging this art style, really big improvement from their previous works. Anyone know how the full version differs from the demo in terms of H-content?

Is there a gallery or an option to zoom in?
Is there a way to save?
Are the black circles removed or is that their censorship method?

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Knife is ok think.

First play demo look like Resident Evil 1 and I think it may be interesting.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The art is reminiscent of that horrible ACT game of that soap-circle. Hope this game won't end up like that one.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The art is reminiscent of that horrible ACT game of that soap-circle. Hope this game won't end up like that one.
That's because it's the same art-style. Even some of the animation+HCG are similar, if not the same(HCG of maid-zombie is like the reversed version of neko-demon in Soap game). I checked the circle twice to make sure it's not Soap.

Maybe they wanted to make a better product and joined up with the other group? I really enjoyed "姫巫女ー秋葉ー" mostly because of the art-style and cool setting(asian demons). I could even forgive the horrific controls and fucked up voice+levels(most content was poorly implemented and can still be found in the game folder).

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It definitely wasn't worth it's full price. Finished it on easy normal and Hard within 30 minutes. The CGs are nice, but theres only 9 of em, and the animations were repetitive and underwhelming.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else seeing the file size being only 2 KB?
Yeah, it's not the complete game. Actually there's nothing even in there, just a bunch of game folders (nothing in them as well).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol!
At first I thought that was a hell of a compression tool.
Then I read the posts.. yep he made a mistake when compressing the files or he uploaded the wrong thing xD

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol!
At first I thought that was a hell of a compression tool.
Then I read the posts.. yep he made a mistake when compressing the files or he uploaded the wrong thing xD
Hes obviously a troll, look at his avatar!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hes obviously a troll, look at his avatar!
Nope, he's not a troll at all.
He has already shared several games. I'm sure he just made a mistake.
Let's just be patient until he notices it or someone else uploads the game.