What's new

ACT [ Serurebu ] [ セルレ部] Core Awaken ~HexDesire Princess YUKA~ / 機核覚醒~六欲姫ユーカ~ RE181044 RJ181044

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the maker of
the maker announced another game

Still a loli game

Last edited by a moderator:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181044]機核覚醒~六欲姫ユーカ~

Huh. I had forgotten about this guy.

His last game wasn't too bad compared to the majority of shitty platform action games we have been getting recently. And looking at the demo this seems to be a really similar game.

If you've played the last game you know what to expect! ;)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the censorship should because you can turn off if no one knows how hrhr ^^

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Still though April? Damn that`s far haha.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

really evil

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My appologies for necroing. But id thought id ask how is this persons progress through the games? has it said anywhere that he has a date in mind? I ask because I cant seem to get google translate to work on this site correctly.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to the latest blog post dated June 1st, if all goes well it seems like the game will be finished and put on sale somewhere in late June, 20th at the earliest and 25th at the latest (estimate). The dev mentioned something about lacking enough time to bugtest, particularly regarding the achievement system, so there might be a number of zero-day bugs upon release.

But that's if all goes well, so I'd say to continue taking Murphy's into account.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

According to the latest blog post dated June 1st, if all goes well it seems like the game will be finished and put on sale somewhere in late June, 20th at the earliest and 25th at the latest (estimate). The dev mentioned something about lacking enough time to bugtest, particularly regarding the achievement system, so there might be a number of zero-day bugs upon release.

But that's if all goes well, so I'd say to continue taking Murphy's into account.
Oh? it plans to release pretty soon in june? Talk about a convient time to revive a topic.

Also, what do you mean taking Murphy's into account?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh? it plans to release pretty soon in june? Talk about a convient time to revive a topic.

Also, what do you mean taking Murphy's into account?
;)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like the game has been submitted and is expected to release on the 22nd. That's...today, in Japan. Another 9~10 hours until DLsite updates for the day.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Awesome hope it either gets a link fast or goes on eng dlsite

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Double posting but it's out

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

meow is all i will say. :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Any completed save file? :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

clear 1st stage, in research institute go left hole get 2nd choice only
Is that complete gallery?

Edit: Thanks! :D

Edit 2: How to save? I tried the one that looks like katakana save, but my progress isn't saved?

Edit 3: Solve it! Somehow I need to manually make a folder named 'save'

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are they serious? None of the bosses have H-animations. What a missed opportunity for what is essentially a megaman theme for this game.

Though once you beat a boss you can then unlock them for normal play which means the same H-animations on them but hey at least you aren't stuck with the main girl for everything.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Are they serious? None of the bosses have H-animations. What a missed opportunity for what is essentially a megaman theme for this game.

Though once you beat a boss you can then unlock them for normal play which means the same H-animations on them but hey at least you aren't stuck with the main girl for everything.
Beat the boss already, but how to change to other chara?

Edit: Got it, you need to beat them again in the 'black hole'.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of the chara I've gotten, note that this seems to apply to armor only, after got clothes torn, they seem to get same damage per hit.

The MC: Always unlocked (duh!). The all-rounder usual.

Shinobi/Ninja/Kunoichi: Fragile Speedster, you can cheese and lock your enemies (except one with super armor, like those yeti in ice stage) with holding forward and keep slashing (Z). 2-3 hits will usually torn her clothes (1 hit from ice boss)

Gun girl: annoying for me. She need to reload, her bullet doesn't do really high damage, and overall, I haven't found any use for her. Well, she's cute.

Ice/Hammer girl: The tank! Seems to take much less reduced damage. The annoying part is she CAN'T attack directly in front of her (except with dash, which do minimal damage). This is especially annoying if you're surrounded and can't move around. On a positive note, she CAN reduce both armor and health bar of a boss in one attack.

Last edited: