What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Has anyone had any success getting a translation program to work with the game?
You can use arc_conv to unpack the data.wolf file and get into the game data files. Then I would guess you could use Wolf Rpg Editor to get into them.

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Is there any chance to see this game in English ?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any chance to see this game in English ?
You can use arc_conv to unpack the data.wolf file and get into the game data files. Then I would guess you could use Wolf Rpg Editor to get into them.
^ this means yes most likely though not offically.

Also a little sidenote but is there someway to save the post of what's currently translated somewhere on here?

Zin20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also a little sidenote but is there someway to save the post of what's currently translated somewhere on here?
You can click on the number of the post and it will give you a single page just for that post. For saving it to something built into the forum I have no idea.

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on a mission guide, gonna see if I can't put down instructions for each mission.

Parade Buster Missions
  1. City
    1. Reflect the Magic by hitting it when it turns red.
    2. The game asks you to set your 2nd and 3rd weapons. The list on the right is your weaponry. Select two weapons, then in battle, press 2 or 3. Use those different weapons to defeat the enemy. (Or you can just attack with weapon 1. You still win)
  2. Village
    1. Defeat a bundle of Bandits
    2. Maneuver your mouse to avoid the White sections (no touchy!)
    3. ????
    4. Get a 15-hit combo (combos are broken by taking damage of any kind)
    5. Take out the enemies in the order assigned by the numbers above their heads (1 means first)
    6. Level Drain! Avoid this mission if you don't want to lose all your progress. No fights, just drain.
  3. Meadow
    1. Don't get Hit by any attack
    2. Only kill the targets
    3. Kill a bunch of slimes, then take on a Super Slime
    4. No idea. I loaded the mission and automatically won.
    5. Battle a bundle of Tribal girls (many at once!)
    6. Triple Boss-Fight

I'm gonna keep going, but can anyone tell me what to do for Village #3?

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Village 3
1. Don't get hit
2. Hit only the depicted enemy type and avoid killing the others.
3. Standard beat up slime girls until the last phase where 6 of them merge into a giant slime girl boss with accompany slime girls.
4. Not sure what it is because I won immediately but it has something to do with the number 5.
5. Seems standard, defeat all enemies, mission.
6. Rematch with the 2nd boss.
7. Not sure but you end up in bed with the first boss along with the sword fighter and knife fighter.

The third fight in the 2nd village you have to beat them one by one without simultaneously beat them all (the opposite of the 2nd angel twin fight)

AnonRoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The third fight in the 2nd village you have to beat them one by one without simultaneously beat them all (the opposite of the 2nd angel twin fight)
Thanks very much!

EDIT: Are you sure? Cuz all I'm getting is a pair of the wizard-girls who keep either bashing my head or stomping my dick. No other enemies appear.

Last edited:

Kips

Reputation score

I was kinda hoping for that breast smothering attack they had with the slime, looks like it got scrapped, either way, great game so far, definitely gonna buy it, so much hard work went into it.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is someone consolidating all this into one place? Like it should be possible to do so through something like google docs or google forums I think one of those has an annoumous polling feature which puts all the resualts together ish....

megaurelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The missions where you win immediately are story events. It's just hard to tell because before every cutscene there's an option to skip, and it defaults to 'skip'.

I went back to do some missions after getting close to the end, and I seemed to be barred from doing some of the earlier ones. Are there certain max level or equipment limitations on them or what? I already tried talking to everyone.

Also the last area has a mission with the 'strongwoman' boss and you're supposed to accomplish something within the time limit involving the number '50,000', and it's not 'deal 50,000 total damage'. Do I have to do it in one hit?
That seems impossible with the equipment that's available.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The missions where you win immediately are story events.
so of those are fetch quest that you already have it items for ;)

Reputation score

This is very translatable. I've gotten far along with the extraction thanks to wolftrans + arc converter. If there is somebody who is capable of providing better-than-google translations, I can upload the text patch files. Adding translations should be trivial. Any volunteers?

megaurelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so of those are fetch quest that you already have it items for ;)
Ah. Keeping track of which equipment is which is a pain - the rest of the items are a total mystery to me. I was on chapter 6 or so when I suddenly realized that I had healing potions that I could use in combat. I would like to figure out where to get the stuff needed to upgrade my equipment - maybe that's the secret to beating the '50,000' mission?

Oh, also just realized that the missions I was 'locked out' of are probably fetch quests that I didn't have the stuff for

Last edited:
Reputation score

TL process is working. I don't know any kanji so I'm going to need somebody who does know kanji and is interested in doing some TL work. Send me a PM if you are ready.

Attachments

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If translating, may I suggest doing the equips and menu first? It would make gameplay so much easier.

Kinohki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just an FYI for those looking to complete the library. I've beaten the bonus tower dungeon and gotten all the scenes and 100% library. Haven't beaten all the missions yet cause of the fetch mechanic.

If you're wanting to complete the library, you MUST do the missions. They're the only way to add the office ladies and "future" characters to it. Even when you start seeing them in the bonus tower, that won't add them. It has to be the missions. I can't recall which cities but just go back and start doing missions.

A tip on those having issues on the bonus tower. It gets insanely hard and the floors are actually random. Some of the fights are much easier than others. The main thing you want to hope is you don't get a lot of girls that are prone to fast action bars and attacking a lot. In the later levels, they start to basically two shot you, even at level 94. The idea is to block (get armor with a high block rate so you can hold it longer) and escape out of the lewd attacks when you need to. As long as you're quick, those won't do a lot of damage. From there's abusing counters as you're invincible during the counter and a fully charged attack. Try and find bosses that only do lewd attacks instead of physical and you should have a much easier time.

Took me around 2 and a half hours to beat the tower with probably about 20 continues. It's pretty rough. Enjoy. Hope these tips help.

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was kinda hoping for that breast smothering attack they had with the slime, looks like it got scrapped, either way, great game so far, definitely gonna buy it, so much hard work went into it.
The graphic used is in the game, but it's from a giant slime girl and not a normal slime girl attack. You can unlock the giant slime girl in one of the missions that have a guide posted already.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm having more difficulties with the 50k mission and the 500 FLASH one.

The tower? easy as hell with the flashing ray of light that hits everyone weapon.

Great game though I won't lie that even after fapping furiously, a part of me remains disappointed. I wanted more of the 2d goodness and most of the attacks from the girls are really vanilla stuff.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Went thru the tower in 1 go and didn't realize they can 2 shot me. Make sure to equip the accessory with 25/60 in its description as that makes a huge difference, it enlarges the counter window making chain counter trivial.

I did the whole game mostly using counters with quick weapons (Flaming fist is great) which is just broken due to invulnerability timer with the counter enhance accessory.

There's another item that increases invulnerability timer by 20 flash per counter, but I found it overkill and the slot better used on other equips.

Should note that charged attack into a counter does massive damage. 300+ Flash is enough to switch to a staff and release a charged AoE attack.

The tower unlocked recipe staff has 9999 attack (tier 2 recipe). There are 3 tiers of recipes unlocked as you progress in the tower, the recipes call for 3 tiers of dream materials which drop sometimes in the tower (I guess tier 1 drops in floor 1-4? and so on).

Of note are 2 items you get in early tower:

The first one doubles stat gain on leveling, the second one increases exp and item drop rate by 50 times.

Once you have those 2 items, do the male prostitution quest and select 2nd option at the beginning, which will reset your level back to 1, relevel to 99 with those two items equipped and you'll be much stronger.

Note there's a 2nd version of the 1st item that triples stat gain from later in the tower, but it seems to be bugged and doesn't work at all.

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on a mission guide, gonna see if I can't put down instructions for each mission.

Parade Buster Missions
  1. City
    1. Reflect the Magic by hitting it when it turns red.
    2. The game asks you to set your 2nd and 3rd weapons. The list on the right is your weaponry. Select two weapons, then in battle, press 2 or 3. Use those different weapons to defeat the enemy. (Or you can just attack with weapon 1. You still win)
  2. Village
    1. Defeat a bundle of Bandits
    2. Maneuver your mouse to avoid the White sections (no touchy!)
    3. ????
    4. Get a 15-hit combo (combos are broken by taking damage of any kind)
    5. Take out the enemies in the order assigned by the numbers above their heads (1 means first)
    6. Level Drain! Avoid this mission if you don't want to lose all your progress. No fights, just drain.
  3. Meadow
    1. Don't get Hit by any attack
    2. Only kill the targets
    3. Kill a bunch of slimes, then take on a Super Slime
    4. No idea. I loaded the mission and automatically won.
    5. Battle a bundle of Tribal girls (many at once!)
    6. Triple Boss-Fight

I'm gonna keep going, but can anyone tell me what to do for Village #3?
thanks for the list if my translate stuff is working right the third one is to defeat all enemies with counters