What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Quick update for all in this thread, as soon as this game drops on the JP Dlsite I will be picking it up and uploading it to Mega. So when that does happen I will post here to send me PM's so I can deliver the link to everyone. :cool:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Quick update for all in this thread, as soon as this game drops on the JP Dlsite I will be picking it up and uploading it to Mega. So when that does happen I will post here to send me PM's so I can deliver the link to everyone. :cool:
already +rep from me

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I do encourage everyone to buy it, though. So that he's more inclined to do more games when his sales skyrocket

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do encourage everyone to buy it, though. So that he's more inclined to do more games when his sales skyrocket
i second that, but you actually cant buy from dlsite vie paypal, can you?

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I always buy, but it still is not out, is it?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It'll probably be delayed to December.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's been released!

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i second that, but you actually cant buy from dlsite vie paypal, can you?
Not from the adult section, no.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So either I'm seeing shit, or it's out and I'm downloading it right now off JP dlsite. So, yeah, send me all the PM's!

Uploading now, sitting at 40%. Pm's coming out soon.

Last edited:

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

OMFG i want it!!!!!! why we can't buy it from the jap dl site Y_Y , that make me feel suicidal .

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

why not buy it from the eng dlsite instead

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why not buy it from the eng dlsite instead
Honestly I didn't think it was going to release there at the same time as the JP side, so I opted for it when I saw it came out. I'm sending out links to everyone of the JP version at the moment. Sorry about that.

Edit: If you've sent me a PM but I haven't sent you the link please resend your PM. I'm pretty sure I have over 300 right now, so it might have gotten lost if you sent it earlier today.

Last edited:

DemiDevil

Reputation score

Strange... Anyone else seeing some gibberish symbols during gameplay? I already have locale set to JP.

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FFS, just buy the game. It is 16 bucks, worth it, and encourages him to make more. Reward this guy for making such great stuff!

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The ONLY thing that bothers me about this game is the white blob for the penis. That censoring is really weird. Does anyone know if there is a way to at least make it look skin color?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh same time release on eng DLsite! Bought it to support creator.

Honestly if JP released earlier I would've just leeched it and forget about Eng dlsite when it comes out.

It's annoying that my credit card only works on eng and not jp dlsite.

B

bleahblah

Anyone know how to beat those twin angels? They just keep respawning with full health.

Or a save past them would be nice.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need a weapon that can kill them at the same time. Right now i've beaten the game and am on this bonus tower dungeon ...The enemies kill me in one hit and I have the best stuff. e.e, it was pretty easy before this point but now its torture.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat those twin angels? They just keep respawning with full health.

Or a save past them would be nice.
i've broken two mouses in rage with those two. no clues atm :(
fking edit:
fk that bitch angels! hail to the staff! o/

Last edited: