What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was thinking of past games that I've played and some of these thoughts came to mind, and I can only vaguely remember the mechanics.
I was recently thinking about a game I played probably more than 4 or 5 years ago. It was an adventure game with a side of strange turn-based(?) combat. It was a 2D plain, and you selected characters to fight, and I'm pretty sure it was rock, paper, scissors based(?). Off from that, you had a world map that had characters moving from place to place, and events based on where they were, and how your relationship with them was. The story is, basically this guy in modern day Japan is teleported to a fantasy world with his little sister. I know this in general isn't very definable, but bear with me please.

Probably the thing that stands out to me most is one character. She was petite, and was wrapped in bandages. Her outfit was purple, and I think she had silver hair. I'm fairly certain the player character finds her in a tomb, or a cave. It's later revealed that she's a homunculus, and that one of the story's villains is using her original body.

It was unofficially translated, and I can't remember the group that did the translation either. I'm pretty sure that the poster character had purple hair as well, although I can't really remember the role that she played within the story.

I'm currently scouring VNDB, and will update if I find it.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any clue where did this come from?
I'll say it's froma game from the circle BraBusterSystem, most probably this one :

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I'll say it's froma game from the circle BraBusterSystem, most probably this one :
Yeah, you got it.
Too bad it's too old to have any remnants of uploads besides the gallery.

seraverlane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying to find this game -- obviously looks like the dev of City Hunter Aiza did it (I think that's Hornblase?) but can find absolutely no record of this game because of obviously shitty uploaders and their wrong names, rip. Anyway, thank you for your help

This probably isn't called Professor Archer's escape, or maybe it is. Regardless, I can't find it properly.

Tsarius1

Reputation score
After doing some research, I figured out it was made in RPG Maker VX because I remember it had the knight icon for the game exe.

Other things I can remember are that the main character was male, the game had good footjob content, and that I could never find it on dlsite.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After doing some research, I figured out it was made in RPG Maker VX because I remember it had the knight icon for the game exe.

Other things I can remember are that the main character was male, the game had good footjob content, and that I could never find it on dlsite.
...chances are pretty low for anyone to help you out, if you provide that little info.
You're looking for" 淫足の塔EX". 淫足の塔EX1.03 should be the latest version, it's an indie not-for-sale RPGM game, which was shared through a BF package long ago. You'll be searching for a file about 105 mb decompressed.

Tsarius1

Reputation score
...chances are pretty low for anyone to help you out, if you provide that little info.
You're looking for" 淫足の塔EX". 淫足の塔EX1.03 should be the latest version, it's an indie not-for-sale RPGM game, which was shared through a BF package long ago. You'll be searching for a file about 105 mb decompressed.
Well...A lot of things happened, but long story short is that someone from the =Together= discord helped me out with a working copy.

Zadey

Reputation score
Hello, i am looking for an old 3d game i downloaded....god knows when, hopefully i remember enough of it that someone knows which one i am talking about

it was 3d, about posing a girls arms and legs with purple rings there was a tentacle machine that you could position to bang her, and there was some stomach bulging from it

i 'think' i may well have been called Rings but im not sure

side note, does anyone know of any other games where you can pose the models and get some belly bulges ?

Zadey

Reputation score
yep, it is, and now that i have a name i can search for it

dont suppose anyone happens to have it still? allthe links i can find, including the one here, are a few years old and dead

PWSK1122

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm trying to remember this battle fuck game where you play as a pink hair female protagonist that learns new moves by "teachers". Certain enemies are weak to certain parts of the sec act (Pussy, blowjob, golden shower, and anal).

dasdk

Reputation score
Hey everyone.
I'm trying to find an older game, or rather 2 (maybe 3?) games, that I had and played but lost and I can't remember the name of them anymore.
It think it was a japanese RPG that I presume was translated and it had some visual novel parts in it, or at least told a story. (I checked vndb for hours, no luck).

In one of the games you played as some kind of trainer for at least one female knight/mage(?) and you somehow had to "convince" her into training with you and to get lewder by the training. Once you reached a certain level you could unlock scenes and story parts with her and even other girls. There was some kind of unlock system and I remember there was a list and some stars(?) needed to unlock further stuff. I also remember there were some weird wooden fighters or training dummies that could be upgraded in strength that the heroine was put up against. The combat/training was interactive as you could somehow interfere with her and I think it had some kind of card matching thing in which you had a certain deck of colored cards with numbers on them and playing them in order would get you a bonus. Oh and I think you even had some kind of slave from one of the other games?

The other game was a bit more squad based and took place on some kind of spaceship(?) where you also had to train and level up your heroine but you could also capture enemies and train them to fight for you. It was rather science-fictionesque and couldn't be really compared to the other game, but I know that those games were somehow connected somehow as the protagonist was the same or somesuch. I don't know if I'm mixing things up with other games but he might have even been teleported/isekaid/mind transfered there.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, time is for a silly post.

So, awhile ago (no more than a year, IIRC), there was there was a thread here about a game (not sure it was complete or just announced), where one of its topics was either animal or monster sex. One of the replies said something about the artist doing more than average, because of making organs of those monsters/animals differ significantly. Can't quite recall the exact wording, so can't find the thread.

Anyone recalls that thread ?

BVZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been looking for this game for a long time so seeing if anybody else knows of it.
A 3d dungeon building game where you're an evil wizard buildign a maze to stay away from approaching enemies. Drop down enemies to kill and capture enemies. It's a fair few years old at this point but anybody know of it?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Been looking for this game for a long time so seeing if anybody else knows of it.
A 3d dungeon building game where you're an evil wizard buildign a maze to stay away from approaching enemies. Drop down enemies to kill and capture enemies. It's a fair few years old at this point but anybody know of it?
is it pretty warrior may cry?

Also as for my hentai I can't remember... uh there was this red riding hood runner game (runner genre: aka the one where you always run to right and can only jump to dodge enemies, one hit kills you). She bump into a spider (lvl 1) then it was a slime (lvl2) then it was a wolf (lvl 3). Any clue what game it was?

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
'' ''

Does anyone know the title?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Searching for a hentai pokemon clone, I don't know what it was called but the art style reminded me of sugar star. I remember both protagonists being male (one just crossdresses) and a light/dark choice for starters. The gameplay was very much classic pokemon, but with monstergirls and battle fuck.

If anyone can point me to the dlsite page, or even better hook me up with a link I'd very much appreciate it.