What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

staplerpie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any recommendations for good h-games with a lot of scenes and a good progression to those scenes? What I mean is not immediately starting out with sex, but building up with like first skimpy outfits, then semi-nudity, etc. Kind of like acerola games, but I've gotten a bit bored of his games since they're the same things with slightly different sprites (and some of the scenarios escalate way too quickly). Plus not into the unrealistically ginormous tits.

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't find the tread 4 [h=3]悲劇の巨乳エルフ~理不尽陵辱物語~ Or The Irrationally Tragic Rape of Elf Marie[/h]

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone post some RPG maker titles that would fit a certain criteria?
1. Simple linear story, dont understand japanese so dont want brainching paths and quests which you will be unable to finish without a walkthrough.
2. Preferably not much fighting, dont like to grind around in hentai games.
3. Rape, with either no or slow corruption/mind break.
4. Preferably no "Lust" counters, most of the time they already work as a brainching path in many games.

Something like Thug Hero Party, Bitch Tamashi Rio series, Fairy Orb and Escape from Fort Rugome.

hkhachi93

Lurker
Reputation score
just wondering whether there is a thread for 東方快楽, mainly I need the save data for it since I'm too lazy but need the H scene for stuff

kyukyu78

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone post some RPG maker titles that would fit a certain criteria?
1. Simple linear story, dont understand japanese so dont want brainching paths and quests which you will be unable to finish without a walkthrough.
2. Preferably not much fighting, dont like to grind around in hentai games.
3. Rape, with either no or slow corruption/mind break.
4. Preferably no "Lust" counters, most of the time they already work as a brainching path in many games.

Something like Thug Hero Party, Bitch Tamashi Rio series, Fairy Orb and Escape from Fort Rugome.
Did you try NTRPG 1 and 2 ?
Since you liked Thug Hero Party, it could please you.
It is linear, there is mind break / corruption and no grind or fight.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
hello guys
someone have a link for this game?

i'm searching for months but no luck...

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you try NTRPG 1 and 2 ?
Since you liked Thug Hero Party, it could please you.
It is linear, there is mind break / corruption and no grind or fight.

Not much rape in those if that can even be called rape, and pixel art is not really what im into.

Reputation score
Hello all, I've been trying to find a doujin that I was quite fond of many years ago without much luck, and I was wondering if anyone on here could help me find it.

It starts with a young woman in a black dress, with a v-cut that exposes her cleavage if I remember correctly, getting onto a bus or other form of public transport as she's heading back home to take care of her step son that had fallen ill with the flu. While travelling, she meets a woman who turns out to be a futanari, who quickly convinces the woman to give her a blowjob. The two of them go back to her husband's house and meets the boy, before heading to the woman's bedroom. The futanari teases the woman about how the boy found the woman attractive, and wondered if he wanted to have sex with the woman, before the two of them fuck. The boy is caught spying on them in the adjoining bathroom, and is pulled into their sex. It ends with the futanari comically coming down with the flu.

I also remember the art style was a very soft bishoujo style, if that helps.

Reputation score
Hey everyone!

I'm searching for an indie rpgmaker game from awhile ago that I cannot for the life of me remember. The creator doesn't have a patreon, but he does have a donation page with a War Chest rewards to donators and every month he has a 3d model of the main character in different poses and different outfits.

The game's main character and other important characters are 3d models if that helps.

The main character is a blonde bimbo that wears a skimpy leather adventuring outfit, and later on you can choose to become one of two different warriors of the Goddess; either a depraved one and wearing a see through pink cloth strips of armor, or one of justice where you wear a skimpy Valkyrie type outfit.

One of the unique things about the game were the pentagrams that you could stand on which would play different events based on your level of depravity (i think?). Also, I'm not sure, but I think the main character's name was Lydia. Thanks for your help if any of you know!

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does someone know if this game actually exists?

The art is of "ShortCut Koubou"

But they don't seem to have ever released a game on DLSite, so I'm wondering if this is not actually an elaborate prank

shakal1488

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello.
I am looking for a game on map like on screnshoots. Cant rly remember the plot but there was two girls, probably sisters, and u have to come to school every day to progress in events.
i suppose there is a lot of games on maps like this but any ideas or tips how to find the game would be helpful.:D

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello.
I am looking for a game on map like on screnshoots. Cant rly remember the plot but there was two girls, probably sisters, and u have to come to school every day to progress in events.
i suppose there is a lot of games on maps like this but any ideas or tips how to find the game would be helpful.:D

Setting and the girl looks like Material Girl. But I am not sure

-----

I just started the game and can confirm the heroines house looks exactly like the one in the first picture

Last edited:

Etooth

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello guys !

Truly, I'm so missing these old hentai game pics from my childhood, but I got stuck
Any effort could not unveil who they are
Does anyone know which game/hentai those girls came from?
or if it's a parody of any other things, I would be glad to get the source of them

After I get back from work, I tried about 2 hours with these things as hard as possible
but not a single clue has been spotted
I hope to get the answer from you guys

If you think it's too harsh to complete the game, you can just press 'tab' key to go over all the pics when the stages start

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
some good recommendations for a vr headset with motion tracked controller support?

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi guys, I'm searching for a game, which I cannot remember the name for.
The game is a 3d game, where you get to control a party of 3? girls in a first person perspective, and you can change controls between each girl, while the other members will be played by NPC's when you don't select them. It's a dungeon crawler, where you explore a dungeon and there are like skeletons and some other enemies, that I cannot remember. The girls get knocked down and will get raped and has like a health bar each for this. They can pick up items and weapons and their weapons can break.
I don't believe it was ever complete....?

Thanks in advance!

BehelitHunter

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys,
Been looking for the Rio Act-sprite game RJ131285.
It was famous for immediately getting its dl-links removed. If it's not available at all, anymore, and I missed something, please let me know. Might apply to other cases, as well.
Thanks in advance, and appreciate any information.

ViridianCH

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone could help me find a game that I lost a long time ago? As much as I can remember:

It was the recent demo (As of 3-4 years ago?) of a series which is entirely RPG, and the demo consisted of picking 2-3 monsters and fighting a girl (It was either a red clothed fighting girl or a ninja of some kind; pretty sure it was a ninja lady with a few magic spells?).
Through grappling the girl, you could hit her harder, and eventually a scene would play out where depending on the monster/creature that grappled the girl, would be different depending on them. (I remember a couple orcs gangbang, and a tentacle creature?)
I believe one of the prior games, as were most of them from what i recall, very simply battle into visual novel-style story, and the battle system was once again very RPGesque.
I remember the demo having an odd name with a decimal point, iirc it being 3.5 as it was a spinoff to an extent?

Sorry that I don;t know much more, I rrecall it being relatively popular but the name eludes me!