What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That would mean it is version 1.04 of the demo, not the main game.
ohh ok good to know thank you, still i'd like to know if theres a good place to get it from as the links i have found so far aren't that great.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. I've been looking for 2 CG packs by Double Typhoon that are really hard to find for some reason. If I was able to make purchases on the japanese dlsite I would have done so already, but sadly I can't.
Specifically, I'm looking for " " (RJ145117) mostly, and " "(RJ125613)

Any help would be appreciated.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ohh ok good to know thank you, still i'd like to know if theres a good place to get it from as the links i have found so far aren't that great.
still would like to know where i could get a good download of this game that doesn't seemingly take 54 days to DL.

DankUta

Reputation score
Hey, I'm looking for an rpg maker game which name I forgot, in which some of the characters included were Inoue Orihime from Bleach, Nami from One Piece and Hinata from Naruto; any help is greatly appreciated. I think it was made in wolf, however I can't remember

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
What was the name of that h ova series from the 90s that was a west medieval / dnd-like fantasy - which wasn't Words Worth, it was above ground?

Jolt3

Reputation score
I cant remember the name of this game, but if anyone knows that would be helpful. You played as a princess or noble and you could crawl on all fours and drink from a water skin. You were slowly corrupted by an old guy. The art style was kind of like . I think you can fight bears and have sex with a ratman in a cave? I think you used a rapier?
For the life of me i cant remember what it was called.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
from circle 'bunnyhole'. There is another title of theirs, which is only on the Japanese side of DLsite: .
Good luck.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey friends.

I was scrolling nyaa today and came across an ad at the top of the page with an animation I've never seen before. Do any of you know the source?

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey friends.

I was scrolling nyaa today and came across an ad at the top of the page with an animation I've never seen before. Do any of you know the source?

I don't know if you realize, but your link is a gif of a father throwing a pillow at his kid, not whatever you're trying to find.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know if you realize, but your link is a gif of a father throwing a pillow at his kid, not whatever you're trying to find.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I edited the original link so it should be good now.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
still looking for a good place to download this

Moonchaos

Reputation score
Btw. is there still someone left who makes games like the old BF Rouge games with images from 100 of sources which of course cant be used for getting money course of copyrights?
I think there is a lot of high quality material for these games, but not sure if there is someone who didicates his time to make these games.

limitno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hello i am looking for download of this game . if anyone have maybe possible to put on mega for faster download. thanks

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hello i am looking for download of this game . if anyone have maybe possible to put on mega for faster download. thanks
The game got released 2 days ago and got DRM, I higly doubt there a crack yet, so at best someone who bought it may share it but you won't be able to play it

dienow

Reputation score
Does anyone know what happened to the RePure Aria thread? The old link, https://ulmf.org/threads/3697, is dead or not working. I'm looking for info from the thread. Does anyone have a working place on the forum that has info for that game?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Does anyone know what happened to the RePure Aria thread? The old link, https://ulmf.org/threads/3697, is dead or not working. I'm looking for info from the thread. Does anyone have a working place on the forum that has info for that game?
Most probably it as deleted because it wasn't complying with the new rule and no one bothered to update the OP / title in the allowed time.

The only thing left is to create a new thread for discussing the game anew.

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Ey can anyone help me find a kinda old game? It was this RPGmaker game where you play as a some kind of brawler or boxer, you live in a slum, and there's 2 MCs Male and female. and you unlock scenes by winning fights with higher leveled contenders.