What's new

MonsterGirls & Sorcery[Bluepy Sax]

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MonsterGirls & Sorcery[Bluepy Sax]

Something like a Feedback page would be nice were we could share improvement ideas
I'll look into getting some kind of development blog going, after I finish the next preview (the one with the slime girl). Other than that I don't really know what else to create for feedback possibilities. Maybe eventually some kind of bugtracking page so people could create tickets, but I don't think that's what you mean.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is kind of late but he updated the demo for his game.

Now you can battle previous Monster Girls (like holly the holstaur, Sphynx and the Genie)

Since there is only one save, it makes it a lot easier (when you fought the genie you could not go back to the Sphynx).:rolleyes:

The next update is supposed to be released Next Week and it is going to feature a Slime Girl.:D
Well took the pool long enough to vote for the number 1 enemy in almost all RPGs.:p

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The slime girl hentai scene was released for patrons today! so have fun with that! :D

In other news I started a dev blog so people can more closely follow development. I will also be posting some simple screenshots of development, allowing me to send out some news more easily. It also gives everyone the possibility to comment on things! So post all your feedback there (or on patreon, I read that all too).

I can't post links here yet, so I'll put a link on patreon. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good idea with the blog.
I dont really like seeing preview images of games i am going to play ( want to discover things on my own).:)

As for the H-scene:

The Slime Queen was nice:eek:
The Slime Spawn was not to my taste. It went into a territory which i certainly do not enjoy.:eek:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...I tried the free demo.

As soon as the opening cutscene ends I am unable to do anything. Any suggestions? (With that I mean I am unable to move or look around)

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tried the demo..

1. Monstergirls, check
2. Battle-fuck mechanics, check
3. Mid/post-battle sex animations, check
4. Sounds, well, it's still early-on, so I'll let it pass

Most of the ingrediants are there, but it still has a few clear problems.

Why is it in the cat-demo, the text is easy to read, but in the "full" demo,
no matter how small I try to make the resolution, the text is literally so
small that some letters just blur together?

Secondly, the "continue text" button is left mouse, and CANNOT be changed,
even if you change it to something else, it's still ONLY the left mouse.. It's hard to play one-handed where your mouse is the only way to progress.
You should at least make Z as an additional progress button, or something..

The choice to make this a turn-based game is good, loyally sticking to the material and all, and obviously nobody wants to try and turn MGQ into a run-or-rape game because apparently planet earth has crossed into a crazy alternate dimension where male-protag ROR games are completely boring and uninteresting to most people.. (excluding the commendable but overall sad attempt at such from the dev who made hentai doom, which turned a great idea into the kind of game you'd see on a B-rate flash site.)

One other issue, though this is just a personal quip, is the delay between
pleasure and finishing.. I understand guys, for some reason I cannot fathom,
just absolutely love being teased a ridiculous amount, to where a normal
sexual procedure that'd normally take 2 minutes ends up taking 15. I'm more
of an instant-gratification kinda person, and I absolutely hate teasing.. It won't happen, but it'd be funny if an option for "Quick Sex" was a thing, like
where the enemy still has its dialogue, and the animations are all there, but the whole process is halved, so instead of 10 dialogue boxes between animation progression, it's only 2 to 5, cutting out all of the "making the player beg for it" and "him quietly pondering to himself while resisting" nonsense, and just having the poor lad get skillfully milked into submission..

I run a medium-scale rp session that's based off of the monstergirlquest game/theme, and maybe it's just the transition from game to rp, but my players typically hate that whole female dominance thing, and I end up catching more flies with honey, with the coddling encouraging responses combined with steady firm movements, which, to its credit, this game has.

If you're looking for a way to make combat even more enjoyable/fappable, then impliment an active-struggle system, where when caught in a hentai-based
attack/grapple, a guage slowly depletes as the player either has to mash buttons or use a puzzle mechanic to get free. The reason struggle systems exist is
solely FOR fapping, so dominant players can keep an easy pace breaking free of any grapples, and more submissive players (like me), can just watch it unfold, and enjoy the show, the slowly ticking-down or up gauge adding a lewd guilt factor, making it all the more enticing.

Last edited:
OP
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo..

1. Monstergirls, check

even if you change it to something else, it's still ONLY the left mouse.. It's hard to play one-handed where your mouse is the only way to progress.
You should at least make Z as an additional progress button, or something..

The choice to make this a turn-based game is good, loyally sticking to the material and all, and obviously nobody wants to try and turn MGQ into a run-or-rape game because apparently planet earth has crossed into a crazy alternate dimension where male-protag ROR games are completely boring and uninteresting to most people.. (excluding the commendable but overall sad attempt at such from the dev who made hentai doom, which turned a great idea into the kind of game you'd see on a B-rate flash site.)

of an instant-gratification kinda person, and I absolutely hate teasing.. It won't happen, but it'd be funny if an option for "Quick Sex" was a thing, like
where the enemy still has its dialogue, and the animations are all there, but the whole process is halved, so instead of 10 dialogue boxes between animation progression, it's only 2 to 5, cutting out all of the "making the player beg for it" and "him quietly pondering to himself while resisting" nonsense, and just having the poor lad get skillfully milked into submission..

I run a medium-scale rp session that's based off of the monstergirlquest game/theme, and maybe it's just the transition from game to rp, but my players typically hate that whole female dominance thing, and I end up catching more flies with honey, with the coddling encouraging responses combined with steady firm movements, which, to its credit, this game has.

If you're looking for a way to make combat even more enjoyable/fappable, then impliment an active-struggle system, where when caught in a hentai-based
attack/grapple, a guage slowly depletes as the player either has to mash buttons or use a puzzle mechanic to get free. The reason struggle systems exist is
solely FOR fapping, so dominant players can keep an easy pace breaking free of any grapples, and more submissive players (like me), can just watch it unfold, and enjoy the show, the slowly ticking-down or up gauge adding a lewd guilt factor, making it all the more enticing.
The problem with what you suggested, while they're all legitimate ideas, is that they might not fit in-universe. The game seems to follow the same premise of the first MGQ trilogy, that being "monsters stronk, humans puny, penis weak". It stands to reason that, even if Leo (neat protag name btw) did put up a struggle(he appears to give it a go in the scenes, too), the monsters simply overpower him.

The other issue you run into is trying to please everyone. As is often quoted, "when you try to please everyone, you please no one." Instead, devs need to make the game they want to make. Alternatively, there are games which might have what you want, albeit in short supply. The MG genre is often more geared towards a submissive male/female demographic, meaning the content is generally more focused on appealing to them.

As I've posted in the OP, the dev is fairly good about communicating, so I'm sure he'll see your complaint about the text boxes. I'm sure whatever fix is necessary, he'll work on it.

An aside, 5 months with no computer makes Bob something something.

OP
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

$500 HYPE AND ANDROID GIRL IN TWO WEEKS!!

OP
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New blog update! Also, there is now a thread on hypnopics collective for those interested parties! Also, new poll to vote on, including a Lamia enemy suggested by yours truly!

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For everyone interested, I've released new content on the patreon page for $5 patrons. It features an android girl, I'm very happy with the result, I hope you all like it as well.

If you want to see a bit of a preview, please check out my dev blog. :)

The demo features:
- Part of the android introduction
- Android girl combat
- Fight lost hentai scene with the android
- Fight won hentai scene with Majika the witch

I've read some comments on this board, there are a few things I will react to later. :)

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So...I tried the free demo.

As soon as the opening cutscene ends I am unable to do anything. Any suggestions? (With that I mean I am unable to move or look around)
That is quite odd. D:

If you could answer a few questions for me, I can try to fix this

So you can click through the initial conversation with Majika just fine?

It does fade to black and transfer to you standing next to the bed?

Are you using keyboard and mouse?

Did you try it several times and did it happen every time consistently?

What system are you using, windows 32-bit, 64-bit, MacOS?

You're the first one I've heard of having this problem, but I would like for everyone to just be able to play the game. Let's hope we can get this issue fixed. :)

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo..

1. Monstergirls, check

You should at least make Z as an additional progress button, or something.
I look into the text size, may I ask what resolution a screen you're using? I'm creating this on a very low budget, so I really only test it on the full-HD screen I got right now.

The problem of it not being possible to change the continue text button will be fixed in future content releases. Thanks for letting me know!

There's a lot more to your post, I'll go deeper into that some other time. :)

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, so I had a bit more time to read everything now. :)

I do think someone else already answered this pretty much the same way I would. You definitely have some interestting ideas for a hentai game, but it would have to be different one. I did add the fast-forward button so people who don't enjoy the dialogue so much can skip through it a bit faster. I can see why you would want a "quick sex" feature in favor of a fast forward, as you would still see the most important dialogue. But that would, in my opinion, be more work than it's worth.

A struggle system I might implement for some monsters. But I would have to think about how to implement it. Personally I don't care much for them in the games I play, but I do like adding something for everyone to enjoy.

I'm not sure what you mean with players hating the female dominance? Could you give an example of what you mean by female dominance in this case, cus I think that's where my misunderstanding is.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont know what you did but the graphics in the android demo where a HUGE improvement.:eek:

Looking forward how the Lamia is going to look.

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont know what you did but the graphics in the android demo where a HUGE improvement.:eek:

Looking forward how the Lamia is going to look.
I'll be honest with you, the android girl was relatively easy to get looking cool. Because the type of material she's made out of is easily made to look awesome with some reflection and a high specular value.

I am however, trying to improve the graphics of the girls a lot, so with the Lamia right now, I'm working more on the textures.

I posted a poll on my patreon where you can vote which one you like the most out of these three:

The poll is public, so even if you're not a patron, you can still vote! My guess is it'll be mostly between 2 and 3. ;)

OP
Ninja_Named_Bob

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I noticed there was a high favor for 3 in one poll and 2 for the other. Personally prefer the 3 design for Lamia, and if it's too shiny, you can just adjust it later. I'm also not wholly sold on the "she just wants more babies" mentality, since Lamia are essentially snake-people and serpents are generally regarded as evil or servants of evil in a number of cultures and faiths. Then again, boats and floats.

The android girl was definitely impressive and the scene was definitely enjoyable, if not treading some familiar ground a la Monmusu Quest, but that's fine as well. I'm getting the impression Leo is a bit of a masochist in his own special way...

Like the other guy said, the sound is passable for a WIP, and I'm not gonna harp too much on it. I think the battle BGM works, but the scene BGM's can be a bit distracting. Then again, I'm not a fan of the rape scene track from Monomusu Quest or Paradox RPG; but I'm also not the one making these games.

All I can really say is keep at it. You've done a pretty good job thus far.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll be honest with you, the android girl was relatively easy to get looking cool. Because the type of material she's made out of is easily made to look awesome with some reflection and a high specular value.

I am however, trying to improve the graphics of the girls a lot, so with the Lamia right now, I'm working more on the textures.

I posted a poll on my patreon where you can vote which one you like the most out of these three:

The poll is public, so even if you're not a patron, you can still vote! My guess is it'll be mostly between 2 and 3. ;)
The enviroment Textures looked really nice. Must have been those assets from the store you talked about in your blog.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It's odd hearing that some people complain about the girls being too dominant when for me the favorite scenes are usually with the girl on top. In a way I wish those were the ones that would loop indefinitely at the end rather than switching to you take physical control (even if they still have hypnotic control over you).

JesusJuice

Reputation score

It's odd hearing that some people complain about the girls being too dominant when for me the favorite scenes are usually with the girl on top. In a way I wish those were the ones that would loop indefinitely at the end rather than switching to you take physical control (even if they still have hypnotic control over you).
I couldn't agree with you more.
I feel that monster-girl games should focus on the girls dominating the player, rather than the other way around.
It doesn't make sense to have the girls seduce you and then submit to the player if the girl wins.
The player should assume the dominant role in scenarios where the girl was befriended or romanced, kinda like in Desire Dungeon.

bluepysax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I was surprised people like Monster Girls friendly too. IMO the appeal is the whole dominance thing from MGQ.

What do you mean, you'd rather have other positions that loop? Or be able to pick which position loops at the end?