What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

WTF, this blog has been around for years...

To make it worse we were expecting a new translation patch for valentines day based on Dargoth's recent comments. I have no doubt he will fall on his feet elsewhere though, we will likely hear about it on here as he's stopped by from time to time in the past.

Scooglecops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That sucks, i was waiting for this tranlation too. he should have twitter
for us to know what is happening

Dank_Billy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhm i've just checked on Daragoth's wordpress page and it seems that it has been taken down? Not really sure about what's going on and i don't intend to spread any panic but...

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WTF, this blog has been around for years...

To make it worse we were expecting a new translation patch for valentines day based on Dargoth's recent comments. I have no doubt he will fall on his feet elsewhere though, we will likely hear about it on here as he's stopped by from time to time in the past.
Maybe there being a new translation patch coming out is exactly why he got flagged. People probably trolling.

Shame too, since I had just finished replaying the original MGQ trilogy and wanted to replay Paradox with all the information still fresh in my mind.
Perhaps he'll make a new blog and post the info here or in /mggg/

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope it's not /mggg/ 4chan type sites comment and thread layouts are fucking cancer.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe there being a new translation patch coming out is exactly why he got flagged. People probably trolling.

Shame too, since I had just finished replaying the original MGQ trilogy and wanted to replay Paradox with all the information still fresh in my mind.
Perhaps he'll make a new blog and post the info here or in /mggg/
The latest partial patch has basically all the main story so you can just use that and it is not hard to find even if you only want the link from the blog since caches are a thing.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good news. Dargoth made a .

There is also a new patch. I don't know if it adds much though.

Last edited:

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More good news, Dargoth also released an update on the patch on his site.

Oops, bit too late to the party.
I still find it strange how wordpress terminated his page, but at least he managed to backup everything.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finally got Godly's Thief Gloves(twice in a row to mock me at that) and so can open platinum chests. From what I recall there are ones in Ilias Temple, Mitra Sealed Castle, that cavern before Puppeteer's Tower and Pyramid. Am I forgetting any?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sure this is how most folks felt the first time they played MGQ

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully the next translation patch gives us H-Scene content...

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Been a while but we've got a blog update concerning chapter 2.

Bit lazy tonight so in short.
-Around 1.3-1.4 times larger than the first chapter
-Over 200 monsters this time (most of them recruitable)
-Saves can be carried over (of course) and if you have both chapters they can be combined into one game.
-New abilities, races, and classes
-Some balance changes to previous mechanics/skills
-There are no plans to release a demo for the second chapter
-A teaser trailer should be out on March 24 (JST)

Last edited:

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been a while but we've got a blog update concerning chapter 2.

Bit lazy tonight so in short.
-Around 1.3-1.4 times larger than the first chapter
-Over 200 monsters this time (most of them recruitable)
-Saves can be carried over (of course) and if you have both chapters they can be combined into one game.
-New abilities, races, and classes
-Some balance changes to previous mechanics/skills
-There are no plans to release a demo for the second chapter
-A teaser trailer should be out on March 24 (JST)
That link actually leads to a 2013 post, but it doesn't matter since you gave a run-down of the actual post anyway.

All that stuff sounds good but I'm a bit worried how the translation will affect the ability to transfer saves. I've already had to play through the first part several times whenever a new patch came out. Admittedly, I know nothing of patching or coding or whatever else goes into Dargoth's work so I'm just kinda going off of my gut here.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That link actually leads to a 2013 post, but it doesn't matter since you gave a run-down of the actual post anyway.

All that stuff sounds good but I'm a bit worried how the translation will affect the ability to transfer saves. I've already had to play through the first part several times whenever a new patch came out. Admittedly, I know nothing of patching or coding or whatever else goes into Dargoth's work so I'm just kinda going off of my gut here.
you can always test the save part by copying you translation game save and pasting it in a copy of un-translated ver the only im worried about is how they will make us combined the 2 games together i know how i would do it all i have to do is put both games in my rpg maker vx ace that how they made the game then just copy all of the maps and past them to the first game or second game in rpg maker then il have to fix all of the transfer events since all maps are in a specific order in there own games that how i was thinking we have to combine them, there even an easier way then having us combined two games all they had to do is re-open there part one again in rpg maker and add all of part two stuff that way instead of maker part two in other project then where part one was in rpg maker.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also forgot to add if you combined the 2 games the same way i said like taking everything from part 2 and pasting that into part 1 then you have game with english part 1 and part 2 in one game after you fix all of the transfer events and making it work. i also have no idea if you be able to patch this ver of the game once part 2 is starting to get translated if you don't want to try this way since it will be hard you'll have to wait until dragoth finds a way on how to patch un-translated copy of part 1 combined with part 2 unless its as easy as how we patch the game now.

nvm on why i was thinking why they just don't add part 2 into part 1 if they did that then people who buy part 2 there also going to get part 1 even if they did-int buy part 1 i was just thinking to hard on how there where planing to make part 2.

Last edited:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually just finished chapter 1 after waiting for the full story translation by Dargoth. I'm not sure I'll be able to wait again for chapter 2 now that we have some news and hype. But slogging through with ith/chiitrans really takes a lot of fun out of these games, especially since I play MGQ mostly for the story now. I hope a trailer means that the game will be out in 2017. I suppose I can always just replay with the translation :3.

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really hope I get to screw the medal queen in chapter 2