What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

That's pretty freaking exciting!, I hope to god it's not still 10 months or whatever away.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's pretty freaking exciting!, I hope to god it's not still 10 months or whatever away.
If they release the trailer on Dlsite then we'll probably have a deadline. There was a 5 months gap between the Dlsite announcement and the release of the game for the first chapter although that doesn't mean it'll necessarily be the same for chapter 2.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope its end in chapter 2 becouse i dont think i will be alive for another 3-4 years..

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i hope its end in chapter 2 becouse i dont think i will be alive for another 3-4 years..
It's probably a 3-parter again, so hang in there

If they release the trailer on Dlsite then we'll probably have a deadline. There was a 5 months gap between the Dlsite announcement and the release of the game for the first chapter although that doesn't mean it'll necessarily be the same for chapter 2.
I have a feeling that it will be released within one-two months this time

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The trailer for the second chapter is out now.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The trailer for the second chapter is out now.
What I'm looking forward to after seeing this trailer:

- Arekishi's oppai loli
- Shiki's roster of succubi
- More Xelvy abominations (at this point I'm looking forward to them not sexually but rather out of interest in how much more nightmare-fuel his monsters can get)
- UN DO's creepy but weirdly sexy monsters (he's the artist for Chrome)
- I spotted one monster girl that looks like she was drawn by Cool Kyou, which makes it an instant-favourite (at 2:03)
- The cow / centaur tribe

Really looking forward to encounter that one monster:

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

- Arekishi's oppai loli
more of them then I expected :D

- UN DO's creepy but weirdly sexy monsters (he's the artist for Chrome)
the tentacle one kinda reminds me of the human form of the sea witch he drew for the side stories.

at this point I'm looking forward to them not sexually but rather out of interest in how much more nightmare-fuel his monsters can get
after puking the first few times they have become fap-able to me :eek:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn, that trailer is....
well let's first give applause for xelvy for his insane amount of contribution to the CGs
and then... I have no fxxking idea what the hell its happening...
So apparently the 3 succubis and mother/aunt can be recruited in part 2?
Something went so wrong with nuruko at 2:52
I don't think we will be fighting the undead Alices, monster ancestors (and its closest minions) and top tier angel forces yet
Sonia's intro page went all spo⬛⬛⬛⬛□□□⬛
new character, alicetromelia (or whateever her name is), she joins the party, and its probably alice the 8th

also frfr actually drew new monster girls instead of keeps on drawing humans, hooray!

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn, that trailer is....
well let's first give applause for xelvy for his insane amount of contribution to the CGs
and then... I have no fxxking idea what the hell its happening...
So apparently the 3 succubis and mother/aunt can be recruited in part 2?
Something went so wrong with nuruko at 2:52
I don't think we will be fighting the undead Alices, monster ancestors (and its closest minions) and top tier angel forces yet
Sonia's intro page went all spo⬛⬛⬛⬛□□□⬛
new character, alicetromelia (or whateever her name is), she joins the party, and its probably alice the 8th

also frfr actually drew new monster girls instead of keeps on drawing humans, hooray!
Sonia confirmed for indoctrination.

There better be more events with the Four Little Heavenly Kings...

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mon-Musu quest Paradox! RPG 2

ToroToro Resistance has published the new trailer for the second chapter of Mon-Musu quest. The release date has not yet been communicated but i think that wold be in the first half of this summer, what do you think?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30854487.
(I can't put the clickable link due lack of rights.)
I don't know japanese, so i didn't read the writing in the video, but the pictures seems pretty interesting. As new main compaign we have an unknow witch and two angels and one seems to be the teenager version of Luka's aunt, along the Aliphesee 17th.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Mon-Musu quest Paradox! RPG 2

ToroToro Resistance has published the new trailer for the second chapter of Mon-Musu quest. The release date has not yet been communicated but i think that wold be in the first half of this summer, what do you think?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30854487.
(I can't put the clickable link due lack of rights.)
I don't know japanese, so i didn't read the writing in the video, but the pictures seems pretty interesting. As new main compaign we have an unknow witch and two angels and one seems to be the teenager version of Luka's aunt, along the Aliphesee 17th.
Why the fuck did you need to make a new thread for this. IT'S THE SAME GAME! Post this in the original thread, and delete this pointless thread.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, it will be a new one. The developer said it will be new one because it won't put the older monster girl in the castle this time. It is a second chapter of a series and not an expansion of the first one.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why the fuck did you need to make a new thread for this. IT'S THE SAME GAME! Post this in the original thread, and delete this pointless thread.
Chill man. I think it's a legitimate thread considering this is part 2 so not exactly "the same game"; this is not a duplicate thread for one that already exists. There's gonna be a lot of new content and it's good to be able to discuss it in a new thread to avoid confusing it with the previous game.

If anything, having a new thread is good for clarity's sake.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's gonna be a lot of new content and it's good to be able to discuss it in a new thread to avoid confusing it with the previous game.

If anything, having a new thread is good for clarity's sake.
But isn't they going to be mergeable? So in long play it will be rather confusing what to discuss in this thread or in first one.

breckcole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They're STILL making these games. Definitely wasn't expecting that. But I definitely have a warm fuzzy feeling now that i know they are.

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypeHYPE!

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is this really just a part 2 or a sequel tho?
I think it's just an expansion/addon. If you look at the trailer the title card at the end is exactly the same. There's no 2 anywhere.

Reputation score

Wow, They made the Six Ancestors look like the Elite Four. Really Looking forward to seeing a different style for Fluffy Tails & Minagi-sama :):):)

Most Importantly, not forgetting the New(?) Character to Paradox.
So Rare to see a Pettanko Drawn by PSY. Looking Forward to Rape Scenes :D:D

Random Request, Could Someone Mind uploading their Completed Save? I Am trying to see if the Loli Goddess has her HCG for Paradox Part 1

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it's just an expansion/addon. If you look at the trailer the title card at the end is exactly the same. There's no 2 anywhere.
Although it's true you can use your save from part 1 to play part 2, you can play also part 2 without owning part 1 so it should be considered its own game (they stated it on their blog).

They're selling MGQ: Paradox 2nd Chapter on its own, rather than handing it out as a simple add-on to part 1.

By that logic, that makes this game a standalone version and I maintain that this game having its own thread would be better for clarity's sake.

Last edited: