What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've found this gem while browsing exhentai.org (thanks to beimond who uploaded it), and decided to put it here to let more people see it (because I've found it quite... entertaning).
This game is basically about sex with insects, so if you have any kind of insectophobia you'd better stay away... or face your fear in perverted manner.

CardWirth download link:
Module ver 0.71 download link:
Password: 183

Old translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/no-mushi-no-kangoku.9471/
New translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/183-no-mushi-no-kangoku-v0-70.11745/

Also, I should mention that further development of CardWirth is not stopped, and there are two branches:

Game's page on SeesaaWiki:
Previous gallery link:
Current gallery link:
(you can download module and open it with WinRAR of 7Zip to browse all CGs, if you have no access to exhentai.org)

Content: bestiality (mostly insects - mosquito, slug, larvae, jellyfish, wolf, fly, multiped), consensual sex, in-battle rape (can lead to game over), lust, corruption, seduction, animated, uncensored.

Also, you can open this adventure in CardWirth's built-in adventure editor and freely translate it, or fix some bugs in script, or mod it to some extent.
Also there are some debug panels, which let you modify all game variables (to gain rapid access to animations, for example).

Setup guide in pictures by monomulti:

Setup guide by sanrai (from e-hentai):
Step 0: Install CardWirth 1.50
Step 1: Set your computer to Japanese local. Applocal isn't good enough, sorry.
Step 2: Put the .cab file from the zip in the 'scenario' folder of Cardwirth.
Step 3: Click the options menu in Cardwirth. On the first page on the left hand side set the second slider all the way to the left. On the right choose the "アニメーション無し" option. It's the top one.
Step 4: Make a dummy character from the blank book menu, they don't matter. Run the scenario with them and choose the first option then back out to the inn.
Step 5: A new adventurer has been generated, use just her then run the scenario again.
Detailed setup guide by yaakujrc:
1) Do the downloads like the OP says
2) Extract cw150_b1138.exe to whatever folder you like.
3) Extract 蟲の姦獄0.68..cab into the scenario folder inside of the CardWirth folder.
4) Open cardWirth.exe, click anywhere, then click Adventurer's Inn icon. Then click anywhere on the paper.
5) Click the first button on the left with 宿帳 on it. Click the button 自動. Click 閉じる, then click anywhere on the paper with the image of the auto-generated char. Close that window by clicking 閉じる once again on the bottom right.
6) Now click on the upper most right button with 貼紙 on it, click the little green arrow to the bottom right until you see the one titled 蟲の姦獄. Click the paper, click OK when prompted, (just a warning telling you to activate the アニメーション無し option even if it's already activated it will say this), then, select the first option for most convenience デフォ子 (default child) unless you want to mess around with their hair, looks, whatever. That's the second option IIRC. Click OK once more.
7) Now you're back to the main screen, click on the blue helmet that reads 仲間, click the blue helmet that appears again, poof, the auto-gen char will vanish. This is good.
8) Click the first button on the left again that has 宿帳 on it. Click on the paper with the new character face, she should appear now in the bottom left behind the paper. Close that window now by clicking 閉じる.
9) Click the top right 貼紙 button once more, bottom right green arrow to 蟲の姦獄 and click it.
10) After launching the adventure, click the little gear in the bottom right for options. Slide the 2nd slider on the left all the way to the left. Then select the "アニメーション無し".
Game guide by sanrai (from e-hentai):
First off, if the bottom choice of any scene isn't to skip to the end, then there is a setting to change. Go to the house. Go downstairs. Pick the adventurer icon then pick it again. The top dialogue option will toggle the skip choice on and off. When actually in scenes, the top option will always repeat the last animation, other bracketed options will go back to a previous animation, the first non bracketed option will advance the scene by one, and some scenes have options to skip ahead.

Now for unlocking all the areas. From the house, going west takes you to the forest. From here, keep exploring until you find the girl, a path north, and a path west. Northward is an empty area, exploring here will find you a dead end further north where you can mine for ores. To the west of the forest is the swamp. Keep exploring, and further west you will find the sewer. This is the end of this path. Back at the house to the north is the beach. Exploring from here will find you the shop to the west and the water front to the north. The shop can be accessed on certain days and nights, not sure which ones, after you find the girl (you have to get raped by roaches to meet her - thanks to Tansoku for discovering that). However, at some point she starts locking her door at night regardless and you can head to the back of the shop further west. On days when the shop was open at night you'll be able to peak in on her getting pumped full of eggs. No CG, sadly.

In the downstairs of he house you can look at some character stats via the files options. The only important one is the top right one. The top number is your lust, how easy it is for enemies to knock you down, is raised by lust attacks, and caps at 6. The second is perversion, it alters certain events, is raised by sex events, and caps at 9. The third is how many times you've used the temptation ring, all that matters is you get a 1 in this to unlock some CG.

At the shop you can buy certain items from the tablet menu option. The only important 2 are the pickax in the second item group, which makes mining easier and can be bought with one lust shard, and the ring, which allows you to seduce enemies while at 3+ perversion and can be bought for 1 lust gem. Lust shards and gems can be obtained by paying 500 sp and using the orb on the shop menu while at 6-9 perversion. This is the only way to reset your perversion.

Now, for what you all REALLY want, how to unlock all the CGs! First up is roaches. Found in the forest the first one is for mid combat sex at low perversion, the second one is for at high perversion, and I'm pretty sure the third is for losing and getting a game over. Not entirely sure, I got them all without trying. Next are the jellyfish. Nothing complicated here, just get mid combat sexxed and lose and you should be good. Wolves are tricky. Their first 2 cgs require you seduce them with the ring. The third cg requires you run away from combat, get pushed down and marked, run away again, successfully this time, and then meet the dog at your house at the end of the day, setting him up a kennel. Flies, just get mid combat sexxed and lose to them and you should get the CG. They are found in the sewers. The mosquito will set up shop in your house at some point and start messing with you at night. This unlocks both CGs. Slugs are weird, but I got both CGs from getting combat sexxed, losing, then combat sexxed again. They are also in the sewers. The leeches are in the marsh. They auto down you if you don't have any of the powder item from home. At low perversion they have one CG, at high perversion you can choose a second one. For the MISC. CGs in the last menu, the butt you get for using the ring and the plant is a mushroom you can find in the forest and use at high perversion.

And I think that's it. Sadly, actual pregnancy is unimplemented at this point.

Last edited:
OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

Yep, just checked - everything is localizable through WirthBuilder - variables, names, text, etc. Only CardWirth itself will stay unlocalized (options and stuff like that). Haven't found any option to export text, though - no wonder, because I don't know japanese.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not being able to find the options menu mentioned on the quote x.x

Edit* Ok found the option menu, but now I don't understand how you start the damn game -.-

Edit** Well, I managed to start playing the game finally lol...

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Getting it started was tricky.... is this a thing in development or something long dead ?
The scenes are nice, but there's no interesting gameplay yet.

For anyone starting trying to start this.

- You can start a scenario by clicking the written page on the right side in the same menu as the open book and selecting it (you can browse with the green arrows).

- It's also good to know that this works fine with translation aggregator/agth.

Last edited:
OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting it started was tricky.... is this a thing in development or something long dead ?
Yes, it is tricky indeed. Can't find author's blog (I'm still not good in japanese), but I do know there is a thread in chinese or japanese net. This version is from end of 2014, AFAIK. So I believe it's under development.

Awaiting better instructions
Awaiting better description of difficulties.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the author doesn't have blog and only update through 2ch 美少女が主人公で犯られちゃうゲームを作ろう thread or wait for 2ch anon update it to

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awaiting better description of difficulties.
The instructions are simply inadequate, as evidenced by every poster in this thread except you pointing out that the game is difficult to start.

I'll give this another look if and when more detailed instructions become available.

OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The instructions are simply inadequate, as evidenced by every poster in this thread except you pointing out that the game is difficult to start.
Have you ever tried launching this game? Because if you do, it would be easier to tell where you have failed, so I could help you.
Also 'every poster' managed to get it working (no offence intended).
And I should say - I've started this game without instructiuons and translation back then, just 15 minutes of brute-forcing different buttons.

the author doesn't have blog and only update through 2ch 美少女が主人公で犯られちゃうゲームを作ろう thread or wait for 2ch anon update it to seesaa
If you have access to that tread, could you please post some words of gratitude from english-speaking community (or at least me)?

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, lemme see if I can make this clearer for ya'll.

Instructions
1) Do the downloads like the OP says, I tried to link in mine but I don't have permission.
2)Extract cw150_b1138.exe to whatever folder you like
3)Extract 蟲の姦獄0.68..cab into the scenario folder inside of the cardWirth folder.
4)Open cardWirth.exe, click anywhere, then click Adventurer's Inn icon. Then click anywhere on the paper
5)Click the little gear in the bottom right for options. Slide the 2nd slider on the left all the way to the left. Then select the "アニメーション無し". These reset EVERY time you open AFAIK, so you'll have to do this every time you open cardWirth
6)Click the first button on the left with 宿帳 on it. Click the button 自動. Click 閉じる, then click anywhere on the paper with the image of the auto-generated char. Close that window by clicking 閉じる once again on the bottom right.
7)Now click on the upper most right button with 貼紙 on it, click the little green arrow to the bottom right until you see the one titled 蟲の姦獄. Click the paper, click OK when prompted, (just a warning telling you to activate the アニメーション無し option even if it's already activated it will say this), then, select the first option for most convenience デフォ子 (default child) unless you want to mess around with their hair, looks, whatever. That's the second option IIRC. Click OK once more.
8)Now you're back to the main screen, click on the blue helmet that reads 仲間, click the blue helmet that appears again, poof, the auto-gen char will vanish. This is good.
9) Click the first button on the left again that has 宿帳 on it. Click on the paper with the new character face, she should appear now in the bottom left behind the paper. Close that window now by clicking 閉じる.
10) Click the top right 貼紙 button once more, bottom right green arrow to 蟲の姦獄 and click it.
OK a half dozen or so time, and bam. You're in game

Enjoy!

Last edited:

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else unable to find this girl in the forest? I've been 'exploring' for ages and she never comes up. Do I need to discover the shop first?

I also can't 'buy/take' anything from home, either. I'm always lacking some points I can't seem to raise.
Also, I don't think you really have to have a ring to seduce the dogs/wolves. I got one in a kennel without a ring.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else unable to find this girl in the forest? I've been 'exploring' for ages and she never comes up. Do I need to discover the shop first?

I also can't 'buy/take' anything from home, either. I'm always lacking some points I can't seem to raise.
Also, I don't think you really have to have a ring to seduce the dogs/wolves. I got one in a kennel without a ring.
Don't know anything about the girl in the forest, but the reason you can't take or buy anything is because it's not a shop. You have to have the materials to make them
材料 is equivalent to ingredient or material. So to make a dagger for example, you need something like iron and... Feeler? Too lazy to check, but you get the idea.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't know anything about the girl in the forest, but the reason you can't take or buy anything is because it's not a shop. You have to have the materials to make them
材料 is equivalent to ingredient or material. So to make a dagger for example, you need something like iron and... Feeler? Too lazy to check, but you get the idea.
Oh, I see.. That makes sense. Thanks.

As for the girl in the forest, I was just going by the guide on the first post in the spoiler. But I can't find her, so eh.

somemaggot

Reputation score

Okay, so I can click on the Shopkeeper and purchase Lust Somethings, 3 at a time. These are either the Shards or the Orbs OP was talking about. I can get as many as I want over time, but to purchase the Ring of Seduction, I can NOT use those.

Using the Perversion-converting station at the shop gives me the same item, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong when it comes to getting the right thing to buy the Ring of Seduction with.

Also, is there a way to speed up H-scenes? Angrily clicking doesn't work, nor does Cheat Engine's Speedhack.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I can click on the Shopkeeper and purchase Lust Somethings, 3 at a time. These are either the Shards or the Orbs OP was talking about. I can get as many as I want over time, but to purchase the Ring of Seduction, I can NOT use those.

Using the Perversion-converting station at the shop gives me the same item, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong when it comes to getting the right thing to buy the Ring of Seduction with.

Also, is there a way to speed up H-scenes? Angrily clicking doesn't work, nor does Cheat Engine's Speedhack.
I thought that was agitating too. At the top of the stairs in her bed room you have the option to click the last box with the black circle called 各種設定。 click アニメ設定 with the black circle again, first option, and select 短いに変更する
That'll change it to 'short animations' which takes considerably less. Still a bit of time, but FAR more managable.

If anyone needs any other help with translations or little things like that hit me up. I'm working on plaything through (as insects are a huge fetish of mine) so I'll probably be working out what shit does what in the mean time.

OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for the girl in the forest, I was just going by the guide on the first post in the spoiler. But I can't find her, so eh.
I still haven't found her, too.

Let's clarify - Libido Stone (or shard) is small, unshapely thing. Libido Crystal (or gem) is bigger and... well... crystal. You need the latter. To obtain it, you should get 淫乱草 (Vulgar grass, dark blue) from the swamp.Then eat it or use it to make 発情薬 (Estrus drugs, purple bottle), and use the libido machine.

Have you tuned speed slider in CardWirth's options?

If anyone needs any other help with translations or little things like that hit me up. I'm working on plaything through (as insects are a huge fetish of mine) so I'll probably be working out what shit does what in the mean time.
Yeah, I feel you brah. Sadly, not much artists work with that... thing. And those who work rarely know the anatomy of insects (some on them have VERY curious genitals). And this artist (183) also not fully aware of human female anatomy, lol. But art is still good.
Translation, you say... well, first thing first - I'd like to know real translation of the game's name. AFAIK it's something about "insect prison" and "easter island"...
Also, have you tried messing with WirthBuilder?
P.S. Thanks for the detailed guide, I've added it to the first post.

Last edited:

Tansoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after checking out this game, downloading, and installing everything...

I messed around a bit with the wirth builder and ended up doing some amateur translation. With the use of about 7 different web translators, a bit of guesswork, and taking a few liberties due to the limited character space available. I've managed to translate the intro, all the area transitions, all of the house, the shop icons, enemy names, and maybe some other stuff I've forgotten...

I haven't touched any of the events yet, which is really the meat of the text, to be honest. My real goal was to get a majority of the options and decisions understandable to ease gameplay. I might work on the shop further later when I have time but for now at least it's clear what you're selling and buying.

Anyhow here's my first ever translation attempt for anyone interested.

mega.co.nz/#!p8MHXQ7K!VhCtoYUQuCcQX0OVKwvnRVV4thVnrTLNX92Xqel7rkA

Just drop the folder in the scenarios folder. If you have the .cab file in there you'll have to move it out or it'll mess it up. If you see anything mispelled or think something is mistranslated let me know. The builder's actually not all that hard to use it's just a pain in the ass finding what points where...

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial, Tansoku. Hope you continue!

Pretty neat little game once you get it all set up. Anyone know anything about the development of this? Seems the latest update was over a year ago. That's generally a bad sign, but in this indie H-games scene, its not uncommon for projects to get updated after long breaks. I'd love to see the planned pregnancy/gestation/birth implemented.

Off topic:
if you like this game, I'd recommend the Monster Park visual novel series ( )

OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Off topic:
if you like this game, I'd recommend the Monster Park visual novel series
Off topic continues:
Sadly, it's censored. Also, there are some CYCLET VNs about insect sex - Kaishoku Rinne, Ishu Aigan, Konchu Kansatsu, Konchu Kansatsu Shuu

Anyhow here's my first ever translation attempt for anyone interested.
mega.co.nz/#!p8MHXQ7K!VhCtoYUQuCcQX0OVKwvnRVV4thVnrTLNX92Xqel7rkA
Amazing, thank you! I've tried something like that myself (successfully), but then I've realized I need some real japanese-speaker (native or not) to distinguish between proper nouns, common nouns and other nouns, at least, and etc.

Last edited:

Tansoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, as I said I took some liberties on some things, like item descriptions, I had to restructure sentences or find a shorter way to convey the same meaning so some descriptiveness might get lost.

A lot of it has to do with the character limitations on the window. Anything that doesn't fit in the window has to be axed or shortened. Even the card names only allow 12 chars. I spent forever trying to think up a name for the mosquito cause it's not named simply "Mosquito" so i ended up going with a somewhat silly idea like "Slurpsquito".

I might work more on the simpler actions like the shop flavor text when you buy and sell stuff, but working on the real convos and events is a bit daunting cause i'd have to get things to fit and also attempt to convey the character's personality and the effects of corruption as the MC becomes more perverted.

I also wish I could find out where the combat cards are stored so I can translate things like the healing spell and what the diff weapon cards do.

Last edited: