What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

I've created the initial translation patch hosting on github here:

Please contribute!
It is easy:

Nothing is translated right now. After taking a quick look and using text search, I've found most of the menu strings are in the .txt files in the ParadeTL/common/ directory. Like I said, I don't know any kanji so I won't be able to provide translations for the core story. The only thing I can promise is some basic menu translations sometime soon.

Last edited:

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Wonderful game, but is there a place outside of the post-game tower that you encounter the giantess girl? I must have missed them.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So im just missing the mission with the "?" on the Weapon upgrade town. I think its asking me for an item but i cant find it. Does anyone have any idea what it is?

Also, if you are struggling with the 50k dmg mission i reccomend crafting the "Ultimate Staff", it has 9999 dmg and you can obtain it fairly easy. You will need the shovel, the quarter moon staff, the wind staff, and the reward item from dungeon lvl 5 (the item that ends with an awkard 5) which i think also drops on every other level.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thanks for the list if my translate stuff is working right the third one is to defeat all enemies with counters
So that is why I was able to win, I generally use counters against most enemies I fight, even in the heat of battle. The reason I probably failed is because I used an AOE in the middle of those two to hit them both.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wonderful game, but is there a place outside of the post-game tower that you encounter the giantess girl? I must have missed them.
To get to the tower you first need to clear the path to the "Monster village" which has centaurs, slimes and the Giantess girl. But there is also a Giant slime in a mission back in town 3

megaurelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is wondering about the third mission in chapter 5, you have to remove all your equipment before it will let you begin.

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've been looking through the repo and I haven't been able to find the menus at all. Like the Save/Load and the description that goes with it. Know where I can find those?

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

I'm kind of new on this rpg wolf games , anyone knows how to change to fullscreen? :C not f4 , fullscreen.

Reputation score

So I've been looking through the repo and I haven't been able to find the menus at all. Like the Save/Load and the description that goes with it. Know where I can find those?
At the top of github, you can see that searchbox?
"This repository" Search...

paste something like しない into it and it will show you results :)

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow this thread exploded when this game finally came out.. Awesome, been
counting the days till I could get my hands on it..

I may or may not be late, but for your dirty cheaters out there, here's the
cheat engine specs for ya..

Step 1: Enter a battle in-game
Step 2: Search for a 2 byte value of your health.
Step 3: Get hit
Step 4: Search your current health.

There'll be 2 values, lock them both down and viola, infinite health.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm kind of new on this rpg wolf games , anyone knows how to change to fullscreen? :C not f4 , fullscreen.
in the game folder there config.exe run that in the middle part check the other dot then the grayed out button will be clickable click it after click ok run the game an it should be in fullscreen. that what i do anyway.

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There should be a game file(Not the one with the wolf icon) in the directory. Open that with notepad or some other text editor. Then change WindowModeFlag=1 to WindowModeFlag=0. That should make it fullscreen. Or do what goldendark said... (didn't know there was a config.exe... I'm blind)

I've been using the search and I haven't been able to find something like セーブデータを読み込みます。(Save/Load Description). So I think the wolftrans didn't get all data.

Last edited:
Reputation score

There should be a game file(Not the one with the wolf icon) in the directory. Open that with notepad or some other text editor. Then change WindowModeFlag=1 to WindowModeFlag=0. That should make it fullscreen. Or do what goldendark said... (didn't know there was a config.exe... I'm blind)

I've been using the search and I haven't been able to find something like セーブデータを読み込みます。(Save/Load Description). So I think the wolftrans didn't get all data.
Click

??

Reputation score

My bad my bad. The second link is for the save/load screen (attach 1) itself. I'm talking like (attachment two).
Ok, it looks like github's file search isn't that great. If you have Notepad++, you can do "Find in files" (ctrl+shift+f) and it will do a lot better.

I also think some of the text strings are built into to Wolf RPG engine so they will not be fixable normally. Those strings don't really contribute to usability though.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the list if my translate stuff is working right the third one is to defeat all enemies with counters
Confirmed.

Town 2, Mission 3 is to defeat all enemies with Counterattacks.

Here's the current list:

1. First Hub - City
---1. Reflect the Magic by hitting it when it turns red.
---2. The game asks you to set your 2nd and 3rd weapons. The list on the right is your weaponry. Select two weapons, then in battle, press 2 or 3. Use those different weapons to defeat the enemy. (Or you can just attack with weapon 1. You still win)
---3. Level Drain
2. Second Hub - Village
---1. Defeat a bundle of Bandits
---2. Maneuver your mouse to avoid the White sections (no touchy!)
---3. Defeat all enemies using only Counters
---4. Get a 15-hit combo (combos are broken by taking damage of any kind)
---5. Take out the enemies in the order assigned by the numbers above their heads (1 means first)
---6. Level Drain
3. Third Hub - Meadow
---1. Don't get Hit by any attack
---2. Only kill the targets
---3. Kill a bunch of slimes, then take on a Super Slime
---4. No idea. I loaded the mission and automatically won.
---5. Battle a bundle of Tribal girls (many at once!)
---6. Triple Boss-Fight
---7. Level Drain
4. Fourth Hub – Another City
---1. Coliseum Battle (in which you cross-dress and use a parasol as a weapon)
------Be sure to re-equip your usual armor and weapons afterwords.
---2. Deal 5k damage in one hit
---3. Get a 30-hit combo
---4. Spot the Differences
---5. Take on six constantly-horny priestess bosses
---6. Level Drain
5. Hub 5 - Night City
---1. Click “2” then “2” then the second option.
---2. Use Counter-attacks to raise your FLASH value above 500
---3. ????
---4. Take no damage, defeat 2 priestess bosses
---5. Survive for 30 seconds without killing any enemies (use your Guard a lot)
---6. Fight a Swarm of Bunny-girls
---7. Level Drain
6. Sixth Hub – Japan
---1. Deal 10,000 damage in 1 hit
------After reaching the fourth hub (I think), you get two paths to go down in the Stage Select menu. One of them will cause you to travel into a snowy area, and at the end of it, you get access to a store with three weapons - a Boomerang, a Helmet, and a Magic Book. The Helmet is very powerful, and is what I used to beat this mission. The Boomerang attacks ALL enemies on screen, and I would consider it useful for fighting the pair of Angels after the Japan hub.
---2. Wants an Item. Auto-clear if you have it.
---3. Defeat all enemies within time limit
---4. Defeat the Bosses (don't allow the healers on the sides to act! Kill them quick!)
---5. Use your squirt gun to defeat the business ladies
---6. Defeat a bunch of Snake-Girls
7. Seventh Hub – Italy
---1. Colosseum Battle
---2. 60-hit combo\
---3. Defeat the Boss without taking damage (I think)
---4. Defeat all enemies within time limit
---5. Defeat a bunch of Ninjas
8. Eighth Hub – Castle
1. Deja Vu! Take on some familiar faces, using only a Soccer Ball!
2. Fighting through History! Take on a wide variety of your foes, in the order you fought them!
3. 100-hit Combo!
4. Deliver 50,000 damage in a single hit!
5. Fight two Princess-type characters from the game's Story (that you probably skipped over anyways). Boss fight. Warning, a pair of ninja attack at the end.
6. Sexy bath scene with a story character. Be sure not to skip!
7. Battle two super-fast Wolf Girls!
8. Boss fight! Focus on the General in the center.
9. Someone call Charlie, his three Angels are tearing up the place! Boss fight, focus on the center one!

I currently need Hub 5, Mission 3. I enter it, and it kicks me out. I think I need some item. Message:

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What's the code for the "A" "B" "C" notes?

Reputation score

My bad my bad. The second link is for the save/load screen (attach 1) itself. I'm talking like (attachment two).
Almost all of the menu text is in common\356_用語説明.txt

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's the code for the "A" "B" "C" notes?
each end enemy of the other routes has the A,B or C password then you type them in order ACB if I remember right if there the same for each game A=227 and I think C=98 but could be wrong as it was a while since I did it