What's new

Big Willies' Saloon (OOC)

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Big Willies' Saloon (OOC)

Bedrooms tend give the most insight about a person I find. From what I've seen with Dia, your room description is perfect.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What do you mean by that comment? How does it fit my character?

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

It was a compliment D:

Dia does come off as being the type of character that goes "RAWR! I AM YOUR MASTER! BOW TO ME!" Regardless of that though, she has a very soft side to her, which she masks with her "Overlord" behavior.

Aside from that though, I can only speculate at some of the other details, such as the gloomy wall colours. I am intrigued to eventually discover what those details point towards :3

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was a compliment D:

Dia does come off as being the type of character that goes "RAWR! I AM YOUR MASTER! BOW TO ME!" Regardless of that though, she has a very soft side to her, which she masks with her "Overlord" behavior.

Aside from that though, I can only speculate at some of the other details, such as the gloomy wall colours. I am intrigued to eventually discover what those details point towards :3
Stop being perceptive, also your character hasn't been in her room yet!

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

My character hasn't, but my OOC self has, jeepers! Was I not supposed to read it or something? ;_;

My fantasy job is coaching fantasy characters, I can't help being perceptive. It's my second nature!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No. I meant that in jest Screw. Is your character that perceptive?

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

When he has the chance to take in all of the details around him, I would say yes. Considering how busy he probably is most of the time though, he may not care much to take notice of the little things if time doesn't permit it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When he has the chance to take in all of the details around him, I would say yes. Considering how busy he probably is most of the time though, he may not care much to take notice of the little things if time doesn't permit it.
Ok okay. Heheheheh.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

D: I'm bored!

In my boredom, I made this motivational poster of myself:

I have a small team of authors and artists that I occasionally delegate projects to when they get bored. One night, I was discussing the release date of a particular project with one of my members, and he replied with the above quote (after we realized the initial date was too soon). He used Xltd as his screen name on another forum, just to clear the confusion.

DP is one of my personas.

===

Going to bed now.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D: I'm bored!

In my boredom, I made this motivational poster of myself:

I have a small team of authors and artists that I occasionally delegate projects to when they get bored. One night, I was discussing the release date of a particular project with one of my members, and he replied with the above quote (after we realized the initial date was too soon). He used Xltd as his screen name on another forum, just to clear the confusion.

DP is one of my personas.

===

Going to bed now.
That is a surprising thing coming from Screwdriver o_O

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey again -- I'd already said I was probably going to be away last night, hence the not posting. I had a couple of moments to check the board but not enough time to write a post up. :p (Ma ha ha ha. Now you know how I feel while I'm checking back during the day~! *evil laughter, thunder crash*)

Ahem, anyways, I'll see about writing a post up. XD I'm working on some other things so I may be away more often than not during the day. Tomorrow I'll be more likely to have a lot more time, though I don't want to make any for-sure promises in case something comes up. XD

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Apologies for being gone for a day >.>;

FFXI took up all of yesterday just installing and updating on my 360

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

And the intro to the drama concerning a male manager turned futa is almost over...

And then the fun part begins.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Check it out, I actually posted tonight~! Ooooh! XD

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

;_; I can't believe I missed you!

D: Darn these other things that distract me!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aaand after that massive wall of text (I should write cheesy erotica and sell it. XD) I'm off for the night! Sorry for the slow-posts, more tomorrow during the day... or probably one more during the day whilst we wait on Screw. Hee hee hee.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

D: It's not my fault I can't post stuff while at work! v_v

*sniffs* I needs a hug.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wallpaper sandwich hug attack commence on Screwdriver. Also, wallpaper, mind coming to chibi's chat xD? I got screw in there ^^.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't reply for long, have to run to work -- just wondering if Dia (the Kitsune's) tails are furred or not. XD I apologize in advance, I just get this deep-seated squick at the thought of something as fluffy as a fox's tail being used as an instrument for penetrative sex!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It is furry tails Wallpaper... What's wrong with using them?