What's new

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Translation: obe and mo wer meen to a litle gurl so imma double post k?
Hey it's the hate thread. I wasn't going to say i hated anyone, but I've realized that while I can't hate individuals (sorry xP ) I do hate groups.

Like the Fred Phelps church, whatever it's called.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

i hate to doublepost, but I just wanted to say, i hate mean people. I hate people that enjoy hurting others.

I also hate that turkey makes you so tired D:
Goddamn, how many people must you hate?

Well, I hate alot of people too, albeit more for general stupidity than anything..

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

i hate to doublepost, but I just wanted to say, i hate mean people. I hate people that enjoy hurting others.

I also hate that turkey makes you so tired D:
Ergh turkey, cant stand the stuff. Ironic really seeing as I work in a factory that makes produce from turkey meat xD

Anyway, you know very well that I'm a mean person, Chibi, I take great pleasure in crushing my sisters spirits.

And to MoObe, I wish I was online last night, that was one hell of an epic thread. Granted you did come off a bit douchebaggy and maybe took the trolling a teensy bit too fat, but its you two, and I wouldnt change you two for the world xD And if it makes you feel any better, I would've joined you in trolling that girl :p

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Ergh turkey, cant stand the stuff. Ironic really seeing as I work in a factory that makes produce from turkey meat xD

Anyway, you know very well that I'm a mean person, Chibi, I take great pleasure in crushing my sisters spirits.

And to MoObe, I wish I was online last night, that was one hell of an epic thread. Granted you did come off a bit douchebaggy and maybe took the trolling a teensy bit too fat, but its you two, and I wouldnt change you two for the world xD And if it makes you feel any better, I would've joined you in trolling that girl :p
It doesn't exactly make me feel better (woohoo, Oni's a total dick just like us! I feel so much better now!) but the general idea about not changing us is good. We'd like to stay here...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hey, even you would turn away me? T_T

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate people who make it to where mods can only close now. D:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

He just said he hates basically every forum staff ever...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate youtube comments.
-Too many little dramatic girls who talk about any video including an animal "cruelty"
-Too many ignorant rednecks who comment on any video that ever says "america" in it about all our problems and how those problems usually come to illegal immigrants
-Too many Hoity Toity European jackasses that talk about Americas ignorance when it comes to anything with guns.
-Too many red hot chili pepper music videos that have to have someone compare them to the Jonas Brothers... I mean WTF!
-Too many people ignorantly picking up causes just for the sake of having a cause and not thinking through what it actually means.

On the other hand, I love the fact I can communicate with people I don't know by yelling at them over my friend's facebook status. Cuz I can put a picture to the idiocy and I kind of might know them but not really. Plus it's facebook, so it's most likely an ignorant teenage girl who can only spell out about 25% of the words in her message correctly on a good day.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Youtube comments have too many 10 - 12 year old children watching and commenting on videos that should be parental advisory. Actually just too many young stupid children making annoying comments period.

For example, last night one of the comments on this epic video

was "wats pedophilia" and the most recent comment on at the time of me posting this is "petifilia!!!!!!!!! roflmao"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

*headdesk* That's depressing in two ways.

I hate people that believe abstinence only sex education is the best form of sex education.

I also hate people that want the internet to babysit their kids and keep websites like us off the 'net, and refuse to educate their children about the dangers of child predators. Those parents don't deserve to have children >.>

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Change of direction- no hate in this post.
Yeah, me and all my friends love Bo Burnham.

I almost got in trouble cuz my job during the summer is that of a recreation counselor. I coach little league baseball and recreational basketball and I teach sports in general over the summer and I was telling my friend the song as I was walking away, so we were about half the soccer field away when I yelled back "....PEDOPHILIA"

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

*headdesk* That's depressing in two ways.

I hate people that believe abstinence only sex education is the best form of sex education.

I also hate people that want the internet to babysit their kids and keep websites like us off the 'net, and refuse to educate their children about the dangers of child predators. Those parents don't deserve to have children >.>
>.>
. . .
*Points at Oni*
:p

I agree that abstinence=sex education is bullshit.
Hell, I hate it when people teach that abstinence is the only 'safe sex'. 'Safe sex' implies that you're having sex in the first place, but abstinence means to NOT have sex, therefore it cannot be 'safe sex', as there is no sex involved.

If my kid goes to sex ed and cannot tell me what the opposite gender looks like naked from the models/pictures used in class, as well as the function of the reproductive organs, I may have to transfer my kid, or teach them myself.

. . . . .

AND NO, ONI, YOU CANNOT HELP.
I will be teaching, not... 'teaching'.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

xP

I also hate the people that believe that Pedophile=child molester. Not all pedos are child molesters and not all child molesters are pedos. I high pr5oportion of child molesters aren't pedos actually. If i could find the stats, I'd post them.

I also hate feminazis. It's okay for me to enjoy cooking and cleaning and (eventually) being a mother. I don't have to avoid housework to be an independent woman. Grrr.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

>.>
. . .
*Points at Oni*

I agree that abstinence=sex education is bullshit.
Hell, I hate it when people teach that abstinence is the only 'safe sex'. 'Safe sex' implies that you're having sex in the first place, but abstinence means to NOT have sex, therefore it cannot be 'safe sex', as there is no sex involved.

If my kid goes to sex ed and cannot tell me what the opposite gender looks like naked from the models/pictures used in class, as well as the function of the reproductive organs, I may have to transfer my kid, or teach them myself.

. . . . .

AND NO, ONI, YOU CANNOT HELP.I will be teaching, not... 'teaching'.
Hey, I wouldnt even offer to help :p

if it werent a girl >_>;;

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

xP

I also hate the people that believe that Pedophile=child molester. Not all pedos are child molesters and not all child molesters are pedos. I high pr5oportion of child molesters aren't pedos actually. If i could find the stats, I'd post them.

I also hate feminazis. It's okay for me to enjoy cooking and cleaning and (eventually) being a mother. I don't have to avoid housework to be an independent woman. Grrr.
I did a report on that alone for crim. Most pedophiles hate child molesters actually. The belief is that pedophiles are named as such for their love of children which holds them in a pure innocent light and would never like to see harm or damage come to a child. So, in that respect, most pedophiles have extreme grudges and even become physically violent towards molesters

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Doesn't make much of a difference to the kid. I know victims of both, and they're all just as fucked up by it. Unless we're talking non-sexual pedophiles, that's a whole 'nother story. Anyway, debating the difference between the two is like debating the difference between violent rapists and psychological rapists. It doesn't matter, they're both scum. Just my 2 cents.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

But a pedo is just someone that has those feelings. They don't become a molester or a predator until they actually DO something.

Believe me, i should know. I was raped by my 16 year old cousin when i was 6. I will fight for the rights of pedophiles because they haven't done a damn thing.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

... I was raped by my 16 year old cousin when i was 6. I will fight for the rights of pedophiles because they haven't done a damn thing.
Ummm... is there more to that story or is it just that simple?

also i get the feeling that most people dont hate on the people who have the feelings, but they don't understand the somantic difference between pedophile and child molester *was one of them before chibi raised the topic*. I mean we don't all hate oni do we. i feel however that the language is moving in a direction where the two labels are becoming one.