What's new

ACT [ アリバイ ] Mansion RJ172024

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mansion [RJ172024]

original post.......
hopefully this isn't as bad as that other one they seemed to have made.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh ffs.. someone needs to uncensor this lol...

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game is fun art is good, has an outstanding atmosphere.
wish it would be longer

btw am I the only one where save is bugged? I am throw at the start with 0 hp and no ammo...

maybe we will be lucky and get an second part if it sells good

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually love alibi's games, he has the potential to go further with his artists if he actually spend more time working on more content. All his games seems so small despite the good art, like liz's H adventure.

ewewe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cant start a game for some reason :/

loading is slowish and its freezing my pc and when its finished the game just closes, weird, usually i dont have problems with hentai games :(

nyowa

Reputation score

Black censoring thing seems to be part of the sprites themselves, there's no easy decensoring.
Swapping black.tad for a full transparent version doesn't seem to do anything.

i.imgur.com/6aqH2T0.png
i.imgur.com/y58fvpF.png

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Black censoring thing seems to be part of the sprites themselves, there's no easy decensoring.
Swapping black.tad for a full transparent version doesn't seem to do anything.

i.imgur.com/6aqH2T0.png
i.imgur.com/y58fvpF.png
Did I forget to mention the biggest ass of a censor ever is a black circle?
Uncensor pls.

But yeah, I just wish they'd put more time into making an actually good H-game. The artist might even collaborate with a better known creator down the road, but we'll see (if that even happens of course).

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to fear animations and looking forward to CGs with SFX more.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to fear animations and looking forward to CGs with SFX more.
Which is a shame because it's not necessarily because the animation art/sprite is bad. I don't have any programming experience but it doesn't seem too hard to just add some basic features that would greatly improve animations.

The art is already done, just add zoom, speed control, climax, etc. and it will be a lot more satisfying to watch.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

game is fun art is good, has an outstanding atmosphere.
wish it would be longer

btw am I the only one where save is bugged? I am throw at the start with 0 hp and no ammo...

maybe we will be lucky and get an second part if it sells good
Happening to me too, not sure what's going on there. I played through the game, got some cutting tool (like a wire cutter or something), I went back to the beginning thinking that's where I was supposed to go but I think that was the entrance so I ended up leaving without the guy lmao.

I really like the protagonist's design too (then again, I'm partial to girls with blue hair, bare midriffs, shorts, and thigh highs so she's like a quadruple whammy)

Found a walkthrough on exhentai

Anyways, if you can't be assed to play the game (the save bug doesn't help), just look at the CGs here

The walkthrough is in the last 4 entries

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I guess I'm out of luck :/

Finally find a game worth my attention, and I can't start it. It loads very slow and then just crashes when the loading ends.

So sad

edit: Working on Windows XP service pack 3, didn't work on Windows 7.. Hmph

Edit 2: The game is quite nice, the animations are kinda jerky but still very erotic. The CGs are mediocre, but still, a really enjoyable game gameplay-wise

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out in english (with a different number)

ewewe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess I'm out of luck :/

Finally find a game worth my attention, and I can't start it. It loads very slow and then just crashes when the loading ends.

So sad

edit: Working on Windows XP service pack 3, didn't work on Windows 7.. Hmph

Edit 2: The game is quite nice, the animations are kinda jerky but still very erotic. The CGs are mediocre, but still, a really enjoyable game gameplay-wise
i have the same problem but cant get it to work, tried w-xp sp3 compatibility mode and nothing ;(

how did you do it?

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I bought this game.
It was pretty good game tho.
Art was super tier, smooth movement, nice music.

but it was way to easy.

I beat this game within 15 mins by skipping easy mode
Normal mode was way to easy for me, and the hard mode... wasn't really different except it gives you less ammo and *2 dmg from monsters.

The problem of this game was the monsters attack pattern.
They attack all same ways except the falling monster from above.

You can pretty much dodge everything without having any trouble since you can skip the enemy's attack while they execute the attack animation.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gotta say, he is showing some improvement.

Even though the game was really short and easy (con), the art was sort of easy on the eyes; imho at least. MC looked nice. xP

Btw, anyone having trouble with saving and progress/already unlocked CGs not being around after quitting and restarting: it is just the simple matter of disabling write protection of the game files, should they have it on. (guess the save and system files in the 'system' folder of the game can't handle new info added while being in write-protected states; or something lol)