What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Holy shit! over 2100 on the first day.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

going by up to down 5 town/ green writing how do you do the quest that ends with a question mark? its the town you can upgrade your weapons to make it easier to fine the town im talking about.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation of the config menu?
I am wondering what all of those buttons do lol

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

goldendark - If my guess is right,,take no damage at all while clearing the enemies.

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the strat for the last boss? Is she weak to a certain weapon or something? I get 3 hit by the other girls in the fight.

Edit: Nvm, I got it.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So how long does this game take?

Edit: @rep Childs humor. I will forgive when you are funny.

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder too

1. save/load
a. difficulty
c. bad ends unlocked?
4. custom battles (so far my most used thing on the menu)
a. equip when u press z or left click on the guy
6. stat screen i hope to understand
7. items?
8. shop?
9. talk to citizens for quests?
10. something practice

Even with translator aggregator, my agth isn't hooking everything properly so it's super hard understanding everything lol. I'd love it too if anyone else would help fill in the blanks :eek:

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder too

1. save/load
a. difficulty
c. bad ends unlocked?
4. custom battles (so far my most used thing on the menu)
a. equip when u press z or left click on the guy
6. stat screen i hope to understand
7. items?
8. shop?
9. talk to citizens for quests?
10. something practice

Even with translator aggregator, my agth isn't hooking everything properly so it's super hard understanding everything lol. I'd love it too if anyone else would help fill in the blanks :eek:
From what I put together, the options in the config menu are:
  • Option 1 is difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
  • Option 2 is a graphics setting for animation quality (default is best)
  • Option 3 is another graphics setting for effect quality (default is best)
  • Option 4 are general options (going down the list; first is remembering where the cursor was last in the item screen, next two are for sound, ZXC keys are the standard keyboard controls for menus)
  • Option 5 toggles the protagonist's face in the corner during battles (default is showing him)
  • Option 6 toggles automatically skipping events, default is off

So basically, only setting I ever changed was difficulty to hard, and that's in the first option. Enemies have more health, hit harder, make the protag ejaculate faster, etc. Hope this helps anyone else who was initially stumped, considering this game seems to be a pain to hook properly (I'm using Chiitrans).

In the library:
  • Option 1 is a general game manual really, basic information about the game mechanics and such. Some open into deeper menus, but really the game is relatively self-explanatory imo.
  • Option 2 is an enemy list for all the girls you've encountered in the game so far -- has a total of 51, and shows each of their poses with the left-right arrow keys (which play their respective sounds if you press the OK button [z] on them)
  • Option 3 is event recall, which plays scenes from when you either lost to a boss of a stage (and clicked the white button in the top-right before it fades out), or a scene elsewhere (such as the scene for the mission where they drain your levels)
  • Option 4 is for the CG in the game, which you get through the story.

I've yet to do much Free Battle, but I figured I'd break it down, so the format is:
  • Prompt 1: Number of enemies
  • Prompt 2: Type of enemies
  • Prompt 3: Level of enemies (how hard they hit, their health, etc.)
  • Prompt 4: Whether or not enemies spawn infinitely (first is yes, second is no)
  • Prompt 5 (only if infinite enemies): Asks if you want to set a number to beat, first option brings you to a dial where you can set up to 999, second makes them spawn infinitely
  • Prompt 5 (only if you said no to infinite enemies): Asks if you want to set a leader, if you beat them you win. First is yes (and opens a page where you pick which enemy it is), second is no.
  • Prompt 6: Determines which map you fight on (pulled from which you've seen currently in the story, I believe).
  • Prompt 7: Asks if you want to display the enemy's health in the top-right (first is yes, second is no, third shows health for only the leader).
  • Prompt 8: Finally, first option runs with these settings and starts the battle, second goes back to the previous prompt.

In equipment change:

- Option 1: Main equipment
  • Prompt 1: Main weapon (the one you start with in combat)
  • Prompt 2: Armour
  • Prompt 3, 4, 5: Accessories

- Option 2: Backup equipment
  • Prompt 1: Second weapon (select which you want from the list, last option removes all backup weapons)
  • Prompt 2: Third weapon (select which you want from the list, last option removes third backup weapon)

- Option 3: Equipment sets
  • Prompt 1: Equips a registered equipment set.
  • Prompt 2: Registers your current equipment under a set in the list -- asks for you to give it a name to identify it with
  • Prompt 3: Renames a registered equipment set

Status Screen, going down from the left:
  • HP (this hits 0 you now RIP)
  • Offensive Power (how hard you hit in general)
  • Defense Power (reduces damage)
  • Guard Durability (how long you can block before it runs out)
  • Quickness (how quickly your stamina comes back -- the bar below your health with which you attack/counter with)
If you click the button on the right side of the status screen, it shows these stats, but two more at the bottom:
  • Energy Consumption (how much stamina gets eaten up whenever you attack/counter, lower is less, higher is more)
  • Charge Attack Power (how much your damage is modified when you attack with a completely full, blue stamina bar)
Pretty sure there's more depending on your equipment, and whether or not they add status effects, but these are the important ones to keep in mind in general.

Items (you can use these in battle with the menu), Store (can buy/sell weapons, armour, items) and Information (sometimes unlocks missions) are self-explanatory. Missions sometimes require you to fulfill a requirement, such as being completely naked with no equipment, so if you can't start one for some reason, rip all your stuff off and see if that works. Also be careful of one of the missions -- you can accidentally pick an option which drains all your levels from you. It lists 100G as a reward, might be variations (haven't yet completed the game entirely).

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hard difficulty should disable the counter mechanic, makes the game too easy.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Now that the config menus has been translated, anyone willing to translate the Free Battle options?
I mean holy crap there are a ton of options.

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that the config menus has been translated, anyone willing to translate the Free Battle options?
Just added general info about most the sections [post=883795]here[/post]

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why not ask someone to translate the whole thing? As there's a lot that with translations will make it all a lot more useful.

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why not ask someone to translate the whole thing? As there's a lot that with translations will make it all a lot more useful.
I hope that a proper translation for this does get made, it would be incredible, but until then I figured a breakdown of the menus would be helpful for some :)

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Because that would take way too long. I don't want to turn this into a "Monster Girl Quest" situation. Haha.

Just added general info about most the sections [post=883795]here[/post]
Thanks a lot kind sir. Kind of sad there there isn't a continuous rape option in freed battle(not the game over rape with the dimmed red screen).
I remember someone mentioning as a blog post. The only place I found the continuous rape was during the event when you lost to a boss.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope that a proper translation for this does get made, it would be incredible, but until then I figured a breakdown of the menus would be helpful for some :)
Yeah but it's kinda a 50/50 chance that I would go with no translation coming offically due to the fact that it's on the english side and a huge buy out would probably be needed + reviews asking for it.

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah but it's kinda a 50/50 chance that I would go with no translation coming offically due to the fact that it's on the english side and a huge buy out would probably be needed + reviews asking for it.
Yeah, I meant more a comprehensive translation from a fan side of affairs, I seriously doubt an official one would be released in any sense.

Kinohki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, where do I find the bonus dungeon? I've already beaten the game, most of the missions but not all of them. Do I have to beat all the missions as well or is it in a mission select? Thanks for the input.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I put together, the options in the config menu are:
  • Option 1 is difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
  • Option 2 is a graphics setting for animation quality (default is best)
  • Option 3 is another graphics setting for effect quality (default is best)
  • Option 4 are general options (going down the list; first is remembering where the cursor was last in the item screen, next two are for sound, ZXC keys are the standard keyboard controls for menus)
  • Option 5 toggles the protagonist's face in the corner during battles (default is showing him)
  • Option 6 toggles automatically skipping events, default is off
Thank you so much for the translation. Is there a way to hide the UI or the chatbox in combat?

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, where do I find the bonus dungeon? I've already beaten the game, most of the missions but not all of them. Do I have to beat all the missions as well or is it in a mission select? Thanks for the input.
Talk to the people in the final city, under Information.

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone had any success getting a translation program to work with the game?