What's new

Big Willies' Saloon (OOC)

Host

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Big Willies' Saloon (OOC)

After I did a search through my memory for something that could fit into this RP, I realised that of all the characters I have, most are tentacles, overpowered gods or completely insane. I do have about three or four characters that, with slight modification from their usual state, will be good for the game. One is a guy that turns into a demon. One is a girl that turns into a demon. One is a demon that's pretending to be a girl. (Each of these characters was a different version of one individual character.) Both 'girl' characters are futanari at times. The only other character I can add would have to own a ranch, and there really aren’t enough players for another ranch now. I don't know how many characters I can keep up with at once, so I'll wait for someone to say that they want one of my characters, instead of just joining a ranch.

Notes: the demon cannot go to Rule's ranch, and probably shouldn't go to Dia's ranch. The guy shouldn't go to Pheonix's ranch. (If demon sounds powerful, it really isn't. It's just appearance and a strength boost, which isn't saying much considering how weak and weedy the three are before transformation. Also two fairly novel abilities, that they're basically undead, and that they can control what sensations they feel.)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Notes: the demon cannot go to Rule's ranch, and probably shouldn't go to Dia's ranch. The guy shouldn't go to Pheonix's ranch.
They cannot? Why is that?

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

The demon (I refer to each of the three by their original forms, the demon is about the demon pretending to be a girl and not the other two that can turn into something aesthetically similar) has very nasty motives for anything alive in the world, and so should not be around something that can read minds unless I particularly want him killed. He probably shouldn't go to Dia's ranch because Dia would try to have his girl-side raped by Teamon, which wouldn't end well under any circumstances (including if it never actually takes place). While the Demon does have bad intentions, none will actually take place. Basically his mere presence means the invasion and enslavement of the universe, although not by him, and sooooo many years into the future that it will never occur in game. Each of the characters has achieved their demon form because of a parasitic tentacle breed called the primal. I’ll write up more about them if one of the characters gets taken up, but in short, it lets you turn into a somewhat more powerful, demonic looking form.

EDIT: whoops, forgot the guy. I'm just not sure how he'd react to the futanari manager who used to be a guy, nor the hordes of ass raping tentacles - but mainly the manager.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Host....Demons? Yes, you wouldn't want to come to my ranch or even be near Dia. I'm using the Rice God Kitsune version for Dia, that means she is a little sensitive to dark powers.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hmm, and here I was thinking I was letting people down by being absent for two days, when I find there's not been any activity at the Box Ranch after all. Perhaps a new name could be Easy Ranch or something? Just sounds kinda fitting.

Though why not just make a new character Host? It's really not hard to imagine someone up and let them grow from their interactions in the game. Give them some basic background, maybe a theme, and personality of course. But it shouldn't have to be complex or anything. Then at least you might have someone who isn't quite so uber powered for use in other games even?

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Though why not just make a new character Host? It's really not hard to imagine someone up and let them grow from their interactions in the game. Give them some basic background, maybe a theme, and personality of course.
Hey - speak for yourself! I have a very small repertoire of personalities I can actually roleplay to any real degree, and they're pretty much all insane... the few that aren't are horrifically Evil. I need to make all the advanced plot stuff, just to get the Evil characters to a point in their development where they will live comfortably with others. If I try to roleplay anybody Good, or even Neutral... suffice to say I really can't keep it up for long.

Besides, whenever I try to make a character by force, they come out as utter crap, if at all. Like Rule's war hero character for Madrigal, I really can't play them in any enjoyable way. I only seem to get good characters by finding something that inspires me and seeing where my mind carries it. That's how I got the other new characters for the other RP's on the forum (though admittedly I haven't actually used any of the new ones yet, I still have to write up character sheets).

Then at least you might have someone who isn't quite so uber powered for use in other games even?
Host isn't uber powered... well, alright, -this- version of Host isn't uber powered. In fact, this version is his weakest incarnation so far. No magic, no mind powers, no sex powers... hell, he only has the same level of physical power as a moderately strong Human. The only non-human things about this version of Host, apart from his appearance and the form-shifting between demon and girl, is his usual nerve manipulation - the choice to feel neither pain nor pleasure.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon (I refer to each of the three by their original forms, the demon is about the demon pretending to be a girl and not the other two that can turn into something aesthetically similar) has very nasty motives for anything alive in the world, and so should not be around something that can read minds unless I particularly want him killed.
My character has a Dark Elf, an Orc and a minotauress working for him. I don't think he would mind a little evil unless it threatens his mortal shell.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My character has a Dark Elf, an Orc and a minotauress working for him. I don't think he would mind a little evil unless it threatens his mortal shell.
Yes. Go to rule's ranch. I want to rape you with my lioness :D.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Mmm, fair enough. I have an extremely limited range in normal roleplaying (as in round a table type stuff), but enjoy the fact that written roleplays allow me to try most anything. But that's just me.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I find it curious that either Dia hasn't noticed an ever changing characteristic of Quinn - or noticed it and chose to not let Vandoris mention it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I find it curious that either Dia hasn't noticed an ever changing characteristic of Quinn - or noticed it and chose to not let Vandoris mention it.
Are you talking about his personality? Or physical chararestics? Or even the telepathic thing?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I do not see the changing physical characteristic in your post.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's not something I've put in one single post. You may need to backtrack a bit.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito, are you there even?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kinda curious about Dia too...
Tentacle smut is hard!!! Give me sometime >.<. Usually it's much more entertaining to rp it with someone else instead of doing it against oneself.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

................Pardon my inactivity. IRL problems have me swamped.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Yay for Box ranch!

... ¬_¬

Amazingly and ironically I've been managing to check it everyday since. The moment Bei Shun gets back I'll probably disappear for a week instead.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to rain on anyones parade, but... wouldn't a cock that huge cause some sort of major damage to one's internals? Possibly even cause internal bleeding, and/or death?