What's new

ACT [ アリバイ ] Mansion RJ172024

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mansion [RJ172024]

Yeah, someone please explain why this game is on Steam.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ No h-scenes/gore/game over rape

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Considering that the gameplay is pretty much universally agreed to be bad even by h-game standards, I'm surprised it managed to make it through Greenlight. I feel like the reason most people here even took a second look at the game was because it was very well drawn (sadly can't say the same for animations)

One thing I noticed is that the steam version has the same menu screen. So on the menu, she's wearing her usual top which is pretty much a bra. But when you get into the game, she wears the "censored" clothing consisting of a vest and tank top. Also, the game preview picture shows her pretty much naked.

Interesting to see Albi trying to enter to steam market. Most of their games were considered to be lacking in gameplay. And I think Mansion might be the only game they can port since sex is crucial for the other games

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Considering that the gameplay is pretty much universally agreed to be bad even by h-game standards, I'm surprised it managed to make it through Greenlight. I feel like the reason most people here even took a second look at the game was because it was very well drawn (sadly can't say the same for animations)

One thing I noticed is that the steam version has the same menu screen. So on the menu, she's wearing her usual top which is pretty much a bra. But when you get into the game, she wears the "censored" clothing consisting of a vest and tank top. Also, the game preview picture shows her pretty much naked.

Interesting to see Albi trying to enter to steam market. Most of their games were considered to be lacking in gameplay. And I think Mansion might be the only game they can port since sex is crucial for the other games
You must be new. There is so much trash on steam nowadays which makes the search for good indie games a torment.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Absolutely fucking pathetic. This genre is just not filled with hard-working people right now... hopefully the best of them will push out the time-wasters soon.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Steam Greenlight is basically the new XBOX Live Indie Games.
Nah, because those indie games only cost $1.
Until Two Best Friends come along and say your game is great, then the price jumps to $3.

commatt

Reputation score

Anyone know if RE version is uncensored?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know if RE version is uncensored?
AFAIK, dlsite games never get uncensored on the English site. I don't know the exact reason, could be not wanting to alienate Japanese market, still violating the law, too lazy, xenophobe, etc.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You do know that even if the site is in English, both Dlsite versions are hosted in Japan ? Which means they're bound by the same censoring laws. Them selling games in an English UI site doesn't remove anything from Japanese laws, it just means we (the western world) know what we're buying.

Tico

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
links are brocken .... ! do any have a new one or repack !? THX im looking for Pale Moon Crises