What's new

ACT [ Serurebu ] [ セルレ部] Core Awaken ~HexDesire Princess YUKA~ / 機核覚醒~六欲姫ユーカ~ RE181044 RJ181044

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181044]機核覚醒~六欲姫ユーカ~

Can someone explain to me how to save this game? The save button does nothing and even after creating a save folder, it still refuses to save. I had unlocked 4 of the girls before realizing that it wasn't saving anything.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone explain to me how to save this game? The save button does nothing and even after creating a save folder, it still refuses to save. I had unlocked 4 of the girls before realizing that it wasn't saving anything.
Strange, after I made a 'save' folder, I can save just normal.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some of the animations are missing from the animation gallery. The robot girl lunge animation is missing (the one where the robot girl glomps you and then coitus ensues). I'm sure there might be even more missing too.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of the animations are missing from the animation gallery. The robot girl lunge animation is missing (the one where the robot girl glomps you and then coitus ensues). I'm sure there might be even more missing too.
Which one is that?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I somehow figured out the issue with saving. Looks like I just had the folder in the wrong place, I think. Either way, its working now.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which one is that?
The unlock all animations button doesn't actually unlock everything.

If you've unlocked the ability to play another girl go into the blackhole and pick to play as that girl. Then do the dungeon mission for the main girl and the first boss fight will be with the lunging robot girls. The lunging robot girls are not in the gallery and I don't know how to unlock them. It's probably an oversight.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Is there anyone working on a translation for this?
Too many menus and text to understand everything...

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Released on the English dlsite w/ English and Chinese translation:

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is also updated to ver1.55 recently
Stuff added
Added playable character (Protagonist from the previous game) with 1 CG
3 Epilogue stages
3 Hard Stages
1 Enemy from previous game
1 New boss
8th Support weapon and multiple chips for new character

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is the English version of the game up to date with bugfixes and content?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is it possible to update the game to have english translations without actually distributing the game on here? (since the game itself has lolis. but I dont think the update is against that rule)

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think they gave out patches, instead to update you need to have the game purchased and then redownload it from dlsite

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone finds the latest version on download sites, could you post that info here? I'm not asking for links or PM's of the game itself(those are forbidden, so don't risk it!). It's just that download sites so infrequently post updates that searching for them is often an exercise in futility. But if I know it's out there, I can usually find it myself, no help needed except knowing that looking will work.

I checked the rules, and I think that a mere request for a notification isn't against them. If I'm wrong about that (and you are in a position to know the answer, like being a mod or being able to link to the rule), please let me know.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link to 1.55 is up on various sharing sites.