What's new

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Fuck no, I hate spoiled milk that fucking much. Not only does it smell and taste like fail but if you make a bowl of cereal with it not knowing then your entire breakfast is fucking ruined.
Fuck yes. I've sworn off cereal all together for months at a time because that happened to me. Fuck spoiled milk. Fuck it to hell.

Oh, and I hate how forgetful I am. It's just smaller things most of the time, but recently I forgot a cool baseball cap at a place that'd take me an hour just to get there and another hour to get back. All of this in a car, which means I'd waste a lot of gasoline just to get that base cap back.
Damn fine baseball cap as well. It had a leather belt and buckle to adjust it, rather than those shitty plastic things.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fuck no, I hate spoiled milk that fucking much. Not only does it smell and taste like fail but if you make a bowl of cereal with it not knowing then your entire breakfast is fucking ruined.
+1 to everything in this message, except for denying Dark. I'd never be able to do that.

I remember trying to eat a bowl of Rice Chex and I poured spoiled milk. I took a bite and it tasted like corn. I had to throw away all of those beautiful Rice Chex. D:

The next day, thinking the cereal was the problem, I got a glass of milk and a poptart. Took a bite of the poptart. Sip of milk. It tasted fucking AWFUL. I had to drink water with my poptart. WATER. WATER DOESN'T GO WITH POPTARTS DAMMIT.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, in my opinion water goes with everything... that's just me though.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate the taste of water

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No wonder the fucker always tries to drown me.

It's shit like this why I never learned how to swim.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate being unable to do anything for a friend when she's feeling down without everybody around her telling her it's because I want in her pants.

. . . . . . . . . .

HER BOYFRIEND IS MY BEST FRIEND, I DON'T DO THAT SHIT LIKE YOU FUCKERS DO.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Hey, I'd specify YOU FUCKERS ON ULMF if I meant you guys. :p

. . . Unless any of you actually do try to get into the pants of your best friend's gf/bf . . . then WTF.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

. . . Unless any of you actually do try to get into the pants of your best friend's gf/bf . . . then WTF.
No, I'm just trying to get into the pants of your best friends gf :p

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate low quality computers. And Macs. And people demanding all of my attention for pointless bullshit when I'm doing something I enjoy.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Macs are good for artwork. Art students, folks who work in advertisement, stuff like that, enjoy Macs. Anyone else, PC.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like mac laptops. I never had a paperweight that big. My one friend swears they're also good for a fireworks show, all you have to do is turn it on and try to run 2 programs at once.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

haha, why did you quote that?

I've had a few gay guys hit on me. I didn't find it annoying cuz I was already friendly with them. I guess if it's a stranger, that's pretty weird though

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't really like when anyone hits on me, I always found it annoying as well. Gay or straight I just don't like to be hit on.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Spoiled milk + cereal -- I totally agree. D: I've developed a very paranoid sense of smell for the stuff just to avoid going through that horrific trauma again~

Macs: Have one of both desktop and laptop. Too expensive considering the fact that they're making a newer, shinier one every couple of years that makes the ones I have look like bungled crap. :( Mine works fine and I haven't gotten a virus yet or had to tinker around to get it to work, so I guess it's been nice in that I don't have to pay for getting it serviced like many PC's do when they get overrun... I still think I'm going to go PC for my next lappie though. They're about the same as macs. If I had the brains for it I'd try some kinda linux stuff. XD My friend's got ubuntu and it runs nicely, but then he's not an artist so that might still be a problem...

Gays hitting on you: Hee hee, thought you were another member. Durp. Otherwise, I agree. Damn those gays and their flirtatious ways! *breaks into song*

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate gays, huffluffluffluffluff. Don't say gate, it reminds me of gays. Huffluffluffluffluff.