What's new

SIM [konashion] Super Deepthroat

Status
Not open for further replies.

thi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Super Deepthroat

so far has anyone know how to get the xray thing to work?...Oh and i did check around and there no button for the xray unless he remove it from the game or did not put on it yet.....
In one of the FAQs (can't remember which; can't be bothered to look it up) he says that xray is very unlikely to occur in the near future, as either a) the entire male model would need to be rebuilt so that the cock object actually does what it's expected to (i.e. go straight down her throat, and not, for instance, out the back of her head), or b) people would have to deal with the fact that it looks like their cocks are coming out the back of her head.

At least, that was what I took away from it. TL;DR, no x-ray now or in the foreseeable future.

Back to lurking.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thread necro!

Glasses, shoes, and other accessories are now available.

..I could be late.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think you could call this necro.

And about the update it brand new and for now only a verbal update. He will throw out the new version sometimes later.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I seem to have a bug on this game I play it on swiff player cus its the ony way that works but alot of the hair options like for the frist character dont show the back of the hair(only showing the base) has anyone else encountered this problem.
(Sorry brain dead moment fixed it by opening it with Browser :p)

Last edited:

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

v1.6b was released on 3 July. The only change mentioned is that if the girl's hands aren't bound, her arms and hands move and come to rest on objects. Also, due to a cookie change, custom characters should be backed up before using the new version.

EDIT: The girl's hands can have two new positions, either on her legs or near the guy's hips.

Last edited:

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

v1.6b was released on 3 July. The only change mentioned is that if the girl's hands aren't bound, her arms and hands move and come to rest on objects. Also, due to a cookie change, custom characters should be backed up before using the new version.
Off Topic I know. But where is your avatar from?

zferolie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to be off topic... but I love that icon Sojouner. Where did you find it?

On topic, loving this game, but I haven't downloaded any of the mods. I want to, but it seems confusing

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to be off topic... but I love that icon Sojouner. Where did you find it?

On topic, loving this game, but I haven't downloaded any of the mods. I want to, but it seems confusing
Heh. I like your taste.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You both realize such a thing as "private messages" exist, right?

DaGoomba10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: The girl's hands can have two new positions, either on her legs or near the guy's hips.
Damn. I was hoping I was the only one who remembered this game existed. Ah well.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.7b has been released as of 1 August 2011. A list of the updates from the blog is below.

Konashion said:
New features:
- Bra and bikini tops.
- Mirror mode.
- Dark skin. Finally. (I've aimed for an average between the likely future characters which will use this skin, so it's not actually very dark, but it's a lot easier to make realistic dark skin with the HSL shifter now.)
- RGB controls for collars and cuffs.
- Preview in RGB window.
- Some bug fixes (mainly the missing hands bug).

Dialogue is not in this release yet (it still needs a lot of work), but I'll release a version with it very soon. I haven't had much time to bug test this release, but as usual I'll try to upload an update if there are any major bugs.

A few replies to the comments:
- A lot of people have suggested making the cum move faster. The speed is simple to change, but the reason it moves so slowly at the moment is so that the collision detection has a chance to work. At realistic speeds it moves so far between frames that it often misses completely. I've tested doubling the collision checks each frame, but it seems like that would ultimately cause more slowdown for most people.
- I'm definitely going to add options to edit and reorder saved characters. I'm working on improving the mod loading system at the moment, so this will be part of the changes.
- I'm afraid body size sliders are unlikely to happen now, because they require so much extra work for every costume element, but I am definitely going to open up swf imports for every body element so that you can add your own mods.

StationB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't download Super Deepthroat.

Firstly, sorry if this has been asked before. But when I try to download Super Deepthroat, or any hentai game for that matter, I get an error message after it get's to 100%. Can someone please tell me what I need to download in order to download and play it on my computer? Thanks.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Can't download Super Deepthroat.

Are you using a program like WinRAR or 7Zip?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Can't download Super Deepthroat.

Flash player?

I'd insult your intelligence (the original poster's, not Eye's), but I don't feel like it. But really, this should just have been posted in the Super Deepthroat thread.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm... Dumbfounded. Absolutely dumbfounded. You couldn't even find the goddamn time to look for the goddamn thread that happens to be one of the most popular games here. You really couldn't click the search button, or use ctrl-F, or even use your mouse scroll wheel to go a couple notches down in an effortless attempt to look for this thread. At least the other threads that pull these stunts ask for help on a game we don't have. This is just... Good lord.

I'm not even going to mention the fact that you didn't try the FAQ thread to find your answer because clearly if you can't find an extremely popular thread, you couldn't possibly find a stickied thread. And no, the fact that this was on the second page at the time does not constitute for this magnitude of laziness and ignorance.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yet another update, kids: 1.7.1b on 8 August. Apparently, konashion fixed a few bugs and implemented a new feature: gloves.

konashion said:
This is a small release, mostly with bug fixes from last week, including:

- Fixed bra straps not updating on change.
- Fixed section of jaw not updating on skin change.
- Stopped collar, cuffs and bra options carrying over to saved chars.
- Fixed his arm position not reloading.
- Made her eyes roll down on waking up (better?).
- Fixed eyebrow skin bug caused by new dark skin.
- Adjusted shading on cuffs.
- Added Shirt cuffs (though I haven't drawn a version for when her arms are behind her back yet).
- Added simple gloves.

I got a lot of work done on dialogue this weekend too. I have a test of the animation for her speaking done (based roughly on what she's saying), the triggers for all of the different responses are in, and there are around 100 lines of dialogue now. (It all still sounds pretty awkward to me, but at least you'll be able to import your own). I've also added the option to insert a name into the lines, as one anon suggested.

If I can get the speaking animation looking good, I'll aim to release a new version with dialogue in next week.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Dialog added.

The option is turned off automatically and on the second options page, you put in the guy's name...not the girls. It's pretty well done...if she's in the middle of a sentence and you *cough*...umm...interrupt her...it will adjust the dialog accordingly.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re:really a Super Deepthroat

i find this just amazingly awesome.
how can the file be one mega ??
there is pictures and sounds and stuff...:confused:

well ill never get it. but nevertheless
its so damn well made.
and still improving.:)

is it possible to give konashion credit
in any way ? maybe some thumbs up
on his blog. but i didnt see such.

edit--> damn, the dialogue update is pure awe

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: really a Super Deepthroat

i find this just amazingly awesome.
how can the file be one mega ??
there is pictures and sounds and stuff...:confused:

well ill never get it. but nevertheless
its so damn well made.
and still improving.:)

is it possible to give konashion credit
in any way ? maybe some thumbs up
on his blog. but i didnt see such.

edit--> damn, the dialogue update is pure awe
Couldn't agree more on the size...it's mind blowing how great it is and it is so tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.