What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think I already posted about this but here goes:
A side-scrolling almost-beat-em-up, where you play as some (redhead?) girl in a facility. You have ability to summon different monsters with which to attack other girls. One with a pistol, one with a rifle, one that threw grenades and a couple others. Amongst the monsters you could spawn there was a zombie and an insect. You could also get raped by the monsters as well if you had high lust or something like that

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I already posted about this but here goes:
A side-scrolling almost-beat-em-up, where you play as some (redhead?) girl in a facility. You have ability to summon different monsters with which to attack other girls. One with a pistol, one with a rifle, one that threw grenades and a couple others. Amongst the monsters you could spawn there was a zombie and an insect. You could also get raped by the monsters as well if you had high lust or something like that
This one is ex-ill or she-ill, i think the thread got deleted or something. also the girl has green hair not a readhead(MC) You could summon various monsters to attack the npc girls, but later in game you will be able to summon those girls instead.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game's called "She ill server"

Reputation score
i'm looking for a game that was in development, pretty sure it had a thread on here or hongfire. it was a sidescroller with a male protag. pretty sure it was set on an alien planet filled with women? you got to fuck the enemies once you defeated them, but they seemed very willing... i distinctly remember an animation where one turns her ass up to you after you defeat her. i wanted to see what happened to the game since then. it was probably posted some time in 2015 or 2016.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm looking for a game that was in development, pretty sure it had a thread on here or hongfire. it was a sidescroller with a male protag. pretty sure it was set on an alien planet filled with women? you got to fuck the enemies once you defeated them, but they seemed very willing... i distinctly remember an animation where one turns her ass up to you after you defeat her. i wanted to see what happened to the game since then. it was probably posted some time in 2015 or 2016.
well there are alot games similar like that, probably this one?

Reputation score
well there are alot games similar like that, probably this one?
it wasn't that one, unfortunately... i know for a fact it wasn't a flash game. i'm trying to remember more about it, but i only played it once or twice. thanks for the reply anyway though

Archai

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game that I played quite a while ago, but lost when I got a new harddrive... I dont remember much of it...but, you played as a girl that was given magical powers and are given quests (at a church I think) the make things better in town. I distinctly remember one mission where you have to force a bunch of homeless people out from behind the church...and if you go there without being transformed into a magical girl you get fucked by everyone there. I've been looking for a while but havent had much luck...any help would be greatly appreciated!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game that was posted a while ago. It was from a twitter developer, it was focused on ryona, had sprite sex and in early development. I have a game called mist crisis on my list but I can't find the thread ANYWHERE on ulmf, and I'm not certain if this is the game. Not sure who posted the thread

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game that was posted a while ago. It was from a twitter developer, it was focused on ryona, had sprite sex and in early development. I have a game called mist crisis on my list but I can't find the thread ANYWHERE on ulmf, and I'm not certain if this is the game. Not sure who posted the thread
?
If not, please be more specific. There was another game I was following where the characters were animated like paper dolls, one with a purple dress and guns or something like that, but I don't remember the name. It was more ryona-heavy.

kiko

Reputation score
?
If not, please be more specific. There was another game I was following where the characters were animated like paper dolls, one with a purple dress and guns or something like that, but I don't remember the name. It was more ryona-heavy.
Not that one, the developer had no blog, just a twitter profile, and it was all in Japanese. I believe omnikuken made the thread (Not entirely sure) but it's gone now. Game was in alpha stage, very dark and was done in unity. The protagonist looked like a maid almost, with gothic clothing. And the setting was really dark and gloomy

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It was pixel art, right? If so, yeah, I remember it but not what it was called :|

kiko

Reputation score
It was pixel art, right? If so, yeah, I remember it but not what it was called :|
Yeah and I'm literally going crazy because the game looked so good. Even though it was more ryona oriented.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah and I'm literally going crazy because the game looked so good. Even though it was more ryona oriented.
Was this that game where you had to fight slimes with a bow and arrow and the boss at the end of the demo had to be killed by breaking the lamps above it to set it on fire? I don't remember the game either.

kiko

Reputation score
Was this that game where you had to fight slimes with a bow and arrow and the boss at the end of the demo had to be killed by breaking the lamps above it to set it on fire? I don't remember the game either.
YES, that's the one. But I can't find the developer ANYWHERE :(

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First time I've ever lost something quite like this... Honestly, when I find it I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, I don't remember it being amazing but I remember it clearly anyway.

It was this series of two games, 2D pixel-art sidescrollers set in what looked like a tower or a dungeon. The spritework was really simple, it honestly looked sort of like Azurezero's style, but it contained some fetishes I know they would never make. Think sort of slightly higher-rez than Custer's Revenge, heh. I remember distinctly that it involved genderbending and petrification as well as a whole lot of similar grim ryona that I can't really name so well. It wasn't all ryona, though, at least I think so.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
First time I've ever lost something quite like this... Honestly, when I find it I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, I don't remember it being amazing but I remember it clearly anyway.

It was this series of two games, 2D pixel-art sidescrollers set in what looked like a tower or a dungeon. The spritework was really simple, it honestly looked sort of like Azurezero's style, but it contained some fetishes I know they would never make. Think sort of slightly higher-rez than Custer's Revenge, heh. I remember distinctly that it involved genderbending and petrification as well as a whole lot of similar grim ryona that I can't really name so well. It wasn't all ryona, though, at least I think so.
Is it tower of change?

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it tower of change?
That's actually exactly it. Thank you, that was going to bug me for a long while... and it's just as much wasted potential as I remember. I'd like to say now, though, I was kinda in retrospect suuuper unfair to Azurezero, his style is a bit blocky but soooo much better than this.

Thanks anyway for finding it and putting that to rest.

netherus666

Reputation score
i too am looking for the dev i forgot to follow his twitter when i could have, though i didn't expect the thread to die...

Aroth

Reputation score
Looking for a h-game that was in development last I saw it (though this was awhile ago)

Male Protag, reverse rape, monster girls. Thing was, I remember that the girls were *freaky*, the wolf girl had sets of smaller breasts under the main set and some serious teeth, the mantis girl had a face that opened up into a tentacle mess, some kind of armored yandere...thing who tried to catch and crush you, etc. Very unique and honestly unsettling monster girls, loved it.

I think the plot was about how they were actually military weapons manufactured by someone (yourself?) and had gone rouge and destroyed the facility you wake up in. Or something. Also I vaguely remember some sort of system for either killing or forgiving (??) the girls when you beat them in a fight.

I haven't been able to find it since. Sound familiar to anyone?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking for a h-game that was in development last I saw it (though this was awhile ago)

Male Protag, reverse rape, monster girls. Thing was, I remember that the girls were *freaky*, the wolf girl had sets of smaller breasts under the main set and some serious teeth, the mantis girl had a face that opened up into a tentacle mess, some kind of armored yandere...thing who tried to catch and crush you, etc. Very unique and honestly unsettling monster girls, loved it.

I think the plot was about how they were actually military weapons manufactured by someone (yourself?) and had gone rouge and destroyed the facility you wake up in. Or something. Also I vaguely remember some sort of system for either killing or forgiving (??) the girls when you beat them in a fight.

I haven't been able to find it since. Sound familiar to anyone?
Is this what you are looking for?