What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Go back to the hotel.
You'll get a scene and you'll get a new armor which will let you capture the two angels in the forest and mountain; get those, powerlevel, and go kill the guard at the tower
Actually, for as far as I've gotten, to progress, from the start

1) Go into the armor shop and talk to the two people in there(gets a flashing scene)
2) Go to the bar down at the very bottom, talk to your brother, who seems to be hitting on some girl
3) Go back to where you started, talk to him again
4) Back to the armor shop, second floor, talk to him. there'll be a plotscene
5) Now you get to go adventure; go outside town and through the forest. You'll need to grind so you don't die on your way through
6) Talk to the King in the Castle, your character will let him fuck you and in return he gives you a loli.
7) Head to the mountain south of the Castle, and grind your way through it until you get the glowy item.
8) Back to the Hotel, enter the room itself. Scene will commense(SAVE in case you have a bad rip with messed up sound files. The one linked in this thread is fine, if you have that no worries)
9) Use the first option to switch outfits. Second option is stripping
9.B) Sadly none of this effects your combat or on-map sprite
10) Once done with that, you get a scene. Afterwards, you have a new piece of armor. Equip it
11) Go into the forest and fight a mob that has the angel in it; afterwards you'll be asked if you want to allow her to be in your party. First option
12) Do the same for the brown angel in the mountain
13) Go to the Castle again, upon entering choose to second option
14) Talk to the two angels in the room you go to
15) Buy weapons for them, then grind your face off for a bit
16) Try your luck at the guard at the start of the tower
17) Once through, go talk to town. Go into the hotel to trigger a scene; and talk to the woman in white in the top-right building
17b) There's also an armor in the "city" south-west of the town
18) Go to the Volcano. You might need to have the 6th armor equipped(every shiny thing you pick up is an armor; but you need to go back to a hotel and do the scene thing to unlock it as an armor)
19) Go as far as you can, until you get a scene at night; which will lead to finding a Fox. Get that Pokemon!
20) Using that, grind the fuck out of it and try your luck at the west-most area. The boss will rape you both in battle and out of; you'll need to use the Fox's 1000mp spell TWICE for over 20,000(each) damage to beat them. They WILL 1HKO every party member they hit. You've got to be fast and lucky
21) After that, you'll get a plotscene; and after that you'll get the two ogres raping the fuck out of the two girls and an oviposition scene

That's as far as I am right now

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

does this game you uploaded
have pregnancy in it?
Like I said in my post, I was already tired and when to sleep after uploading it. So this means I haven't even played the game yet and I just tested it if it works right.

And does anyone have a full game save for it?
This game is fairly new(just got released yesterday), so don't expect a full save for it at once.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This is old news. I do hope he finishes this faster that his previous works though.

Regarding DRM protected RPG maker games, there are only a few of them existing right now and the majority of them are pretty meh. For the record, I've only seen a couple of those DRM protected RPG maker games actually sell well and can also be considered decent in terms of gameplay and quality. Not every circle that submit their RPG maker games in DLsite choose the option of adding protection to their work with DRM since the DRM used in DLsite(and pretty much any other similar site) is annoying as hell(I'll assume that most of you know how the DRM they use works) and can probably cause a decrease in customers since the DRM will probably cause inconvenience in most cases.

Edit: This is probably gonna sound stupid but I bought this game by accident( ). I was just browsing the Japanese DLsite while my account was logged in and I tried reviewing the steps on purchasing a product the from the site to refresh my memory, but being a forgetful person that I am, I forgot that my card info was automatically saved since my last purchase from the site(Sangeki no Gear) lol. So when I got to the part where it would process the transaction(this usually the part where you input the card info that is needed before the actual transaction is completed), it freaked me out when it automatically loaded to the page that shows that your purchase was successful :eek:. I forgot that the EngDLsite(which I also have an account on) has an option that allows a user to remove the info of the card currently being used by their account which I happened to ignore in the Japanese site since my last purchase since I couldn't understand Japanese writing. Well stupidity or not, to make a long story short, I got the game and I'm gonna share it with you guys.:D

here's the link:

For mirrors, just ask the other guys who DL from this link to do them. I'm too tired to do it right now since I haven't slept yet(which is one of the reasons that I made the mistake above in the first place).
Accidental or not, that's awesome. Lincoln awesome in fact.

Thank you.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

I have gotten some Errors on the Audio as well..

But this is the way i ''repaired'' them.

-Download the ZIP file (Jap Settings)
-Extract them on your desktop (The way i choose to extract is ''extract it on folder ''Name of the Zip'' )
- Check up if the Game is an ''Extract''.exe (When you 'launch' it, it will ask you where is it gonna be extracted)
-Extract it on the folder

-And hopefully it works

Can anyone upload a game with fixed audio files.?This method didnt work

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Free rpg けらくの使者 FreeEdition
click こちらからダウンロード to download

This game is fairly new(just got released yesterday), so don't expect a full save for it at once.
Now a lot rpg play time only around few hours...
only little game like ネクロマンサーミィと偉大な仲間たち play time can over 10hrs

Last edited:

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Free rpg けらくの使者 FreeEdition
click こちらからダウンロード to download

wish this work for ネクロマンサーミィと偉大な仲間たち

I hella Love you.Thanks that helped

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finished this one:

Not bad but it's quite tedious at times, trying to outrun all the monsters. You have 3 shots to be attacked by monsters before you get raped by them. The boss battles can be such a pain.

Desperately needs a run function.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

There is, but you can't use it in all places.

That would make the bosses too easy.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finished this one:

Not bad but it's quite tedious at times, trying to outrun all the monsters. You have 3 shots to be attacked by monsters before you get raped by them. The boss battles can be such a pain.

Desperately needs a run function.
can you share the save file?

Oh god

the ''twins'' were such a pain, everytime some friggin' cow stepped in from of me

the wolves on the cave were hard...but just run on a circle. and hope they dont troll you

When i obtain the item on the cave, and go to the ''Abandoned'' house (gave something to a soldier and then opened the chest there), what do i have to do now? something about the INN?

EDIT:

Manage to get to the final Boss. but i have no idea what do i have to do, run to the door, its locked and game over. talk with each prisoner, nothing happened, and the game seems to lag terrible on the 2nd floor

Last edited:

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Not everyone plays the new games like these(RPG maker H games) 10hrs at once you know...Unless of course they're mainstream games like the ones released in consoles. It takes a day or two most of the time before someone actually posts a complete(or almost complete) save of the games.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cannot seem to download game. Could someone please post it to some other site? My download always stops at 30mb.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not everyone plays the new games like these(RPG maker H games) 10hrs at once you know...Unless of course they're mainstream games like the ones released in consoles. It takes a day or two most of the time before someone actually posts a complete(or almost complete) save of the games.
Hmmm, i dont know translation tools working good or not, but if read all npc message and write down some main point not hard.
Some game like 着せ替えRPGミサキ ~衣装でモンスターGETだぜ!~ have walkthroughs in read me and some like 閃撃のギア have walkthroughs in maker web.
A lot RPG maker hentai game only main work on cg, fight and lvl make easy so easy to clear, a lot normal RPG maker game in alway can play very long.

can you share the save file?

Oh god

the ''twins'' were such a pain, everytime some friggin' cow stepped in from of me

the wolves on the cave were hard...but just run on a circle. and hope they dont troll you

When i obtain the item on the cave, and go to the ''Abandoned'' house (gave something to a soldier and then opened the chest there), what do i have to do now? something about the INN?

EDIT:

Manage to get to the final Boss. but i have no idea what do i have to do, run to the door, its locked and game over. talk with each prisoner, nothing happened, and the game seems to lag terrible on the 2nd floor
Did u used 2 coin to buy liquor in bar then give to hunter? If not maybe this make u game over.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did u used 2 coin to buy liquor in bar then give to hunter? If not maybe this make u game over.
i have a red bottle of item (I assume that is) but when i talk with him he just says the same thing..

Maybe i'll try again talking to him.

does it have to be at night?

EDIT:

All right, found out about the Drink..... Now im missing 2 coins lol

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2 of the coins are hidden in items. One is hidden in the Grandmother's house in a plant and the other in a bucket in town.

For those to lazy to outrun the monsters, here's what I hope is the complete save file for the CG room:

There is, but you can't use it in all places.

That would make the bosses too easy.
I'm aware that there is one, I just wish I could use it to walk faster when there's no monster chasing me.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yay yet another no DRM rpg game and this one seems of wolfrpg o.o

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

2 of the coins are hidden in items. One is hidden in the Grandmother's house in a plant and the other in a bucket in town.
Hmmm, i dont know translation tools working good or not, but if read all npc message and write down some main point not hard.
Some game like 着せ替えRPGミサキ ~衣装でモンスターGETだぜ!~ have walkthroughs in read me and some like 閃撃のギア have walkthroughs in maker web.
A lot RPG maker hentai game only main work on cg, fight and lvl make easy so easy to clear, a lot normal RPG maker game in alway can play very long.

All right, got it

Thanks!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

loli? mmm nah i want to think she has just a small body for her age =3 hahahaha just like anime in japan hahaha

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In Japan the premise of hgame is all char over or = 18~

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yay yet another no DRM rpg game and this one seems of wolfrpg o.o

checked the demo and i'm like really confused.
there are nothing to do in the demo map and talk to the sheep will result in gameover

Status
Not open for further replies.